EyEnvy Conditioner

EyEnvy Conditioner

3.8

on 10/19/2018 6:03:00 PM

My hairstylist recommended this product after I asked if she was wearing lash extensions. It was somewhat expensive ($70.00 CDN) and I was dubious about its effectiveness since it didn't contain the prescription ingredient in Latisse (which I have not used). I am 60 years old with short, straight lashes that have gotten finer over the last several years. I decided to take a chance, and stuck with the daily application regimen.After 3 weeks, my lashes seemed a bit longer, but what I noticed most was that they would now hold a curl after using an eyelash curler. I am at the 2 month mark, and my lashes have lengthened significantly, and even curled up a bit at the ends. It is especially noticeable with mascara. Whereas they were mostly just lengthening before, they are now starting to thicken as well. There is a slight reddish- purple discolouration along my upper lashline (I don't apply to bottom), but my concealer covers that, so I can live with it for the lash benefits it provides...it is very effective.

on 9/16/2018 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I used it for 2 yrs and my eye lashes were great. Then I stop because we're I bought it didn't sell it anymore. So I tried boostlash I don't think that it's a great product. Eyenvy is 100 percent better. So I would buy agency over boostlash

on 8/21/2018 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have to say I'm surprised this product doesn't have a higher rating. I'm on my THIRD bottle of Eyenvy and I'm absolutely in love with it. I got fake lashes about a year ago now and they completely wrecked my natural lashes. I was so upset and also just embarrassed by the state of my lashes. I started using Eyenvy after a friend recommended it and oh my god my natural lashes are so amazing now!! No more falsies...

It takes about 2 - 3 months to really see the difference but you can see a small change in your lashes even after just one month. The bottles are about $95 - $100 CAD for the bigger 3.5 ml and it lasts 5 - 6 months so it's well worth the investment.

My stubby natural lashes are now thicker and longer and lashes even grew in a bald spot I had on one eye.

Application is quick and easy and once you've reached the 3 month point you can start using it every other day.

If there are any cons, one would be that I felt it may have made the area around my eyes a bit darker (not good for bags). But I've experienced no irritations or any problems with Eyenvy. I will continue to use this for as long as the company makes the product! Well worth the investment!!

Complete waste of money
Product does not do a thing

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This works amazing. My sister bought it and I was shocked how well it worked so I tried. I get comments about my lashes all the time now. It is so shocking it actually works. I wish I could post photos.

It takes a minimum of 6 weeks of daily use then suddenly just when you feel it was a total rip off...ta da!

They not only get longer but thicker, so you hardly need eyeliner, which I keep to a minimum so my eyelashes are even more visible. Since I am over 40 and my eyebrows are a liitle thin, I srarted using it on my eyebrows just to see, well you can definately tell I have some thick eyebrow hairs. Fyi it takes more work to curl them because they are so much thicker...I can live with that.

on 1/7/2018 10:36:00 AM

I may be an exception but I've been using this product for 3 months and my lashes have BARELY grown. Perhaps, it's my body chemisty but I doubt they'll get any longer. Won't be purchasing again. Will probably try latisse

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I had volume eyelash extensions for my wedding and when the extensions fell off they broke my natural lashes and I was left with sad little stubs for lashes. I have been using eye envy for 1 month and my lashes have grown so long I had to cut a few. Yes it is a bit pricey but Iā€™m assuming the tube should last me 5 months and considering the cost of extensions it is totally reasonable for the results. I will buy a backup bottle for when this tube runs out!! You must be patient and consistent but the results are worth it. Looking forward to my 3 month results!

on 10/28/2017 5:13:00 PM

It did grow my Asian straight eyelashes. Nobody mentioned any side effects so I will write a few:

- lashes started to fall more frequently ( no change in routine or mascara or the way I take off the mascara)
- noticed small fine hair started to grow on eyelids on top. Not sure if this is due to eyenvy so I started to try on bottom lash. Then noticed fine growing near crows feet. Make me have darker circle. I guess it makes sense though. Products can not discriminate your facial hair

AMAZING!
It works like magic. If you use as instructed you will see change in about 3-4 weeks (patience) and the longer you use the thicker and longer your lashes. It does take time and is a little expensive but the price is still much less then extensions and the results are really worth it.

I will be using this ALWAYS <3

on 5/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really works! I've been using this for exactly one year and I ALWAYS get compliments on my long eyelashes. Not only have they grown but heyre stronger and healthier, you do get that little white tip at the end so I just tint them blue black and they stand out like no tomorrow, you don't even need to wear mascara ! šŸ˜šŸ‘ŒšŸ»