Dior Frimas

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is another of Dior's lovely annual holiday offerings. Frimas looks mauve with golden shimmer in the bottle, but on the nails looks more cocoa-pink (darker than in the bottle) with very, very fine multicolored glitter that is predominantly silver and gold. (Really, the glitter is so fine that it's difficult to tell what color it is.) It's packaged in the signature round Dior holiday bottle, which I love and find easy to use. The polish applies evenly, is opaque in two coats, and looks gorgeous on. It could be an office shade, even with the glitter, because it's so fine and gives such an elegant appearance. And I can't believe how long this wears! I usually never try to make a manicure last for two weeks because my nails look so bad after one, but I'm ten days into this manicure and it looks fresh except for minimal tip wear with my usual Butter London basecoat and Seche top coat. (And I've been doing a lot of cooking and other stuff--more than usual.) If you don't like red nails but want something festive for the holidays that you can also wear year-round, this is it. Grab it before it's gone!

Popular Polishes