EyEnvy Conditioner

EyEnvy Conditioner

3.8

on 11/14/2018 5:07:00 PM

This product made my long lashes fall out. I had been using Rodan and Fields Lashboost and with amazing results. I switched to this cause it was cheaper which was a mistake. I am trying to return but the customer service is rude and doesn’t seem to care at all. Left disappointed. Didn’t make me feel better about this situation. I don’t recommend this product for everyone. It worked for my mom but I have fair hair and I should have known when my first lashes started falling out. Poor product and poor customer service.

I’ve bought about 6 or 7 tubes of this. Please note, You MUST use it consistently for about 6 weeks. Eyelash growth cycles are about that long, so it’s likely that you notice nothing for about a month and then BAM. I find the combo of this product and lash lifts gives a look that is similar to extensions without the hassle and cost involved in getting extensions. I found that extensions broke my lashes. However if you are a fan of extensions, this product will strengthen and prepare your lashes for extensions.

I cannot express how much I love this product, I've even considered selling it myself. I had to discontinue use after applying it faithfully every morning for 3 months, because my eyelashes were growing freakishly long! Naturally, I already had relatively full and long eyelashes begin with, but even I could tell how much of a drastic difference it made. It doesn't work it's magic overnight, so you must be patient.
It is very expensive, and sells for about $80.00 CAD with tax per tube (3.5ml). It can be purchased at Hudsons Bay or online, I have never seen it elsewhere in-store.
Keep in mind, just because Eyenvy worked so well for me, does not necessarily mean it will do the same for you. I have advised it to a variety of friends and some had better results than others. Some it worked faster for, and some it did not work for at all. Everyone is different.
PS. If you can find someone who personally contributes in the sales for this product, you can generally get it for about $20.00 CAD cheaper.
Hope this helps!

on 10/19/2018 6:03:00 PM

My hairstylist recommended this product after I asked if she was wearing lash extensions. It was somewhat expensive ($70.00 CDN) and I was dubious about its effectiveness since it didn't contain the prescription ingredient in Latisse (which I have not used). I am 60 years old with short, straight lashes that have gotten finer over the last several years. I decided to take a chance, and stuck with the daily application regimen.After 3 weeks, my lashes seemed a bit longer, but what I noticed most was that they would now hold a curl after using an eyelash curler. I am at the 2 month mark, and my lashes have lengthened significantly, and even curled up a bit at the ends. It is especially noticeable with mascara. Whereas they were mostly just lengthening before, they are now starting to thicken as well. My lashes are longer and thicker than they have ever been in my life. Apparently, maximum results are achieved at three months, so I am looking forward to the end result. There is a slight reddish- purple discolouration along my upper lashline (I don't apply to bottom), but my concealer covers that, so I can live with it for the lash benefits it provides.

on 9/16/2018 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I used it for 2 yrs and my eye lashes were great. Then I stop because we're I bought it didn't sell it anymore. So I tried boostlash I don't think that it's a great product. Eyenvy is 100 percent better. So I would buy agency over boostlash

on 8/21/2018 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have to say I'm surprised this product doesn't have a higher rating. I'm on my THIRD bottle of Eyenvy and I'm absolutely in love with it. I got fake lashes about a year ago now and they completely wrecked my natural lashes. I was so upset and also just embarrassed by the state of my lashes. I started using Eyenvy after a friend recommended it and oh my god my natural lashes are so amazing now!! No more falsies...

It takes about 2 - 3 months to really see the difference but you can see a small change in your lashes even after just one month. The bottles are about $95 - $100 CAD for the bigger 3.5 ml and it lasts 5 - 6 months so it's well worth the investment.

My stubby natural lashes are now thicker and longer and lashes even grew in a bald spot I had on one eye.

Application is quick and easy and once you've reached the 3 month point you can start using it every other day.

If there are any cons, one would be that I felt it may have made the area around my eyes a bit darker (not good for bags). But I've experienced no irritations or any problems with Eyenvy. I will continue to use this for as long as the company makes the product! Well worth the investment!!

Complete waste of money
Product does not do a thing

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This works amazing. My sister bought it and I was shocked how well it worked so I tried. I get comments about my lashes all the time now. It is so shocking it actually works. I wish I could post photos.

It takes a minimum of 6 weeks of daily use then suddenly just when you feel it was a total rip off...ta da!

They not only get longer but thicker, so you hardly need eyeliner, which I keep to a minimum so my eyelashes are even more visible. Since I am over 40 and my eyebrows are a liitle thin, I srarted using it on my eyebrows just to see, well you can definately tell I have some thick eyebrow hairs. Fyi it takes more work to curl them because they are so much thicker...I can live with that.

on 1/7/2018 10:36:00 AM

I may be an exception but I've been using this product for 3 months and my lashes have BARELY grown. Perhaps, it's my body chemisty but I doubt they'll get any longer. Won't be purchasing again. Will probably try latisse

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I had volume eyelash extensions for my wedding and when the extensions fell off they broke my natural lashes and I was left with sad little stubs for lashes. I have been using eye envy for 1 month and my lashes have grown so long I had to cut a few. Yes it is a bit pricey but I’m assuming the tube should last me 5 months and considering the cost of extensions it is totally reasonable for the results. I will buy a backup bottle for when this tube runs out!! You must be patient and consistent but the results are worth it. Looking forward to my 3 month results!