3.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have use this product since 2014. Generally it gave me wonderful results which is why I continued to use it. It is not inexpensive so for me to keep buying it the results had to keep coming.

There was one occurrence in 2017 that left me with very sparse lashes, I reached out to Eyenvy to let them know and to ask if there was something wrong with that batch. I never got a reply but I just kept using the product as I still had a bottle left. Eventually the lashes came back (2 months later) and it was fine. I was too busy to follow up with them and ask for any compensation but I was happy that my lashes were back.

Currently the sparseness is worse than ever before in my whole life. Even before I started using this product my lashes were never this sparse or short. I got medical tests done to ensure that there was nothing happening internally to me and causing this. Everything came back fine and also my hair and nails are long and strong so I knew that there was nothing wrong. This started happening about halfway into a bottle in late November of last year. I had two bottles so I just continued using it and I'm on my second bottle. The lashes just keep getting worse. I reached out and got a hold of a representative and sent them photos as well as a detailed explanation with my experience and concerns. She seemed interested to help and asked me a few questions and said she would get back to me. I did make it clear to her that I was concerned that this batch was bad and in turn burning the lashes instead of helping them grow. Sometimes this happens with products. I asked if I should continue using the product or stop as I was really unsure. She again told me that she would call me back.

That was last week and I have not heard back from her. At this point I give up on the product and I will tell everyone what has happened to me and to be careful. They clearly don't care about customer satisfaction nor do they care about a possible issue with a batch. I have now switch to lashfood which I have heard amazing things about for results and about their customer satisfaction. I will never buy this product again. it worked for a time and I'm grateful for that, but any company who doesn't stand behind its product and who ignores the consumer once there's a concern is definitely a shady company. I wonder how many more women are out there who've experienced this but haven't had the time to write about it. BE CAREFUL!!! Your long lashes won't last forever! At some point each and every customer will get a bad batch and this will happen to them it's only a matter of time.

This stuff works so well! Almost too well in fact.. After a couple months in, I would be rushed and lazy in the morning so i would do a quick swipe across my eyelid and today I noticed little hairs in the corners of my eyelids and slightly above my eyelash lid line! So just be precise when applying :)

on 11/14/2018 5:07:00 PM

This product made my long lashes fall out. I had been using Rodan and Fields Lashboost and with amazing results. I switched to this cause it was cheaper which was a mistake. I am trying to return but the customer service is rude and doesn’t seem to care at all. Left disappointed. Didn’t make me feel better about this situation. I don’t recommend this product for everyone. It worked for my mom but I have fair hair and I should have known when my first lashes started falling out. Poor product and poor customer service.

I’ve bought about 6 or 7 tubes of this. Please note, You MUST use it consistently for about 6 weeks. Eyelash growth cycles are about that long, so it’s likely that you notice nothing for about a month and then BAM. I find the combo of this product and lash lifts gives a look that is similar to extensions without the hassle and cost involved in getting extensions. I found that extensions broke my lashes. However if you are a fan of extensions, this product will strengthen and prepare your lashes for extensions.

I cannot express how much I love this product, I've even considered selling it myself. I had to discontinue use after applying it faithfully every morning for 3 months, because my eyelashes were growing freakishly long! Naturally, I already had relatively full and long eyelashes begin with, but even I could tell how much of a drastic difference it made. It doesn't work it's magic overnight, so you must be patient.
It is very expensive, and sells for about $80.00 CAD with tax per tube (3.5ml). It can be purchased at Hudsons Bay or online, I have never seen it elsewhere in-store.
Keep in mind, just because Eyenvy worked so well for me, does not necessarily mean it will do the same for you. I have advised it to a variety of friends and some had better results than others. Some it worked faster for, and some it did not work for at all. Everyone is different.
PS. If you can find someone who personally contributes in the sales for this product, you can generally get it for about $20.00 CAD cheaper.
Hope this helps!

on 10/19/2018 6:03:00 PM

My hairstylist recommended this product after I asked if she was wearing lash extensions. It was somewhat expensive ($70.00 CDN) and I was dubious about its effectiveness since it didn't contain the prescription ingredient in Latisse (which I have not used). I am 60 years old with short, straight lashes that have gotten finer over the last several years. I decided to take a chance, and stuck with the daily application regimen.After 3 weeks, my lashes seemed a bit longer, but what I noticed most was that they would now hold a curl after using an eyelash curler. I am at the 2 month mark, and my lashes have lengthened significantly, and even curled up a bit at the ends. It is especially noticeable with mascara. Whereas they were mostly just lengthening before, they are now starting to thicken as well. My lashes are longer and thicker than they have ever been in my life. Apparently, maximum results are achieved at three months, so I am looking forward to the end result. There is a slight reddish- purple discolouration along my upper lashline (I don't apply to bottom), but my concealer covers that, so I can live with it for the lash benefits it provides.

on 9/16/2018 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I used it for 2 yrs and my eye lashes were great. Then I stop because we're I bought it didn't sell it anymore. So I tried boostlash I don't think that it's a great product. Eyenvy is 100 percent better. So I would buy agency over boostlash

on 8/21/2018 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have to say I'm surprised this product doesn't have a higher rating. I'm on my THIRD bottle of Eyenvy and I'm absolutely in love with it. I got fake lashes about a year ago now and they completely wrecked my natural lashes. I was so upset and also just embarrassed by the state of my lashes. I started using Eyenvy after a friend recommended it and oh my god my natural lashes are so amazing now!! No more falsies...

It takes about 2 - 3 months to really see the difference but you can see a small change in your lashes even after just one month. The bottles are about $95 - $100 CAD for the bigger 3.5 ml and it lasts 5 - 6 months so it's well worth the investment.

My stubby natural lashes are now thicker and longer and lashes even grew in a bald spot I had on one eye.

Application is quick and easy and once you've reached the 3 month point you can start using it every other day.

If there are any cons, one would be that I felt it may have made the area around my eyes a bit darker (not good for bags). But I've experienced no irritations or any problems with Eyenvy. I will continue to use this for as long as the company makes the product! Well worth the investment!!

Complete waste of money
Product does not do a thing

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This works amazing. My sister bought it and I was shocked how well it worked so I tried. I get comments about my lashes all the time now. It is so shocking it actually works. I wish I could post photos.

It takes a minimum of 6 weeks of daily use then suddenly just when you feel it was a total rip off...ta da!

They not only get longer but thicker, so you hardly need eyeliner, which I keep to a minimum so my eyelashes are even more visible. Since I am over 40 and my eyebrows are a liitle thin, I srarted using it on my eyebrows just to see, well you can definately tell I have some thick eyebrow hairs. Fyi it takes more work to curl them because they are so much thicker...I can live with that.