Estroblock

No Image

4.3

This product is the worst thing I have ever used on my skin.

It is the reason why I had a severe cystic breakout in March 2016 and it has taken this long to finally clear my skin.

I took the product for 3 months, 2 tablets as directed and didn't see a change in my skin at all, but when i came off the product, my skin reacted with a vengeance. I had the worst acne I have ever had in my life.

It was the soul crushing, self esteem ruining acne that made me never want to leave the house.

I do not recommend using this product unless you have had your hormone levels tested by a doctor to see if you are estrogen dominant.

I have finally cleared my skin using completely natural remedies over the past 3 months and if you would like to know exactly how I did it, please watch my video below. It shows before and after pictures so that you can see how far my skin has come:

This is my first ever review of a product because I think it deserves to be known how amazing this is!!

My story- I have suffered from bad skin for most of my teenage years, mainly just bad skin surface (the usual redness, pimples, large pores etc etc), then for about a year or so I have been suffering cystic acne along the jaw lines. It controlled my life to the point where I wouldn't go out and stare in the mirror and pick and then get upset once my face was all red etc

I knew this was due to hormones but any article I read up about just explained I needed to exercise(I go to the gym 4 times a week), and that I needed to eat healthy and cut out dairy(I haven't eaten dairy for months - and although it helped, if my hormonal cycle was in full flow it would not matter whether I ate cucumber, lemon tea and water all day every day- it just flared up over night and more and more would appear until after a week when it would almost just disappear! of course I would pick and make them worse so then I would suffer another week or so of healing and scabbing. then I would be clear for about a week until once again the cycle started- the joys!)

This is until I found Estroblock! It has honestly changed my life! I am only on my first bottle and have been taking it for about 3 weeks and I have never been happier!

I can eat pasta, I can drink milk, I can eat sugary foods, I can eat red meat, I can wear make up without wondering if its going to make my skin worse ,I can walk around and be in public without wearing any make up and feel great about it! Honestly amazing stuff

It has also changed the condition of my skin. It is smooth and my pores are so much smaller! I have tried every skincare under the sun- some dried me out and would make my skin ok for a while but then my oil glands would kick in from the dryness and cause oily skin and under the skin spots, or I would use a thicker moisturiser, and again it clogged my pores up.

For my skin care now I use Neutrogena Visibly clear Spot clearing facial wash in an orange bottle, and exfoliate with Neutrogena Spot Stress Control, and then oil free moisturizer. if my face gets a little too dry in areas(mainly around my lips, eye lids and under eye areas I use Bepanthen baby sensitive skin moisturizer) I also use 101E Acne Getaway along my jaw lines as I sometimes feel there may be cysts starting and it seems to dry them out and stop them appearing

I know they say that beauty is inside you bla bla but lets face it- when you feel like you look good you are much more happier and feel better about yourself. Especially with skin as most people associate bad skin with poor hygiene etc which isn't nice! so yeah, best product I have ever come across- I have brought another 2 tubs just in case they ever stop selling it!!

Spot free and clear skin for 3 weeks..i will write in another month to update on the results

Steph

on 2/3/2014 1:44:00 PM

This is my first MUA review after years of reading reviews.

I tried a ton of solutions for my adult hormonal acne.

A lot of these were things that I learned about on MUA. None of them really helped.

I'm 37. I started to get really reallllly bad acne mostly along my jawline a couple of months after stopping Orthro Tricyclen. While I was on the pill, my skin was perfect. I got off because I didn't want to be taking hormones anymore.

I tried oil cleansing, aztec clay (which does help a bit, but not for the severe acne I had), proactiv, monthly facials, chemical peel (only once, and did help a bit), retin a, aczone, lemon juice, ACV internally, Cod liver oil, turmeric, cutting out dairy and grains, soooo many things. None of them made my acne manageable.

Estroblock freaking worked. I bought the regular strength and started with 3 a day. I was almost completely clear after 2 weeks. I did eventually step it up to the pro strength, which is what I take now. I take 3 a day and plan to drop down to 2 and then 1 eventually. I don't have any more acne.

I wanted to leave a review for anyone else who is searching.

