EyEnvy Conditioner

EyEnvy Conditioner

3.5

Complete waste of money
Product does not do a thing

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This works amazing. My sister bought it and I was shocked how well it worked so I tried. I get comments about my lashes all the time now. It is so shocking it actually works. I wish I could post photos.

It takes a minimum of 6 weeks of daily use then suddenly just when you feel it was a total rip off...ta da!

They not only get longer but thicker, so you hardly need eyeliner, which I keep to a minimum so my eyelashes are even more visible. Since I am over 40 and my eyebrows are a liitle thin, I srarted using it on my eyebrows just to see, well you can definately tell I have some thick eyebrow hairs. Fyi it takes more work to curl them because they are so much thicker...I can live with that.

on 1/7/2018 10:36:00 AM

I may be an exception but I've been using this product for 3 months and my lashes have BARELY grown. Perhaps, it's my body chemisty but I doubt they'll get any longer. Won't be purchasing again. Will probably try latisse

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I had volume eyelash extensions for my wedding and when the extensions fell off they broke my natural lashes and I was left with sad little stubs for lashes. I have been using eye envy for 1 month and my lashes have grown so long I had to cut a few. Yes it is a bit pricey but Iā€™m assuming the tube should last me 5 months and considering the cost of extensions it is totally reasonable for the results. I will buy a backup bottle for when this tube runs out!! You must be patient and consistent but the results are worth it. Looking forward to my 3 month results!

on 10/28/2017 5:13:00 PM

It did grow my Asian straight eyelashes. Nobody mentioned any side effects so I will write a few:

- lashes started to fall more frequently ( no change in routine or mascara or the way I take off the mascara)
- noticed small fine hair started to grow on eyelids on top. Not sure if this is due to eyenvy so I started to try on bottom lash. Then noticed fine growing near crows feet. Make me have darker circle. I guess it makes sense though. Products can not discriminate your facial hair

AMAZING!
It works like magic. If you use as instructed you will see change in about 3-4 weeks (patience) and the longer you use the thicker and longer your lashes. It does take time and is a little expensive but the price is still much less then extensions and the results are really worth it.

I will be using this ALWAYS <3

on 5/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really works! I've been using this for exactly one year and I ALWAYS get compliments on my long eyelashes. Not only have they grown but heyre stronger and healthier, you do get that little white tip at the end so I just tint them blue black and they stand out like no tomorrow, you don't even need to wear mascara ! šŸ˜šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 AM

I never write reviews online, but I had so much trouble finding information about this product, that after 3 months of using it I thought I'd come and let others know my experiences. This stuff works!! It's as simple as that. I had extensions, and in the past I've let them grow out, only to find my lashes disappeared completely! Even after a year they hadn't grown back, so I was forced to keep doing extensions. I started using EyEnvy while waiting for the extensions to grow out, and the two overlapped...I could see new lashes growing while the extensions were disappearing. Within three weeks I had full lashes growing. And not just growing, but dark and curling upwards as well! I couldn't be happier with the product, I've even used it to fill in a sparse area of my eyebrows. I'm just up to the 3 month mark now and will start to use it less frequently as these are as long as I want my lashes to get. Awesome product!

on 1/2/2017 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. It definitely works, it takes I think about 2-3 months to see actual results but boy does it work. My lashes were so beautiful. You use it once a day, about 15 minutes after you wake up because this is when your pores will best absorb the solution. You need to use it properly, not half a**. After the first two or three months you go down from using it daily to three times a week. I've been using the product for about a year+ but in the last few months I've gotten lazy with it because of job transitions and changes in sleep patterns. But when I was using it properly, there were definite results. People were even commenting on how long my lashes were and they were surprised when I told them I wasn't using mascara. Apparently this brand makes a mascara that does the work while wearing it, I'd like to see how that works out. It costed me 90CAD so it was definitely extremely expensive. Extremely. But lasted over a year so I guess it balanced out, I'm still using the same tube I started with.

Purchased this after hearing a few people around work raving about this product. I have stick straight eyelashes that are also a bit short. I purchased from a lash extension salon, where I was told it would take weeks to see any results. The salon lady instructed to apply in the morning. Shake the bottle, and swipe the brush a couple of times, to remove excess product. Brush it as you would eyeliner, on the upper lash only, as it will migrate a bit to the lower lashes, but avoid the tear ducts.Use it daily for four weeks and only twice a week after that.
The good- have to admit, my eyelashes did grow longer, and the bonus unexpected result s that they actually curl naturally. I love the look as it opens my eyes and makes me look brighter
The bad- my eyelids got a bit irritated for the first couple of days. The irritation subsided, but here was sensitivity in my eye area when I removed eyemakeup, but that subsided after a couple of weeks. I also noticed some darkening of my eyelids during the daily period. Now, the sensitivity might have been me scrubbing with towel/ cotton to clean my eyes as I thought it was eye makeup. The darkening does not bother me, but worth mentioning. Also, I have heard that Latisse has the potential of darkening eye colour. Not sure if this is the case with Eyenvy too, but I have dark brown eyes so not an issue for me, but someone with light coloured eyes might want to do some research about that first.
I would recommend, but note it is not for everyone. You are putting a chemical product close to your eye. This is the reason I did not try it for the longest time, but I am glad I did. Unless it states a product is hypoallergenic, there is a probability of allergic reaction,so proceed with caution.