BeneFit Cosmetics The porefessional agent zero shine

BeneFit Cosmetics The porefessional agent zero shine
New BeautyThe porefessional agent zero shine

2.7

Talc, Nylon-12, Water, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate. [+/-: CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N 08064/A

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got the mini kit version of this and I loved it. Sopped up all the yucky oil just like it says. made my skin look mattified in oil slicky areas. Set perfectly fine in the morning as well.

on 10/4/2016 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I just went through a full bottle of this powder.

Packaging: Cap ended up breaking. Interesting for on the go, but I would prefer something with a mirror. I ended up using it every morning at home, and then the packaging really makes no sense.

Effectiveness: My pores do look good when first applied, although I have higher end powders that do a bit better. With setting spray it looks really good.My oils stayed at bay well enough for most days, but on the hot humid summer days I went for something else. Good enough for reapplication, never caked my makeup. On my dry undereyes it could be slightly drying.

Color: I am quite pale, nc20, and I do see a tint. Nothing too much, I think it helps the powder look more natural. Most translucent powders come out white-ish or ashy on me and accentuate my freckles. Not this one.

Value for money: there is very little product for the price. The Chanel loose powder, for instance, is cheaper.

Will I repurchase? No.

on 7/16/2016 12:12:00 AM

Idk about a lot of people but my skin is very oily, especially in my t-zone areas. This powder does the trick. I purchased the "operation: pore proof" kit & it brought this and a few other of benefit's pore & oily targeting products. I love this powder. If my face starts to get oily i just put a little bit of this on my problematic areas and viola! No more oily skin

on 4/13/2016 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

absolute bull crap!!!!!!!

made my skin look nice for a few hours but as soon as i got hot or sweaty it left my makeup cakey and gross on the skin!!!

if your looking for an amazing high end (but cheaper) powder i would recommened the mac prep and prime translucent powder (pressed or powder, both are amazing!) it lasts all day and looks beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was so disappointed in this product. I got this and some other Benefit items as a gift. I was thrilled because I love Benefits cute packaging and was exited to try something for oily skin.

My skin: very fair (NC15), oily/combo, acne prone

The first thing I noticed was wow, this is a tiny bottle for $30. The packaging is unrealistic, kind of hard and messy to get anything out. I looked at the powder and whoa, looked way too dark for my NC15 skin. But the packaging and reviews say it is translucent so I decided to give it a try anyways.

I put it on and immediately noticed a nasty orange/tan chalky cast from this powder. It looks really bad on super light skin. It was very powdery and hard to blend. It didn't seem to smooth into my skin at all.

I immediately grabbed a flat top brush and buffed it in the best I could. Looked better but still a little off. Throughout the day I did not notice any sort of oil control. I was still blotting as usual.

Overall this product is a nay for me. It is messy, the color is bad, and the performance is poor. I prefer Rimmel stay matte which costs about $4 and matches my skin, AND actually helps with oil.

on 3/10/2016 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot. Foundation or any makeup can leave my oily skin puffy and shiny but when I finish it off with this I look so much fresher. I could use it all day long. Perfect to retouch your makeup during the day. I like it better than the porefessional probalm.

on 12/3/2015 2:34:00 PM

I'm so confused with all these bad reviews?

I have really pale skin and there is absolutely no colour its transparent (some people here are saying it comes out orange?)
I have really acne prone sensitive skin and have had no irritations from this ( my Dior nude loose powder seems to break me out and the colors terrible)
Also the finish for my dryer skin type is amazing its flawless no cakey feeling or look.
I find the packaging really cute too, maybe only flaw is u have to tap 10 times for a small amount of powder to get out.

But all in all I've been very impressed with this loose powder - and no make up these days seem to impress me.

It's a big thumbs up from me.

I like this product and the packaging is so convenient I can see why people would say its gimmicky but I thought it was brilliant and fun it's definitely one of the least messy powders I've ever used. Also I would regularly clean my brush too it's pretty easy to clean. As for setting foundation it was good I used up three tubes of this and it does minimize the look of pores and sets makeup great but shine does happen and that's why this is a great product to keep in your purse it's actually designed to be a touch up powder as well as a setting powder.

on 8/20/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Horrible packaging! Brush is unhygenic and the whole thing is just difficult to use. However, the product itself is alright. It does control oil and minimizes the appearance of pores a little bit. I'm not super fond of it.

on 4/7/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to try this after hearing some rave reviews! The packaging is so gimmicky imo and a total pain! Yes it's novel and cute, but in reality it was a pain to me.

I could have lived with that, but the product itself is really nothing special. Any powder will take down your shine throughout the day. Plus this one has talc as the #1 ingredient, I'm sure you can find a much cheaper alternative from any drugstore brand if talc works for you.

For a whopping $30 and so underwhelming...I took this back!