Tarte Cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
Tarte Cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

1 review

Silica, Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Kaolin.

I’m giving this all around different ratings: . 4: overall this is effectively excellent in keeping my face matte. I have extremely oily skin. It’s a very good product. No flashback for me in selfies, shine doesn’t seem to seep through for a few hours. I used a cheapo no name mini Beauty blender to press it into my skin. It is angled so it fits ev pore, nook, & cranny of my crater skin so I got a mini of this powder in ipsy May 2018 & it’s a lovely effective product at oil control. But R/O/P. . Price 3: this is a mid end powder. & it’s special. But it’s over $35+ for a container. I’m not cheap w my makeup but $35 seems high for this powder. I paid (cheaper?) for MAC Prep + Prime, but elf has a powder not similar at all for $3. I’m using chanel loose powder for $52. When I spend I really buy the best. I think over all chanel is higher quality & this w its cr-ppy packaging isn’t worth $35. Take it down $10 or $15 I don’t get the frills luxury brand experience from tarte’s brand. . Packaging 2: this has 2 holes. Shaking it and shaking it and shaking it (& shake it some more!!...) is annoying. I have go put in so much effort to get a little amount out. It’s not messier than any other loose powder. But I like to be generous w my loose powder & chanel fits my needs better even if it’s 1/3 more expensive. —- Verdict: no to purchase because I like the experience of makeup to be luxe or fun (eg luxury makeup or chocolate scented like too faced lol that or a really super good deal (eg LA Colors!! $!!) mid end makeup has no place in my collex it’s got to be luxury or like a dollar lol therefore I find mid end makeup to not be for me except MAC/UD I’m a chanel babeez)