L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)
image 1image 2image 3

3.7

BASE COAT: G900303 - INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, NYLON-611/ DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA,CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, TIN OXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. [ /- MAY CONTAINMICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 45410 /RED 28 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 15850 / RED 6, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI15850 / RED 7 LAKE]. (FIL B53888/1)___TOP COAT: G900281 - INGREDIENTS: TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYLPOLYACYLADIPATE-2, OZOKERITE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SILICADIMETHYL SILYLATE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (FILB53719/1).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

LOVE. I don't do matte lipsticks because they always crumble. I have dry lips and have tried exfoliating and everything, just doomed! Anyways, without the Chapstick, it's pretty sticky, so that was an issue but once I let it dry and put the Chapstick it comes with over it, LOVED the look. I have the shade never ending nutmeg and I plan on purchasing more. Retails for 9.99 at Target.

It sucks in my opinion!

-The Good: Good colour, like the gloss end, like the applicator, packaging is good

-The Bad: IT FLAKES like there's no tomorrow! doesn't matter if you apply the gloss or not it flakes off like crazy, and very quickly. The way it dries is bad, its really sticky and tacky and i feel like i have glue on my lips that doesn't really subside after time. When it eventually dries it makes my lips look far more wrinkly than they are and has a weird plasticy shine. The flaking and the wrinkles make it looks like a bad quality lipstick. Also expensive in NZ at $25-$30.

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/1/2016 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't really know why people are pissing themselves over these lipsticks. They are honestly the worst liquid lipsticks I have
I bought this lipstick in both 119 Neverending Nutmeg and 201 Everlasting Caramel. The colors are really nice, and the lipstick itself goes on well. The scent is not particularly strong, vaguely sugary, and I do like the cotton candy scent of the attached lip balm. What can I say, I'm a candy fiend.

Actually wearing the lipstick, however, is a nightmare. You know those peel-off face masks? That is essentially what this lipstick does. It peels off in large chunks, from the insides of my lips out. I like to test out my lipsticks at home before I wear them in public, and I would never feel comfortable wearing this out. They don't feel particularly comfortable either, you can definitely tell that you are wearing this lipstick. They take a relatively long time to dry down from being tacky, which isn't a huge problem.
The real problem with these lipsticks is how badly they flake off. It's not small flakes, it's very large, very obvious chunks. I've never had that problem with a liquid lipstick before.

I have this permanent blush and this pinkish nude shade is my favorite, it applies evenly and it does stay on all day. it is a bit drying but the balm helps with that.

for me to get an even application, I have to rub off all the excess of on the rim and apply in very sheer layers at a time and slowly build it up, applying the balm in between each layer.

I didn't like this at first because I thought that it didn't last all day and I couldn't get it on evenly, but I found a way that works for me so this is a keeper

Update-- it crumbles and turns crusty if your lips are even the tiniest bit of dryness to it so make sure u exfoliate and moisturize well before using this

on 4/9/2016 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yaassss! This is an awesome liquid lipstick and the color is beautiful. It stays forever. I've found that at the end of the day, using an oil based makeup remover works best to wipe all the product off.

I think this color looks pretty with a shine, but I like it better matte. I use the gloss end first and then let it set for about 2 minutes. Next, I apply the 2nd clear side and then take a translucent powder and pat it all over my lips. This helps to set the color in place, but also creates a matte finish that will last for dayyyssss. I've been using the NARS light reflecting loose powder which works beautifully, but i'm sure any powder will do.

on 4/4/2016 11:42:00 AM

I have used so many of the long last lipsticks, because I hate not having color of some sort on my lips. I have ended up buying several colors in this product, and find that it stays better than KVD, Stila, and The Chanel ones..and is on par with MAC prolongwear (maybe a bit better in many ways.) I apply the color, and then after that use my finger to pat it on my lips to get it even. Once it feels a little tacky, I put the other gloss end over it.

Tip: You can buy the lighter colors to apply in the center of your lips on top of a darker color, to give a fuller effect.

