no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is one of my favorites from LUSH, so it's too bad it's seasonal (look for it in the Valentine's Day collection). It's a lovely combination of tart fruitiness, which I suppose is the pomegranate juice, and the sweet creamy scent of vanilla. There's nothing fake or chemical about the fragrance and the gel itself lathers wonderfully. As with most LUSH bath/shower products I'd wish they'd make a matching moisturizer and perfume in this scent.

About reviewer (926 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This stuff is heavily colored that your lather will turn pink and perfumed enough that the scent lingers and it can act as an air freshener for your bathroom, so people with sensitive skin should probably avoid this. That being said, it has a lovely fruity scent that is sweet and fun but not overally juvenile. It's also somewhat moisturizing. It's a lovely body wash for the evening since the sweet scent is relaxing. I generally find Lush's products to be overpriced, but this one has a nice sensory experience to go along with the function of it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Prince charming is a shower cream by lush. It contains: marshmallow root,fair trade vanilla pod infusion,pomegranate juice,fair trade organic cocoa butter,grape fruit oil,sandal wood oil,geranium oil. It smells like ponegranate and marshmallow with some vanilla. It could lathers more. Maybe on a sponge... It leaves the skin smooth and soft. It smells fruity and sweet. Valentine's day exclusive! Be precious with it, cause the formula is a little runny. You can use it in your bathtub as a bubble bath foam. It turns your bath pink!Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

Not one of my favourite Lush shower gels. It was advertised to smell like pomegranate and marshmallow however I couldn't detect any marshmallow at all in mine. The pomegranate scent was fruity, but a bit too tart for my liking. It lathers well, but is not as moisturising as other Lush shower gels (Flying Fox for example). It is an OK product but nothing special and would not repurchase. *It was a Valentine's Day 2015 limited edition however, so may not be released in 2016.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I love this body wash, I've never had an all time favorite body wash before simply because I always liked trying new things and nothing ever seemed to work with my body chemistry before that would make me feel as though I'm truly refreshed and that a scent would linger on my body longer then 30 minutes after I got out of the shower. When I walked into Lush I was taken aback by the smell because it smelled too flowery for my liking. But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had that experience before. It is pricey I'm not going to lie but I've used Philosophy so that never necessarily bugged me. I love the fact that this is such a different attracting scent that just truly intrigues me. I smell grapefruit and marshmallow which you would think is an abnormal mix but I adore it. I'm sad that it's limited edition I wish they would carry this scent year round because it's an overall favorite of mine. I wanted to make this review now just incase anyone was wanting to buy it and see an opinion on it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I really liked this scented shower gel from LUSH. I believe it was limited edition during Valentine's Day. Just like it says on the description, it smells like a "sweet, fruity blend of pomegranate juice, marshmallow and vanilla pod." I'd say that the initial blast is mostly vanilla, but there is a tangy-ness to it at the end, which I can only assume is the pomegranate. The gel itself is pretty thick, thicker than your average LUSH or drugstore shower gel and looks like a cloudy, medium pink goo. I thought it was charming, no pun intended, and thoroughly enjoyed smelling it while lathering up. It never went sour, but I did use it before the "best by" date. Overall, pleasant, not very foamy and recommended if you enjoy Rose Jam.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This is an edited review: This (the 2015 version) has become my favorite shower gel from Lush. The consistency is thick and smooth and feels very moisturizing on the skin without being oily. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, a combination of pomegranate, citrus and something a bit chocolate-y. There is a definite resemblance to Jaffa cakes when smelled straight from the bottle, but it does become lighter and more floral in use. The scent is sweet, but much less so than e.g. Rose Jam or Snow Fairy. It's perfect for someone who needs a fresh and zingy scent without too much sweetness, but longs for something warmer or more feminine than classic citrus/mint scents. Works great for hair too!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35