ABBA Color Protection Shampoo

No Image

on 6/29/2016 4:49:00 PM

i live by this shampoo when i have color treated hair, ive been coloring it red for months and this product keeps it that way! love both shampoo and conditioner!

on 10/21/2015 8:02:00 AM

Used it for the first time last night and am pleased with how soft my hair is. My colour is still intact as well. The smell is pleasant and it lathers well.

on 9/19/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this shampoo as it is 100% vegan, sulfate free, made with plant-derived botanicals, and free of synthetic color additives. It did not disappoint. It lathered surprisingly well and left my hair feeling clean. I used the shampoo with the conditioner of the same brand and did not notice any build-up. I did not get frizzies, nor did I notice my hair getting weighed down or oily. enjoyed the soft coconut-sage fragrance as well. I got a 33.8-oz bottle for about $30, and it last for several months. Will repurchase.

on 9/17/2013 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I wanted to try this because it is sulfate free and contains coconut oil and a vegan protein complex. It is a nice shampoo that does not leave my hair feeling dried out. Has a light scent that does not linger. I really like Giovanni 2chic brand of hair products better than this one.

Popular Shampoos