L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)
Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor (all colors)

3.8

BASE COAT: G900303 - INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, NYLON-611/ DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA,CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, TIN OXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. [ /- MAY CONTAINMICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 45410 /RED 28 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 15850 / RED 6, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI15850 / RED 7 LAKE]. (FIL B53888/1)___TOP COAT: G900281 - INGREDIENTS: TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYLPOLYACYLADIPATE-2, OZOKERITE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SILICADIMETHYL SILYLATE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (FILB53719/1).

I am writing a review for the color Everlasting Caramel. this is HG for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. Though it has the word "caramel" in its name on me its more of a pink. It stays on all day and brightens up my face. Definitely worth a try.

on 8/10/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have the 'henna to heaven' shade. It is very shimmery and with the gloss on top it becomes too much shimmery/shiny for my taste. The good thing is that it can last all day and it doesn't leave marks on other surfaces (glasses, cheeks and lips of my husband).

on 10/1/2016 7:31:00 PM

I have this in Continual Crimson 213. This lipstick holds right up. I apply it at 6am, eat breakfast, eat lunch, drink coffee and water - it doesn't fade until after dinner. There is a bit of a learning curve, so I understand where others have run into to flaking issues. My very first application, the color came out kind of insipid - as if I had used Kool-Aid powder as lip stain. I loaded up the color to get what I wanted. The extra product came off in massive flakes as soon as I used the accompanying gloss/balm. On my second application, the color came out of the tube better and I didn't need to use as much. I do notice that there is minor flaking when I use the balm, so I don't use much of it (two applications a day, well after the color has dried keeps my lips comfortable). My co-worker marveled at watching me drink my Starbucks and seeing zero color come off on the cup.

on 1/19/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG! Have about 12 different shades. Exfoliate well first. Apply in light coats to build. Perfection.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am the "kissed cup queen". My friends, family, and coworkers can always tell which glass, mug, cup, etc. is mine because of the tell tale red lips on the rim. But after I had a coworker suggest this product to me, my "title" has been revoked.

I have to say, I'm thrilled I picked this up. The lip color stays on all day. All I really have to do is reapply the glossy end every now and then, (Side note: the glossy part is actually nice enough to wear with or without the lip color).

I can eat and drink without worrying about the color fading. And when it comes time to take my makeup off at the end of the day, a simple lip scrub works wonders to remove the product.
This has become my new go to lipstick, and I couldn't be happier.

on 4/6/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in Continuous Crimson and a pink color (don't remember the name and don't like the color) and it truly does stay on FOREVER so long as you don't eat anything with oil or fatty foods like a steak or something. It is super drying once it dries down but the glossy end works very well to make the color glossy and it's really hydrating. This honestly works better than most of my high end liquid lipsticks. I plan to buy more colors soon!

on 5/1/2016 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't really know why people are pissing themselves over these lipsticks. They are honestly the worst liquid lipsticks I have
I bought this lipstick in both 119 Neverending Nutmeg and 201 Everlasting Caramel. The colors are really nice, and the lipstick itself goes on well. The scent is not particularly strong, vaguely sugary, and I do like the cotton candy scent of the attached lip balm. What can I say, I'm a candy fiend.

Actually wearing the lipstick, however, is a nightmare. You know those peel-off face masks? That is essentially what this lipstick does. It peels off in large chunks, from the insides of my lips out. I like to test out my lipsticks at home before I wear them in public, and I would never feel comfortable wearing this out. They don't feel particularly comfortable either, you can definitely tell that you are wearing this lipstick. They take a relatively long time to dry down from being tacky, which isn't a huge problem.
The real problem with these lipsticks is how badly they flake off. It's not small flakes, it's very large, very obvious chunks. I've never had that problem with a liquid lipstick before.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

LOVE. I don't do matte lipsticks because they always crumble. I have dry lips and have tried exfoliating and everything, just doomed! Anyways, without the Chapstick, it's pretty sticky, so that was an issue but once I let it dry and put the Chapstick it comes with over it, LOVED the look. I have the shade never ending nutmeg and I plan on purchasing more. Retails for 9.99 at Target.

It sucks in my opinion!

-The Good: Good colour, like the gloss end, like the applicator, packaging is good

-The Bad: IT FLAKES like there's no tomorrow! doesn't matter if you apply the gloss or not it flakes off like crazy, and very quickly. The way it dries is bad, its really sticky and tacky and i feel like i have glue on my lips that doesn't really subside after time. When it eventually dries it makes my lips look far more wrinkly than they are and has a weird plasticy shine. The flaking and the wrinkles make it looks like a bad quality lipstick. Also expensive in NZ at $25-$30.

on 9/15/2016 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this product in 506 Red Infallible. I bought it on a whim in Boots for GBP 9.99 whilst on holiday in the UK - I never wear any colour apart from a sheer gloss, so for me this was a big change! I figured since I was so far from home it didn't matter if I looked ridiculous for a couple of weeks, heh. Turns out I love it (and I am not usually a drugstore brand girl).

Through a bit of trial and error, I found these things really help the colour last:

1. Your lips should be smooth before applying. That means taking care of your lips even when you're not wearing this colour. Use lip balm/chapstick everyday, drink water, exfoliate them... whatever, but do something. This product is NOT nourishing or restorative, it's primarily a colour product so it follows that if your lips are smooth to begin with, the colour goes on better without catching on the dry skin, and lasts longer because your lips aren't peeling!

2. Take your time in applying this product. It only takes 5 minutes for >12 hours of colour! I can't say for sure if it lasts 24 hours but I have fallen asleep after wearing it to find it still in place 18 hours later with only minor areas of deficiency. I outline my lips (like a lip liner) with the very tip, then I fill in the colour from there so I don't overextend. I use a cotton bud tip to correct if I go outside my lip line. I also don't layer it on thick, at least with 506 Red Infallible I don't need it for the colour payoff anyway.

3. If you "mwah" your lips like with a normal gloss or lipstick when you try to evenly spread the colour, it won't work! It's something to do with how this product dries (tacky), but if you press your lips together it makes the colour spread weird. So don't do it, just rely on the brush to spread the colour. Wait about 2 mins, then apply the gloss. It will set and you'll be ready for the day.

4. Don't chew your lips during the day if you can help it. Obviously all you're doing is removing the layer of skin on which the lip colour is attached! I do this a lot and have to think consciously about not doing it. I've had no issues with eating and drinking, the colour remains intact completely. Some reviews have said it comes off with oily food - this would make sense I guess but I haven't had this happen.

5. I agree you need an oil based make up remover to get all this off.

Please bear in mind the above is just my own experience, and yours may vary! Hope you guys end up loving it as much as I do. I docked a star because of the packaging - The closure on the pigment end feels flimsy and I'm always afraid I'm going to look in my purse and find it full of red goo. :)