Clarisonic Luxe Facial Brush Head - Cashmere

Clarisonic Luxe Facial Brush Head - Cashmere

3.9

on 12/13/2017 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I stopped using my Clarisonic for probably almost a year now because all the brushes were way too aggressive and rough for my skin. Very happy I decided to try this one out as it feels super soft but still cleans my skin nicely and pain free.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really do like this brush head but I don't love it. It's super gentle & doesn't make my face red, irritated or break out like the other heads do including the "sensitive skin" one which is really not that sensitive at all. I do feel like my skin is really clean after using this & I can tell a big difference between when I use this brush head & just my hands to cleanse. The $5 more for this head vs the other brush heads doesn't bother me one bit because for me when it comes to skincare I feel like you can't put a price on something if it's suppose to do amazing things for your skin. The one & only thing I truly dislike about this brush head is that the bristles are so long that I feel like any cleanser thick or thin, gel or cream fall straight down the bristles & never actually touch my skin. No matter what cleanser I use I have to apply it to my face first like a face mask & then go over with this Clarisonic & brush head. It's a small step that's not too bad but it does get annoying sometimes. I would repurchase anyways
since it's really gentle & cleans my face well.

on 11/4/2015 1:51:00 PM

One word - disappointment. I've been using normal and sensitive brushes and I really like the last one but this Cashmere one is a joke. It just doesn't give you a clean polished feeling the sensitive one gives plus you don't feel any vibration (which is very important for blood micro-circulation). It's just like petting your face with a long wet bunch of soft bristles, that's all. If I am going to use it - only after peels or facials when my face is very sensitive. Otherwise - I didn't get the point of that brush, sorry.

on 8/22/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

so, i finally caved and bought a clarisonic. i wanted to be able to use it daily, so i picked up this brush head because i heard it was very gentle on the skin. this is completely true, it's extremely gentle and doesn't feel abrasive or exfoliate harshly like the other brushes do. however, i feel like it's so gentle that it doesn't actually *do* anything... i feel i'm getting the same exact clean i would be getting just using my hands.
while this is a good product, has high quality bristles, is very gentle and soft, etc. it's just not needed in my skincare routine. my skin would be the exact same without it. and unfortunately, with such an inessential item, a $30 price tag doesn't really make sense. i may be returning this but i'm not entirely sure yet.

on 7/16/2015 7:12:00 PM

Love! With the cashmere brush head, I can use my Clarisonic daily with no problems or sensitivity from repeated use (even twice daily is fine on days when I'm wearing a lot of makeup). I don't know if this really does much in the way of exfoliation, but I'm certainly not complaining. One thing I don't understand, though, is why the cashmere brush is more expensive than the regular brushes. I somehow don't think that that extra 1/2 inch of synthetic fibre justifies a price difference, but oh well. I love washing my face with this thing, and it won't stop me from repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Finally found a brush that works for my olive combination-dry skin! Even the satin brush was causing irruption and dryness and yes I know how to use the brush and yes I use it with a gentle face wash etc. My face just cannot handle using the Mia 2 daily with a different brush head. this works and I know others complain its to gentle, its a subtle exfoliation. So you aren't going to get those squeaky clean feeling that way you would with other brush heads. Love it!

Yes it is soft and feels good on the skin but it doesn't clean as good as the other brush heads. Doesn't clean as good as the sensitive one even. I've even had to run it twice at a time in order to clean my face and I still have the dirtiest cotton balls after I go over my face with a toner. My other brush heads never did that. So yes it's lovely to the touch but it totally lacks its purpose to clean the skin better than the fingers can.

on 5/14/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This brush head is definitely the one you should get for daily use if you have delicate or dry skin. However, you might consider combining this with the Delicate brush head for occasional extra exfoliation. The Cashmere brush head is so delicate I can even run it over my eyelids - there's no need to buy the smaller brushes, the bigger Cashmere works just fine around the nose and eye area. The Cashmere head doesn't have the exact same effect as the other brush heads but it's the only one my skin tolerates more than once a week.

A noteworthy thing for dry skinned users is avoid using a cleansing milk or oil products with the clarisonic brushes: even if you cleanse your brush religiously and thoroughly, the oils stay on the bristles and will make your brush smell stale way before its time!

My skin is the softest it has ever been. I use it on my face every day!

LOVE this brush!!!! Im 25 - I have pretty normal skin however my t-zone can get oily throughout the day & I get very dehydrated in the winter time. I'm not sensitive. This brush has changed my skin, I've been using it for 2 months. I use it morning & night as I feel it's gentle enough to use twice a day even around the eye area. It leaves my skin so so smooth , bright & plump! Before I started using this brush my under eye concealer would looked caked & creased as that area was so dry - now my concealer & foundation sit so smooth on my skin! I hope they never discontinue this brush, could not live without it!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools