4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I found this Fluidline at a CCO last week. I was instantly in love with its bright blue color. I adore this shade! It adds such a fun pop of color to my eyes. I wore it as a liner (along with Blacktrack) today with a brown/bronze-y eye - -Indianwood on lid -Sketch & Brown Down in crease -Blue Peep applied thickly at upper lashline -Blacktrack applied along the upper lashline (over the blue line) in a slightly thinner line and winged (so the blue line peeks above it along the top) -mascara This made the blue function as a dramatic, but highly wearable pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye. Loved it!!!!! Like other Fluidlines, it's also long-wearing. Since it's discontinued, I'm going to pick up another on my next trip to the CCO.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

10 years ago

i am currently using this product in blacktrack and i give it props for the staying power. it lasts me all day, although sometimes it tends to fade when i put it by my water line. i do have some problems with this product though. it tends to get flakey when i put it on and sometimes gets on my eyes. it then makes my eyes really irritated. they start burning and turn red. but, after awhile, it goes away. i have sensitive eyes so i don't like how it does that.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I love blue peep! It's such a fun color and looks cool in a dramatic look or as a pop of color on a neutral eye (my favorite way to use this is with nylon as a highlight and all that glitters on the lid with this as my liner). Also makes a nice base under teal-ish eyeshadows. As with other fluidlines it applies like a dream and just make sure you keep the lid closed tightly and you won't have.issues with it drying out.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I'm definitely a fan of all of the Fluidlines. I use Blacktrack everyday. Blue Peep is a great color. The blue comes out very bright and fresh.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

this fluidline is so pretty! I use this either on the lids as a base, or to line my lashes and the outcome is amazing! too bad that it's a LE item though, I would so buy it again if I'm ever out of it

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

This is a true turquoise blue gel/cream eyeliner. I have never really used it as an eyeliner because I bought it witht he purpose of using it a blue base. And it works great! The other day I tried it under my 'COOL HEAT EYESHADOW' since it has really bad colorpayoff, the result was amazing.They look SOO good together! In the summer I will try this as an eyeliner for fun daytime look.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

from

11 years ago

I am a huge fan of MAC Fluidline... And Blue Peep is no exception. It is an eyepopping, attention-grabbing, turquoise blue. Ironically, I have not worn it terribly often as a liner on the upper lash line, but recently wore it on the upper and lower lines with a frosty white and silver eyeshadow for an "ice queen" look... It was such a cool effect - bright, shocking blue peeping from around my eyes. Also this color blue makes your eyes look SO bright white, a very cool plus. It stayed all day on my waterline which was unexpected, even longer than my Blacktrack Fluidline. The texture is smooth and very pigmented, no multiple strokes necessary. I will have to find more uses for this gorgeous color!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

11 years ago

I love fluidlines for lining eyes. They give you a precision line like a liquid liner without the harshness of the look. Or the long drying time. These are great and this color is so nice that I own two. I'll never finish them because a little goes such a long way.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

12 years ago

You know when you buy a new product because of all the hype on MUA and think 'How did I ever live without this?' ? Well, this is one of those products. This is my first MAC Fluidline. I love how this goes on - smooth and very easy with the MAC liner brush to create a perfect line. I used to love liquid liners but just stopped wearing them because they smudge and are difficult to apply. This gel/cream liner is awesome. The precise line of a liquid with the total ease of a pencil without the jagged rough application. (I find pencils to pull on my 36 year-old 'aging' eye) And this color is to die for. I have never found a blue that looks better on me. (NW20, reddish hair, blue eyes) You can wear it alone and it looks great but I can't wait to try it on a blue look. Fluidline is HG material for me. I will get this in every color that I like and throw away all my pencils.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I found on the mac website that they are discountinuing these.. How sad... This is such a brilliant color! I have brown eyes and I wear this on weekends, especially during the summer. I received a lot of compliments wearing this and now I'm looking for more bright teal/turquoise eyeliner but haven't found any yet.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18