Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is in no way a mask, but it's a terrific sugar scrub. I don't get the "warming" effect other people reported, but this is gentle and effective at cleansing the skin. Leaves my skin moisturized and clean with no tight feeling. I love the smell, and it fades moments after rinsing. I highly recommend this for those with sensitive skin. I use it every other night.

Huh?! Who knew eh? I've tried DIY face scrubs and store bought and yea have to say that this one is the best so far. I followed the package directions and I felt just a slight warming sensation ( ohhh la la) upon application. When I removed it with a super warm wet face cloth it was like whooooooooooooa for real? One use and my pores are smaller? wha? Shut up? YEP and YEP let's also not forget to mention how uber soft it left my face and neck.
I know this entry is a perhaps a bit premature since I've only used it once but I felt it warranted a comment since I saw results after first use.

FTR my skin is combo, not sensitive and well on the more mature side so lines& huge pores and a few age spots that have recently showed up ( oh joy!)
For the price even if it doesn't work out on your face , hey there's always your feet! Summers here and pretty feet are a must!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Well...The Jury is out on this product...but I couldn't wait to give it a review. Freeman makes an inexpensive product that usually is good quality, in my opinion, but I really didn't see or feel any noticeable change with this mask. I'll use it several more time and take the "wait and see" approach"...but so far..it really made no real difference. That could change with several uses, however. :) The Price is right, so I haven't lost much...that's the worst case. But I'm going to use the entire product and see how it goes. :0)