L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 11/24/2016 1:52:00 AM

When I'm in a rush I grab this I put it on effortlessly and is very buildable I love it does not flake

My go-to mascara. Gives really big dramatic and bushy lashes. It would be perfect if not for the fact that it runs out and/or dries up very quickly and becomes either unusable or flakes off throughout the day.

To Read all 541 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/15/2016 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I bought this Mascara , I was very skeptical. For some reason , mascara doesn't do anything for my eyelashes. I have tried must drug store brands but nothing makes my eyelashes stand out.

I am of South Asian origin and I have short, thick , stubborn lashes that grow downward. Most mascaras lengthen my lashes but you can't see them anyway because they just hood my eyes downwards.

This mascara lengtens my lashes like nothing has before and it curls it upwards!! I was not expecting thay at all! It bring the lashes together to make them look long and thick and thay chunky "MANGA" defined lash line. It does not separate the lashes well but that not something I ever really cared about. I like them bold and to stand out style.

I found the wand quite easy to use. The pointed end is great at getting the smaller lashes and it coats lashes generously as well.

Definately my new fave!!

My favorite mascara ever.
Great if you love dramatic volume like I do! It does require a little practice to get the hang of because it doesn't quite go on like a normal mascara.
I've been using this for nearly a year and been through a few tubes. I keep going back because nothing else gives me volume in just a couple of coats like this does.
I used to spend ages building up volume in the bathroom this takes a fraction of the time.

It does seem to dry out quicker than other mascaras I've used so when it starts to feel a little thick I add a droplet of water to it and move the wand around in the tube and then it's perfect again.

I have no problem with flaking or drooping. Sometimes it can get ever so slightly smudgy but I think that's because I use coconut oil on my face.

Will continue to repurchase.

Made my lashes a clumpy mess!!!

on 9/7/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product really didnt do much for my lashes. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried other mascaras for my long straight eyelashes (better than sex, roller lash etc.) but nothing's beats this mascara or its price. I've been using it for 6 months or so and no complaints x

on 8/9/2016 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is hands down my least favorite mascara ever!

This mascara clumped all of my eyelashes together, never felt like it ever dried, and then gave me the ring around the eyes, Raccoon eyes, within a couple hours.

It felt gummy on, and made my eyes terribly irritated for days after I tried it.

I thought since I've used Loreal Voluminous mascara for a jillion years I would like this. No, not even close.

on 8/9/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its an okay mascara for drugstore.Gives volume and makes eyelashes bigger but it does not last all day.Kinda pricey for what it does.

on 8/9/2016 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does not do nothing to your lashes it even makes them worse looking. The brush is hard to handle (very flimsy and to big even for bigger eyes) and the formula is gray not black. For the price it is just awful. And even if the price would be better it would still be a terrible mascara. It also irritates the eyes and flakes. It does not completely dries down and stays tacky so it makes your eyes harder to blink. I bought it on a whim, please do not do the same.