no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

They sent me expired products. I tried to contact them via e-mail but they never responded. Once they left out an item from my order. I paid for it but didn't receive it. It took me about 10 mails until they responded. Zero customer service. The products for hormonal acne are useless. My acne didn't get any better after months, only my hair was starting to fall out... Be careful with their products

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

I had to come on here today and sing my praises for Estroblock. Let me give you a quick background of my skin as well as the things I have tried. To read solely about Estroblock, just skip to paragraph 3 ;) 1. My young teenage years were blessed with beautiful, clear skin. I was constantly getting complimented on it as I never saw a blemish. However, that all changed between age 17 and 18 when I developed oily skin and cystic acne. They were the deep, massive sores that are impossible to cover. I was never without a handful on my face. I am now 28. 10 years later, I was more oily than ever with huge pores, uneven skin tone, constant redness, hyper pigmentation, and continual breakouts that could occur anywhere. Forehead, cheeks, chin, it didn't matter. 1 month into Estroblock, and I believe I've finally found my "cure". 2. Over the years, I have done EXTENSIVE research on acne. I have tried just about everything, including over the counter products, prescriptions, and all natural remedies. Benzoyle peroxide (including the acne.org regimen) worked somewhat. Salicylic acid did nothing for me. Tea tree oil, calamine lotion, sulfur products, aspirin masks, honey masks, clay masks, charcoal, apple cider vinegar, lemon, oil cleansing method, caveman method, proactive, Benzaclin, Clindomycin, antibiotics, Retin-A... NOTHING worked. I'm sure you understand how truly depressing it is. I even changed my diet and stopped eating dairy, sugar, and carbs. Still, nothing. The ONLY thing that ever cleared me was birth control. After 3 months of being on it, I was suddenly perfectly clear and balanced. It was a miracle! However, I didn't like the idea of synthetic hormones so I stopped. A month later, the acne returned. I continued my battle and was losing. Eventually, I decided I didn't care what it did to my body, I needed birth control again. To my great chagrin, the birth control refused to clear my acne a second time. I couldn't believe it. I was on it for months and months with no results. Back to square one. I was beginning to consider Accutane.... 3. Then, I came across a website. It mentioned how estrogen dominance could cause oily skin and acne. All this time, I clung to the belief that testosterone and high levels of DHT was causing my breakouts (which, yes, they are). So I assumed I was testosterone dominant. However, I had no other side effects of high T. I did, on the other hand, have a few other side effects of high E. It suddenly all made sense. When you are high estrogen, your progesterone is off balance and likely too low. Progesterone is responsible for the healthy use testosterone. Thus, if you don't have enough progesterone, your T and DHT levels cannot be moderated. I didn't have too much testosterone, only too much DHT. All because my high estrogen levels were throwing off my progesterone as well. Then entered Estroblock. This all-natural supplement uses a special form of DIM that helps your liver process all the estrogen in your body. This creates balance in your hormonal system. I'll tell you, I had little to no hope for this to work. But I bought my first bottle (the original, not the triple strength). After about two weeks, I noticed that my oily skin was slightly less oily. I noticed I was not getting any new breakouts and my current ones were drying up. Week three, I got a small breakout on my chin. I wondered if it was related to my period but, unfortunately, my period wasn't due for another two weeks. This breakout was very small, non-cystic, and cleared fairly easily. The very next week, however, I got my period. On day 27. I NEVER. I repeat. N-E-V-E-R get my period early. In fact, it never comes on a 28 day schedule. My cycle is usually between 32 and 35 days. One month of Estroblock and I'm feeling so much more balanced. I'm on week 5, just starting my second bottle. I purchased the Triple Strength this time. I'm still a bit oily, but mostly in my T-zone and not all over. My makeup, for the first time, actually lasts. I used to hate coming home and looking at my nasty face in the mirror after all my foundation has slid off. That's not the case anymore. My face..I swear, it's glowing. I can literally FEEL the difference in my skin. I don't mean with my hands, like, in my face itself. It feels soft, moisturized, and healthy. This is a true and honest review. My recommendation? Give this a shot. It could change your life.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

