Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.8

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 3/12/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking for this forever and a day!!! I have light/medium olive skin and dark hair and sometimes nude polishes are too light. This is the perfect shade for that innocent healthy glow you want on a nail. Really nice!! It goes on easily and does not streak and is really shiny. LOVE IT

on 2/21/2005 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hi guys, after reading the reviews on this color I had to get it. I'm always searching for a pretty nude. The problem is I'm fair skinned and everything looks orange or brown on me. Much to my dismay, this too looked too brown, but it went on beautifully. I'll try another color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this perfect nude color - i have tried almost every nude or sheer pink out there, and this really was what i was striving for. A creamy neutral nude that looks somewhat sheer. I have darker skin but it still shows up beautifully (very subtly) on my nails. It is great in consistency, not streaky as the others can all attest. I love the chic bottle too - her line of products looks very high-end even though they are priced at drugstore level.
this is a staple color - if you want a clean, elegant nail, this is for you! And it looks great on short nails, which is all i ever wear!

on 8/31/2004 4:58:00 PM

This makes my nails look so classy and pretty. this is the best sheer nude color ever. Never steaks and has good staying power. This should be part of everyones nail polish collection.

on 6/21/2004 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought based on the reviews here. The polishes I own in neutral beige are cremes, which scream fall to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been alternating between this and my other new favorite (a seche coral pink) for the past month. Love it.

I don't paint my nails a lot, but this nail polish makes me want to do it more often. It really is the perfect nude nailcolor - and it's pretty cheap and lasts as well. You really can't go wrong.

on 4/28/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I agree, the perfect nude color. So classy! A must have polish IMO. Lasting power is average.

on 4/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

Definitely one of THE best nude nailpolish colors I have encountered. It appeared slightly darker in the bottle, but once applied on my nails, it sheers out to a clean, sophisticated true nude hue. It almost looks as though I'm not wearing anything by enhancing my natural nail color.

I have tried all those renown neutral polishes by OPI (i.e. Samoan Sand, Love Letter), and this beats them all. Perfect for those who clamor to fake naturally perfect nails. =)

Note: I was fortunate enough to grab this bottle at its original $3.49 price (cheap). Sonia Kashuk has raised her prices, and now these sell for an extra dollar (comparable to other drugstore polishes)... continued >>

A great pinkish-brown tone that suits tan skin as well,lasting power ok for the cheap price

Popular Polishes