L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this mascara in purple shade.it`s harder to find colored mascaras than brown / black.they are very limited.miss mangas other colors are turqoise and electric blue.i find them so flashy,so i chose purple one.it`s more cool toned and not crazy funky looking.wearable in daytime.it doesn't show up so much.i couldn't wear if it was so strikingly purple.i recommend who wants to try colored mascaras but feeling a bit hesitant.probably i wouldn't buy it in black.i didn't like the formula so much.it tends to clumping the lashes together.it would probably look very spidery in black. the wand is also nothing special.bendy/flexible brush has no point.i didn't see any help of it. i will buy it again , only in purple.i really like this shade.

on 1/30/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I liked it at first!! It made my lashes looked like faux and it was very beautiful. I used the mascara only for three times until the next day I realized my eyelid starting to act up so weird and it's very painful. Tried to rest and when I woke up, realizing my internal eyelid is getting red (bloody red! Literally!) and some hours later, here I am with an eye infection (internal hordeolum/stye). The mascara is also very very hard to get off since it's waterproof. I really wanted to like it but I can't. Also, it's very pricey (they sell it for $20 here in my country)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was really excited to try this mascara, and while I understood it would have a bendy brush, I didn't think that it would make it impossible to apply! The brush bristles look like they would add crazy volume to my lashes but I can't get them to hold onto my lashes. I would pass on this one in the future, it's not worth the struggle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually really like this mascara, I've repurchased twice and it seems to me like it is one of the better offerings from the drugstore. I really like the bristly brush, and I don't have any issues with the bendy wand. This mascara holds a curl and gives me a good amount of volume and separation, although doesn't lengthen too much. It seems to last all day on me and I don't have issues with it bleeding or flaking. It actually is rather tenacious and I use my oil cleanser to get it off. It is a bit drier in texture than most mascaras which I actually prefer as I think they volumize better, but this mascara does seem to go drier quicker. Overall, probably my favourite drugstore mascara, I would re-purchase in the future.

on 1/17/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really did like the mascara formula and the brush bristles but the super flexible wand just made it impossible for me to apply. I could get no "traction" on my lashed because the wand just wilted. With an old-fashioned stable wand neck, I'd love this mascara.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

i love the product itself, but the brush/wand thing is way too bendy, i have to use one of the sample wands i got at sephora to keeo my lashes from being all stuck.

very voluminous and fluffy though <3

on 12/23/2016 4:23:00 AM

One of the best mascaras I've tried. It keeps the curl on my wispy and weak Asian lashes well without looking like a hot clumpy mess, and is easy to remove while still being dramatic enough to stand out.

This is a great everyday mascara that I can swipe on in a hurry and just completes my eye make-up. It's on the pricier side of drugstore products, but definitely worth a try if you've been unimpressed by so many of the other low-end mascara options out there.

on 11/24/2016 1:52:00 AM

When I'm in a rush I grab this I put it on effortlessly and is very buildable I love it does not flake

My go-to mascara. Gives really big dramatic and bushy lashes. It would be perfect if not for the fact that it runs out and/or dries up very quickly and becomes either unusable or flakes off throughout the day.

on 11/15/2016 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I bought this Mascara , I was very skeptical. For some reason , mascara doesn't do anything for my eyelashes. I have tried must drug store brands but nothing makes my eyelashes stand out.

I am of South Asian origin and I have short, thick , stubborn lashes that grow downward. Most mascaras lengthen my lashes but you can't see them anyway because they just hood my eyes downwards.

This mascara lengtens my lashes like nothing has before and it curls it upwards!! I was not expecting thay at all! It bring the lashes together to make them look long and thick and thay chunky "MANGA" defined lash line. It does not separate the lashes well but that not something I ever really cared about. I like them bold and to stand out style.

I found the wand quite easy to use. The pointed end is great at getting the smaller lashes and it coats lashes generously as well.

Definately my new fave!!