It's expensive, but I really don't care. Hope this helps someone. But, I do urge you to research it first. I read about it on a blog called The Love Vitamin. I did a good amount of reading and even asked my naturopath about DIM (the active ingredient).

on 10/10/2015 7:51:00 AM

This product has CHANGED MY LIFE. I started to suffer from painful, hormonal cystic acne around my mouth and chin in my late 20's (I'm now in my early 40's). It completely took away confidence and self esteem and pretty much destroyed my life. I had tried absolutely everything including Retin A, Duac, Salicylic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Manuka Honey. Whilst some of these helped they never CURED me. The only thing that worked was Roaccutane but that left me with some horrible side effects plus the acne returned with a vengeance after a year of clear skin. I stumbled across this product from The Love Vitamin and purchased from the UK (estroblock.co.uk). I initially started with the Regular and went up to the Triple Strength, taking 2 tablets daily. Within 2 months, I was COMPLETELY CLEAR. I couldn't believe it!! I am over the moon to have found this and I will continue to take this FOREVER. It has numerous other benefits including stabilising the hormones (which cause the acne), detoxing and prevents certain cancers. WONDERFUL STUFF!

4/25/2011 -- I stopped taking Estroblock the day after my wedding, which was 3 weeks ago because I only took it to make sure I didn't get cystic acne on my wedding day! Well, I guess Estroblock "cleaned up" my system because I haven't taken it in 3 weeks and (knock on wood), no jawline pimples anymore. Even three months ago, if I stopped taking it for even 2 days, a cystic pimple would start to form. I have a whole bottle left so I'm keeping it case I have to "detox" again. There's no scientific evidence about longterm usage of this product, that's why I experimented with stopping. Fingers crossed.****

I'm surprised there isn't a review of Estroblock yet! Estroblock is a supplement that helps with cystic acne. I don't have the bottle on hand, but it contains the vitamins obtained from cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli, cabbage, couliflower -- you know, the vegetables that have that sulfurous smell). Studies have proven that these vegetables contain a substance that help with getting rid of the "bad" estrogen in your body and replacing it with the "good" estrogen. Sorry for the lack of technical terms, but if you google Estroblock and go to their website, it's all explained.

My story: In my mid thirties, I all of a sudden started developing painful, large, cystic acne along my jawline and on my upper neck. Usually 2-3 cysts at one given time, and then an additional 2 cysts during my period. They were deep seated and lasted for a very long, long time, also leaving a dark mark after disappearing. The cysts were very painful. I didn't see a doctor because I knew they'd put me on retin-a or birth control. I knew the problem was internal.

I could write a list of every scrub, cream, organic soap, home remedy, cleanse, etc that I tried to get rid of the cysts. I have spent thousands of dollars probably looking for "the cure." I started taking Estroblock (ordered from Amazon) approximately 1 1/2 months ago, and since then, I have had only 2 pimples emerge and they disappeared within 3 days. I take 2 capsules a day. I also have cleaned up my diet by eating less sugar and drinking less alcohol as well eating more fruits and vegetables. However, I don't worry anymore about getting cysts. To be honest, the Estroblock did not clear up the small pimples I have occasionally on my forehead -- it just worked for my chin an jawline. I plan on continuing to use it and may try stopping periodically to see if I really need it anymore. If the cysts start coming back, then I plan simply re-purchasing a bottle. Please message me if you have any questions about it. I'm not a doctor, so it may be in your best interest to ask a doctor before starting any type of supplement.

on 2/12/2014 2:41:00 PM

I totally recommend this Product! I came across Estro-Block through someone elses testimony on You Tube. I read up on all the information and listened to all the tutorials I could find on Estro-Block. After having no success with allopathic medicine for acne...I thought, I'll have the kids try it... One day after They were taking it, their acne started to calm down and heal, oilyskin subsided! I couldnt believe it! My daughter got off spironolactone (suppresses androgen) for the first time in three years! There have been no side effects accept one of my boys had a small head ache on and off for about a week but nothing since. I am very excited about the other benefits to Estro-Block as well, but I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Delgado for formulating the first natural product for the clearing of acne. Hormonal imbalance is one of the number one issues that people are continually seeking answers for. I cant think of one product on the market that is safe and truly effective as Estro-Block. See the before and after picture on my health Blog: http://roamproductsllc.blogspot.com/

Popular Face Skincare Products