Stayed thru a 2 hour tennis match in 75 degree heat, and numerous water chuggings, and dinner after that!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

From Nars, MAC, Chanel, Stila to Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, shu uemura, and entirely too many others to list have all stuffed the collection in my lip bag. And ONLY because most of these were purchased at a 30-40% pro discount when I modeled. I no longer model. No more discounted products. The only purchases I make now at full price are for concealers, blushes, and powders. I wish there were equivalents for T. LeClerc (Banane), Shu concealers, Nars blushes, & Bobbi Brown powders. Alas! Ain't happening.

Enter a random stroll down a Wal-Mart. Hastily grabbed two lip glosses. Entirely too many brands/choices glaring from the glowing holes in the overly saturated wall marketing. ADD folks could easily suffer a nervous breakdown attempting to select a single lip color. Gazing at the precipice of insanity (mine) three minutes was all I could withstand.

Didn't know what I purchased until I entered the peace and tranquility of home. Wow Wal-Mart throws anxiety into overdrive and causes me to itch. I know. It's just me. Two interesting surprises tumbled out of the bag. Loreal??? Okay. It could've been CoverGirl.

Loreal Infallible Pro LipLast. Of course I didn't read the directions. Two sides!! Argh! Automatic nightmare...usually. After realizing the color "gloss" was totally not a gloss and in fact totally matte, I thought hmmm, time to hope the other side of this wand was the remedy. Shockingly, it was! After the color dried (wasn't sticky) I glided the desperately needed clear moisture stick over my lips.

Wait a minute. What's the trick? Why did my lips look bold, perfectly moist and matte, and fabulous without using my own lip brushes to do any corrections? Whatever. It'll go downhill in an hour. I'll deal with it. Eight hours passed before I had to deal with anything. I forgot I was wearing anything on my lips until I hit the loo and glanced in the mirror. Crazy!!! It was just as bold in color and didn't bleed or smear.

The only necessary "touch up" was using the moisture side where my lips had slightly dried. Another four hours passed before it was time to wash my face. Um everything washed away but my lip color! Hilarious. Before I went about scraping off the top 10 layers of my lips, I slathered on the classic industry remedy for my long Loreal Pro lasting, (more like permanently colored lips) AQUAPHOR-to the rescue!

Teaberry and Permanent Blush are my two hastily random Wal-Mart selections. And I love, love them. It's the first time these big dry lips have ever successfully worn bold rich color with a matte finish. ALL DAY. Not kidding about the all day part.

P.S. I've never reviewed makeup. Ever. 20 years modeling. Never felt compelled. Until a stroll down Wal-Mart lane.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It makes my lips peel, smells like chemicals and tastes awful. Last a long time, I will give them that, even through eating. So do the flaky patches on my lips. Even applying lip balm first, then the color, then the other moisturizing end of the lipstick, my lips look dry and wrinkly, I got the color neverending nutmeg 119 which does not flatter my skintone. NC30. It looks to be peanut butter in color, not the rosy neutral I hoped for.

on 2/23/2016 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in 119 Neverending Nutmeg. The color is so pretty and true to color. Goes on super smooth then turns super sticky. The topcoat smells nice and takes the stickiness away however it really doesn't last and starts to flake off on me. I have tried both applying a thin layer and also applying two coats but same results. I also feel like the topcoat makes the color change to a darker nude. Not sure if I like it but definitely won't buy it again.

on 2/1/2016 7:27:00 PM

I wouldn't repurchase these one. They have a good selection of colours and is widely available. It was expensive though. $30 in Australia! That's almost double the price of the Rimmel version that was released around the same time.

They were uncomfortable to wear and flaked on my lips. :( I did reapply the balm but as I applied the balm, lots of flecks of colour came off. I also feel that the lip balm will be finished way before I finish the lip colour too!

Others seem to like it but it didn't last long for me. I didn't like that it was flaking off from the beginning and that it cost $30! I prefer the Rimmel Provocalips over the Infallible. Infallible has better colour selection.