2 years ago

This product is the worst thing I have ever used on my skin. It is the reason why I had a severe cystic breakout in March 2016 and it has taken this long to finally clear my skin. I took the product for 3 months, 2 tablets as directed and didn't see a change in my skin at all, but when i came off the product, my skin reacted with a vengeance. I had the worst acne I have ever had in my life. It was the soul crushing, self esteem ruining acne that made me never want to leave the house. I do not recommend using this product unless you have had your hormone levels tested by a doctor to see if you are estrogen dominant. I have finally cleared my skin using completely natural methods and if you would like to know exactly how I did it, please watch my video below. It shows before pictures so that you can see how far my skin has come: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pfYFC__1b3I"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pfYFC__1b3I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is my first ever review of a product because I think it deserves to be known how amazing this is!! My story- I have suffered from bad skin for most of my teenage years, mainly just bad skin surface (the usual redness, pimples, large pores etc etc), then for about a year or so I have been suffering cystic acne along the jaw lines. It controlled my life to the point where I wouldn't go out and stare in the mirror and pick and then get upset once my face was all red etc I knew this was due to hormones but any article I read up about just explained I needed to exercise(I go to the gym 4 times a week), and that I needed to eat healthy and cut out dairy(I haven't eaten dairy for months - and although it helped, if my hormonal cycle was in full flow it would not matter whether I ate cucumber, lemon tea and water all day every day- it just flared up over night and more and more would appear until after a week when it would almost just disappear! of course I would pick and make them worse so then I would suffer another week or so of healing and scabbing. then I would be clear for about a week until once again the cycle started- the joys!) This is until I found Estroblock! It has honestly changed my life! I am only on my first bottle and have been taking it for about 3 weeks and I have never been happier! I can eat pasta, I can drink milk, I can eat sugary foods, I can eat red meat, I can wear make up without wondering if its going to make my skin worse ,I can walk around and be in public without wearing any make up and feel great about it! Honestly amazing stuff It has also changed the condition of my skin. It is smooth and my pores are so much smaller! I have tried every skincare under the sun- some dried me out and would make my skin ok for a while but then my oil glands would kick in from the dryness and cause oily skin and under the skin spots, or I would use a thicker moisturiser, and again it clogged my pores up. For my skin care now I use Neutrogena Visibly clear Spot clearing facial wash in an orange bottle, and exfoliate with Neutrogena Spot Stress Control, and then oil free moisturizer. if my face gets a little too dry in areas(mainly around my lips, eye lids and under eye areas I use Bepanthen baby sensitive skin moisturizer) I also use 101E Acne Getaway along my jaw lines as I sometimes feel there may be cysts starting and it seems to dry them out and stop them appearing I know they say that beauty is inside you bla bla but lets face it- when you feel like you look good you are much more happier and feel better about yourself. Especially with skin as most people associate bad skin with poor hygiene etc which isn't nice! so yeah, best product I have ever come across- I have brought another 2 tubs just in case they ever stop selling it!! Spot free and clear skin for 3 weeks..i will write in another month to update on the results Steph

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

This product has CHANGED MY LIFE. I started to suffer from painful, hormonal cystic acne around my mouth and chin in my late 20's (I'm now in my early 40's). It completely took away confidence and self esteem and pretty much destroyed my life. I had tried absolutely everything including Retin A, Duac, Salicylic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Manuka Honey. Whilst some of these helped they never CURED me. The only thing that worked was Roaccutane but that left me with some horrible side effects plus the acne returned with a vengeance after a year of clear skin. I stumbled across this product from The Love Vitamin and purchased from the UK (estroblock.co.uk). I initially started with the Regular and went up to the Triple Strength, taking 2 tablets daily. Within 2 months, I was COMPLETELY CLEAR. I couldn't believe it!! I am over the moon to have found this and I will continue to take this FOREVER. It has numerous other benefits including stabilising the hormones (which cause the acne), detoxing and prevents certain cancers. WONDERFUL STUFF!

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

I totally recommend this Product! I came across Estro-Block through someone else’s testimony on You Tube. I read up on all the information and listened to all the tutorials I could find on Estro-Block. After having no success with allopathic medicine for acne...I thought, I'll have the kids try it... One day after They were taking it, their acne started to calm down and heal, oilyskin subsided! I couldn’t believe it! My daughter got off spironolactone (suppresses androgen) for the first time in three years! There have been no side effects accept one of my boys had a small head ache on and off for about a week but nothing since. I am very excited about the other benefits to Estro-Block as well, but I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Delgado for formulating the first natural product for the clearing of acne. Hormonal imbalance is one of the number one issues that people are continually seeking answers for. I can’t think of one product on the market that is safe and truly effective as Estro-Block. See the before and after picture on my health Blog: http://roamproductsllc.blogspot.com/

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is my first MUA review after years of reading reviews. I tried a ton of solutions for my adult hormonal acne. A lot of these were things that I learned about on MUA. None of them really helped. I'm 37. I started to get really reallllly bad acne mostly along my jawline a couple of months after stopping Orthro Tricyclen. While I was on the pill, my skin was perfect. I got off because I didn't want to be taking hormones anymore. I tried oil cleansing, aztec clay (which does help a bit, but not for the severe acne I had), proactiv, monthly facials, chemical peel (only once, and did help a bit), retin a, aczone, lemon juice, ACV internally, Cod liver oil, turmeric, cutting out dairy and grains, soooo many things. None of them made my acne manageable. Estroblock freaking worked. I bought the regular strength and started with 3 a day. I was almost completely clear after 2 weeks. I did eventually step it up to the pro strength, which is what I take now. I take 3 a day and plan to drop down to 2 and then 1 eventually. I don't have any more acne. I wanted to leave a review for anyone else who is searching. It's expensive, but I really don't care. Hope this helps someone. But, I do urge you to research it first. I read about it on a blog called The Love Vitamin. I did a good amount of reading and even asked my naturopath about DIM (the active ingredient).

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal