3.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

This was one of the worst eyeliners I've ever tried. I got a sample from either Ulta or Sephora one year and I could not understand why anyone would willingly pay mid-range pricing on a product that worked about as well as a Crayola magic marker. The felt tip was fat. Too fat to draw anything remotely sharp with. It also was very crude. It either impressed excessively or almost none at all, there was never any in-between. Often leaned towards messy, shapes. Ugh. The only thing I could say about this product that was even remotely positive was that it drew a dark, opaque black color. That is a very low bar when you can get as much from Wet and Wild's $2 liner pens. No I would not buy this again. I don't know why anyone would buy this ever.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

Color is a rich carbon black. Too bad the formula wants to crackle before the day is half thru. I did not find this applicator to apply eyeliner as well as my fave eyeliner, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof. The applicator does not allow for a fine line.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

1.0

a year ago

I really wanted to like this eyeliner but I only used it a couple of times before it completely dried out. It doesnt even show on the lid anymore. The applicator is the best Ive seen but the actual product is garbage. Sorry Alexa, I love you and all but this is just terrible.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

2 years ago

Long lasting and I could make cute skinny lines, but an I the only one who's liner started to crackle at the end of the day. kinda weird.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

The eyeliner designed in collaboration with Alexa Chung, queen of the cat-eye, so you know it's gotta be good! Very black, excellent staying power, doesn't smudge, yet easy to wash off at the end of the night. Thank you, Alexa & Eyeko!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

3 years ago

Let me say this is NOT water proof. It smudges with tears or water! I wanted to love this. The color and applicator are superb! I did contact the company and they gladly gave me a refund and another more waterproof product to try. Sadly it was not easy to use like this product. Their customer service is wonderful though. I even tried it under water and still smudged I thought maybe tears might be different. I tried it three times every time was the same. Don't cry with this product unless you want to look like a Hole album cover.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is a solid liquid eyeliner. It is mega black and stays put all day

About reviewer (980 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

The smoothest, blackest, easiest to apply liquid eyeliner I have ever used! Gives that perfect solid black line and makes the PERFECT cat eye. Got in my Ipsy bag, will purchase!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

3 years ago

I really liked this it went on smooth & I have the sample size so it doesn't dry out before I can use it up really love it

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

This eyeliner worked great for a few weeks before things really went south. It started out very wet and almost TOO easy to use as I'm used to using liquid with a brush, but then the tip dried out partially. I'd rather it just dry out completely, but it didn't, so I kept trying to make it work but this stuff was junk - it would dispense unevenly, drag, and skip and was just unmanageable in general. I couldn't draw smooth, even lines no matter how many times I went over my eyelid. And wings? Forget it. It also transferred a bit onto my lower lash line yet was somehow flaky at the same time. Total disappointing nightmare.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral