SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

3.1

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Too highly perfumed, irritated my skin.

Doesn't cause acne and i think my skin look more white and glowly when i use this product i try so mant moisturizer but this is best one

on 10/23/2016 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my moisturiser of choice since around May this year. Started with a mini bottle from a gwp and when that was finished I purchased the full size. A bit pricey but well worth it for me, especially considering there's products out there that cost much much more than this one.

I love the runny, liquid-y texture. I use two pumps for face, neck, and decollete area. It takes a couple of minutes to sink it, so I make sure to apply it after washing my face in the morning to have my face prepped for sunscreen and makeup.
I also use it in the evening after removing makeup and cleansing.
It has great moisturising capabilities, my skin often used to get dehydrated and so far there have been very few products which kept it in nice condition. It's holding up even with the weather changing into autumn/winter which is absolutely fab for me. I normally had to change my routine when the weather changed.

It doesn't leave a greasy film or any residue at all. My skin just 'drinks' this up - when I wash my face in the morning I don't feel it was just sitting there waiting to be washed off.

It comes with a pump bottle which makes it easy to apply. Due to it being opaque, I won't know exactly when it's running out but I don't mind it.
I also kept the mini bottle to decant the product in case I need to travel somewhere so I don't have to go without it.

Has a faint, pleasant scent which I didn't find irritating at all, thankfully.
All in all, it's brilliant. Really happy I tried it and will continue to repurchase.

on 7/10/2016 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used to almost finished the first bottle and realised i can't continue using it as i was have little pimples developing on my skin. Its such a shame, it was a very light and moisturising moisturizer for the mornings before you put makeup on. Maybe if you had tough skin you would probably be able to pull this off but my skin is slightly sensitive and pimple prone.

I will not be re-purchasing again.

on 1/4/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Irritating! I don't even have sensitive skin but fragrance, alcohol, and irritants are not good for anyone's face. Especially from a line that's advertised as gentle.

on 8/9/2015 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This moisturizer contains alcohol which irritates my sensitive skin and is not hydrating enough.

I wanted to love it as it has a fluid texture that absorbs easily and smell good. It's about 54 here in France - too expensive for a product that doesn't perform well.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this product for a little less than a month now, but the product has worked wonders on my skin. I did not get the full product since I was only given a sample. My skin is fairly dry/normal except for my t-zone, which is oily. My skin regimen every morning is: 1) Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser 2) Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate 3) Shiseido Ibiuki Moisturizer. At night, it's the same thing except 1) Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser. All these products have treated my skin well. I've already seen improvements with my acne and redness. I'm even already getting compliments! I was recently at a birthday party on Independence Day and the facepaint lady told me I had amazing skin because the star stencil she was using was creating crisp streaks, unlike other clients who ended up with blotches and messy stars. I told her it was because of this Ibuki line and surprisingly enough, she was using it too! We both raved on how well it worked for the rest of the time she did my facepaint. I'm already running out of this product because I got the sample, but next time I head to a Shiseido booth, I am definitely going to purchase this product.

on 7/2/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer together with the softener really helps me to reduce my acnes. I stopped using the gentle cleanser because it clogs my pores and causes more giant acnes. Let me tell you, don't use it as a day moisturizer... It can cause you to get cystic acnes. It happens to me. When I only use it at night, my skin so much better than before...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I used this 3 times. Should have stopped after the first. I paid $70 Canadian for this and I feel like its money I could have flushed down the toilet. To be fair, drier skin or users with smaller pores may love this. It gave me horrible cystic acne and I regret every use and penny spent on it.

on 6/3/2015 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer. It is lightweight, not greasy- it spreads easily over your skin, and just a little goes a long way. I have fairly dry skin, and this makes my skin feel very comfortable after I use a clarifying wash.
Hate the packaging- it comes in an opaque hard plastic bottle with a very narrow neck, so you cant really tell how much product is in there