EyEnvy Conditioner

EyEnvy Conditioner

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I had volume eyelash extensions for my wedding and when the extensions fell off they broke my natural lashes and I was left with sad little stubs for lashes. I have been using eye envy for 1 month and my lashes have grown so long I had to cut a few. Yes it is a bit pricey but I’m assuming the tube should last me 5 months and considering the cost of extensions it is totally reasonable for the results. I will buy a backup bottle for when this tube runs out!! You must be patient and consistent but the results are worth it. Looking forward to my 3 month results!

on 10/28/2017 5:13:00 PM

It did grow my Asian straight eyelashes. Nobody mentioned any side effects so I will write a few:

- lashes started to fall more frequently ( no change in routine or mascara or the way I take off the mascara)
- noticed small fine hair started to grow on eyelids on top. Not sure if this is due to eyenvy so I started to try on bottom lash. Then noticed fine growing near crows feet. Make me have darker circle. I guess it makes sense though. Products can not discriminate your facial hair

AMAZING!
It works like magic. If you use as instructed you will see change in about 3-4 weeks (patience) and the longer you use the thicker and longer your lashes. It does take time and is a little expensive but the price is still much less then extensions and the results are really worth it.

I will be using this ALWAYS <3

on 5/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really works! I've been using this for exactly one year and I ALWAYS get compliments on my long eyelashes. Not only have they grown but heyre stronger and healthier, you do get that little white tip at the end so I just tint them blue black and they stand out like no tomorrow, you don't even need to wear mascara ! 😍👌🏻

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 AM

I never write reviews online, but I had so much trouble finding information about this product, that after 3 months of using it I thought I'd come and let others know my experiences. This stuff works!! It's as simple as that. I had extensions, and in the past I've let them grow out, only to find my lashes disappeared completely! Even after a year they hadn't grown back, so I was forced to keep doing extensions. I started using EyEnvy while waiting for the extensions to grow out, and the two overlapped...I could see new lashes growing while the extensions were disappearing. Within three weeks I had full lashes growing. And not just growing, but dark and curling upwards as well! I couldn't be happier with the product, I've even used it to fill in a sparse area of my eyebrows. I'm just up to the 3 month mark now and will start to use it less frequently as these are as long as I want my lashes to get. Awesome product!

on 1/2/2017 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. It definitely works, it takes I think about 2-3 months to see actual results but boy does it work. My lashes were so beautiful. You use it once a day, about 15 minutes after you wake up because this is when your pores will best absorb the solution. You need to use it properly, not half a**. After the first two or three months you go down from using it daily to three times a week. I've been using the product for about a year+ but in the last few months I've gotten lazy with it because of job transitions and changes in sleep patterns. But when I was using it properly, there were definite results. People were even commenting on how long my lashes were and they were surprised when I told them I wasn't using mascara. Apparently this brand makes a mascara that does the work while wearing it, I'd like to see how that works out. It costed me 90CAD so it was definitely extremely expensive. Extremely. But lasted over a year so I guess it balanced out, I'm still using the same tube I started with.

Purchased this after hearing a few people around work raving about this product. I have stick straight eyelashes that are also a bit short. I purchased from a lash extension salon, where I was told it would take weeks to see any results. The salon lady instructed to apply in the morning. Shake the bottle, and swipe the brush a couple of times, to remove excess product. Brush it as you would eyeliner, on the upper lash only, as it will migrate a bit to the lower lashes, but avoid the tear ducts.Use it daily for four weeks and only twice a week after that.
The good- have to admit, my eyelashes did grow longer, and the bonus unexpected result s that they actually curl naturally. I love the look as it opens my eyes and makes me look brighter
The bad- my eyelids got a bit irritated for the first couple of days. The irritation subsided, but here was sensitivity in my eye area when I removed eyemakeup, but that subsided after a couple of weeks. I also noticed some darkening of my eyelids during the daily period. Now, the sensitivity might have been me scrubbing with towel/ cotton to clean my eyes as I thought it was eye makeup. The darkening does not bother me, but worth mentioning. Also, I have heard that Latisse has the potential of darkening eye colour. Not sure if this is the case with Eyenvy too, but I have dark brown eyes so not an issue for me, but someone with light coloured eyes might want to do some research about that first.
I would recommend, but note it is not for everyone. You are putting a chemical product close to your eye. This is the reason I did not try it for the longest time, but I am glad I did. Unless it states a product is hypoallergenic, there is a probability of allergic reaction,so proceed with caution.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Doesn't work.

I couldn't find much information about EyEnvy online. My local Merle Norman store sold it but did not have testers so you have to buy the product for $95. I used this product on my eyebrows and eyelashes for 1 week and I got a severe reaction on my eyebrows from this product! I phoned the company and was given terrible customer service! I sent her pictures of my reaction and she told me that it wasn't that bad and to splash cold water on my red rashy eyebrows and it would go away in 3 days... It has now been 3 weeks and I had to go to the doctor and get steroid cream because I have contact dermatitis from using this product for only 1 week!
The pamphlet given by EyEnvy says if there is redness wait until it goes away and then continue to use the product every other day... It does not matter how often you use the product they will still react it will just take a longer time! Because of this contact dermatitis my hair is falling out from it. USE WITH CAUTION! If you notice any itching or tingling that is not a good sign! I hope this goes away soon! Never again! If I had known there was side effects I would have used with caution.

on 6/15/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this for a few years now and love it, I've had compliments on my lashes and other friends now use it and love it as well. As for price it's not bad you pay for what you get.