Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/28/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Urban Decay always has top notch eyeshadow quality, so that's not an issue here. I don't care for the shades Strange and Dust because they look ashy on my skintone, for reference I'm an NC45. I'm able to create several different looks with the other shadows, they blend extremely well and last for hours when used with an eyeshadow primer. The price I paid for this was $64 CDN, which isn't that bad. However, what I have a problem with is the pans falling out of the palette. The same thing happened to my Naked 2 Palette and I thought it was just a factory defect so I didn't think anything of it. It's crazy because I've never dropped this palette yet 4 shades fall out everytime I open it and turn it over. I never even had the chance of using the shade Darkside because when I first got the palette, it fell on my floor and shattered.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Naked 3 is my most favorite palette of all time! The rose gold shades are so flattering for my caramel skin tone and allow me to create a look the transfers to any event or situation. The fallout on this palette is a bit more than Naked or Naked 2 but the pigment is just as rich as any other Urban Decay eye shadow. The price is great, the quality is great and overall it's just an aweaome palette.

on 1/1/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As with all Urban Decay Naked palettes, the shadows are of beautiful quality and are nicely pigmented. But overall I find this palette too be somewhat disappointing. I am a huge fan of the first Naked palette and thought that on my dark tan skin tone some of the shadows looked the same on the eye. I think people with lighter to medium skin tones who love pink eye shadows will love this palette. While there are some beautiful shades there are also some good cheaper dupes of this palette that I would suggest buying instead of this one.

on 5/5/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this palette. The only issue I had was similar to the Naked 2 Chopper color, the Dust color I have to use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue or it just goes everywhere. There are so many uses and looks you can create using this, I dont think Ill ever need to buy another one but if I do I will!

on 9/4/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The perfect palette, covers everything from neutral day to smoky evening. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my first eye shadow palette I've ever bought, and I love it. It's so easy to switch from a casual day-time look, to a sultry, night-time, going-out look.

The colors are rich, creamy, they stay on my eyelids all night - through dancing, and drinking, and laughing, and acting like a drunken fool...

Hardly any fallout. The price might be a turnoff, but I've had this palette since it's came out, and I haven't even put a dent in any of the shadows yet.

Buy it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I have a real love hate relationship with this palette. I keep thinking about how I want to return it for a refund because I just don't think it's essential especially because when blended in, many of the colours just wind up looking like this same cool toned purplish pink on my NC44 skin. Unless I go with a dark shade and a light shade its hard to distinguish where one colour ends and the new one begins. The only good thing is that I can pile on these shadows like there is no tomorrow and when I check my eyes in natural light it looks great and not too overdone. They blend out so incredibly well too. I however found that because of the purplish tones, I had to be careful not to wear warm toned blush or lipstick. It made me look like a clown. Be warned it was really hard to see this until you go into out door light. Anyways I've wound up using this palette way more than I thought I would, so I guess I won't be returning it ;) I will likely not repurchase it again though. I find that there are enough colours in my mac and MUG e/s palette to choose from that give me a soft warm or cool toned pinky look but with more variation. Kind of what I was expecting from this one.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Pure awesomeness. Naked 3 is full of shades that work for darker skin tones. My favorite is buzz- a perfect shade of pink that is very subtle and perfect for everyday wear. Nooner is a perfect transition shade. I hesitated on naked 3 since naked 2 sucked, but I'm so glad that UD stepped it up for this palette. I'm sure I will need buzz released as a full sized single.

on 12/26/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my FAVORITE of the Naked Palettes. Love the rosy shades!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Naked three overall is a nice palette at first i thought it wasn't going to be much pigmentation on WOC it turned out not so bad, i went to sephora and seen some swatches and had a look done and decided to buy it. the colors are really shimmery,which is okay for me and the pinky rose tone is definitely a first for me. i still prefer the original over this one and the only reason i didn't buy it is because i wanted the newer different colors. i suggest anyone who is thinking of buying it to consider going in person to see if it really works for you.