4.2

$3.70 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

I preferred using this on my body (goodbye, cellulite!) than my face. Drips everywhere, so best used in the shower. (Oh and I accidentally got some in my mouth once - yeah I don’t know how either - and it really doesn’t taste too bad!) Won’t rebuy solely because it’s hideously messy and I’m a lazy tosser who doesn’t clean the cap like I should.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

a year ago

Multi-use product for me. Switched from St. Ives apricot scrub to this and have never looked back. I've been through countless tubes. I gently exfoliate my face with this sugar scrub 3x a week in the shower to help rejuvenate my oily skin and slough away the dead skin. I end up with a very soft + smooth face, never dried out even when I was on accutane. The charcoal slightly heats up when you're rubbing it in, I also leave it on for a few minutes for the charcoal's detoxifying purposes. I do believe 100% this has helped reduce my breakouts, I reach for this around my time of the month when a few pimples inevitably pop up and they are gone very quickly with no irritation (whereas beforehand marks would linger around for a week at least) I also use this on my armpits every night when I shower to clean off my deodorant. It has helped lighten up my armpits a few shades as well with regular use. It also makes for a great foot scrub. Any part of my body that's feeling a bit rough or looking dull I always scrub with this exfoliant. Great value, amazing product. Definitely will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love this! Never aggravates my roseacea. I use it on my scalp once or twice a week to get my hair really clean and keep my scalp from getting the pimples I get from sweating. Really a great product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This scrub is hard core and I love it!! I prefer a strong scrub so if you have sensitive skin I could imagine this might be too much for their skin. Definite repurchase

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

I love this stuff! This has become a regular part of my routine and something I frequently buy. I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It leaves my skin soft and silky smooth. It's really great at getting all of the dead and dry skin off of my face. I couldn't believe how well it worked just after my first use. I use it once or twice a week after washing my face. It is really exfoliating, so if you don't like scrubs, this isn't the product for you. I apply a thin layer over my damp face and let it sit for 7 minutes. It feels like it heats up just a little bit while it sits. Then I get my hands wet with warm water and very gently massage it for a minute before rinsing it off. This is a very harsh scrub so I really can't express enough how important it is to be gentle on your face. I follow it up with the rest of my routine (toner, moisturizer, ect.) If you use pore strips, I find that using this beforehand really helps the strips get more stuff out. This is definitely worth a try!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

I just tried this for the first time. Bought the tube at Big Lots for $3.50. Only used a small amount, but the particles tore my skin apart, and irritated the rosacea on my cheeks. The scent is also very strong. It's odd though. I've used the Apple Cider Vinegar Scrub with pumice frequently but never had any problems with my skin flaring up. My cheeks feel like they have been slapped or stung by bees.... I'm tempted to try it again, to see if it is a fluke, but for now, I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I am recently on a quest for better skin..menopause is kicking me while I am down...wrinkles and pimples do NOT mix. I got this at the local drugstore for a teeny price tag..how I use it is after I wash my face..i damp dry with washcloth and put this on...go about my bath and let it just sit. When I am ready to rinse off I rinse this last..get my hands wet again with warm water and kinda massage it in as it rinses away...and I have been pimple free since..except when I stray from this bargain...it will ALWAYS be in my bathroom from now on!!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is a bomb-ass sugar scrub/mask! I’ve been using it for almost a year, and I still have a lot left. I got it for $3-4 at the dollar store, and it’s a really great product for the price. My skin always feels so soft and clean when I use this! I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but my face feels kinda warm in a weird way when I apply this, but there’s never any kind of allergic reaction. It’s a bit odd, but not concerning enough for me to discontinue using this. I actually got my best friend addicted to this mask, and she has really sensitive skin that is irritated by most products. Hands down my favourite scrub, and I will definitely be repurchasing!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

EyesGray

3.0

2 years ago

Left my skin completelly dry after 1 use :( It took me days to get it back to normal

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

Superb scrub. It takes away all the dry patches and makes my skin feel very soft. I am not sure the mask does anything but it sure polishes. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35