no images

price range

Reviews

fromjen415

Apr/17/2005

I received one of BBW's nailpolishes in a swap and I loved the color!!(Fire dance) It is a very unique color and looks awesome both in the bottle and on my nails, but only after a day, I noticed chipping. This I found to be very odd because I'm used to wearing cheaper nail color (NYC brand) and have never experienced any such thing. I'm going to try putting a ton of clear nail …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination

2.0

May/23/2003

I was drawn to these because of the color selection- they have a variety of beautiful shades that come in cute bottles. Too bad the quality is so horrible! These go on somewhat streaky and chip very quickly. Plus, after only a few uses the polish got thick and gooey in the bottle. I was very disappointed with this.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesGreen

1.0

Feb/15/2003

Chip city! For buck or two more, spring for OPI or Essie, which feature better colors and formulas. Cute little bottle with a charm on it, but a very low, drugstore-quality nailpolish. They have phased out their whole cosmetics line, and if the polish is any indication of how the rest of the cosmetics line was, that's a good thing.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/10/2003

i really love their nailpolish line because of the *beautiful* colors they come up with. seriously, there is one to suit every season and mood. i always use a super good topcoat and i don't notice anymore chipping than i would with a more expensive nailpolish such as opi. i'm an artist and always ruining my nails while painting anyway, so i'm used to frequent manicures. bottom …Read more

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Oct/17/2002

The colors are so pretty but WOW! These really chip on me! Within 3 hours of doing my nails the polish had already begun to chip off.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

Jul/18/2002

I like the colors that these come in, but they tend to streak and will chip after a short while. Use O.P.I. They are a little more expensive, but the polish lasts almost a week and sometimes more. Also, the polish is thick enough that it fills in your nail nicely and doesn't streak.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0
fromAnne

Nov/17/2001

This went really thick and clumpy - I'm not impressed at all. The color was very pretty, but the polish didn't have good shelf life apparently.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

EyesBlue

Nov/15/2001

I got one of these in a swap and I like it. The color is called Rudolph. It's a bright red with glitter in it. My only complaint was that the glitter was really hard to get off with nailpolish remover. Other than that it has creat consistency and and great coverage.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

Aug/30/2001

They have very pretty colors and the polish lasts a few days before chipping. Recommend these!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Aug/21/2001

The colors, especially the mattes and the glitter enhanced ones, are winners. I especially love how shiny they are. Some chipping even with my trusty topcoat, but in general a good polish.

About reviewer (901 reviews)

Age