SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

1 review

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

on 10/9/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I think the Ibuki line is one of the best surprices I have experienced on the market this year!

My skin is sensitive, acne-prone, clogges up easily. I live in a very cold climate as well...

I got the whole Ibuki line and I really love the idea behind it, skincare made simple for the modern day woman!

The texture of my skin changed dramatically after using the Refining moisturizer. It is thin, absorbs quickly and I don't detect that much fragrance (I am highly sensitive for fragranced products but this is really subtle).

I have been using the entire line for a week... Love it! Its so simple and nice.... Will update in a week ;)

EDIT:
My skin got really oily... I couldn't use this anymore. The texture is really nice though and I recommend this for people with normal skin.

EDIT 2:
I realized I was using way too much of product. Now I use literally a pea size amount of the cleanser, one pump of the toner and one pump of this moisturizer and I don't get oily at all. My skin is responding really well!