no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/15/2012

This polish has been sitting in my collection for years and it's probably discontinued by now. Because of the new 'nude' nail trend, I picked it up and tried it out--it's my new favorite color. With one coat it looks super natural, two coats and it looks nude. I use a top coat so do not know about chipping or durability based on polish alone.

I don't recall …

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromgoldee

Jul/20/2005

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Jul/11/2005

Chips almost immediately and looks bad by the end of the day. Love Sonia Kashuk nail colors in the bottle (and usually use d/s brands for nails anyway), but the quality of these is way too low.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/27/2005

This really is the ideal nude. I was afraid it would be too dark, but it goes on very sheer. Unlike other sheer polishes though, it also goes on evenly. It looks like you're not wearing any polish, but it covers little imperfections in the nail. It only looks good as a single coat, though; two coats look terrible.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/14/2005

In the store lighting, this looked identical to OPI's Dulce de Leche, but at half the cost (retail).

I am very, very impressed with this polish. It wears incredibly well -- as well as or better than my OPI polishes, even with the abuse my hands take. It's a lovely neutral that gives a very professional look.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromAudge

Mar/21/2005

I am very impressed with this polish! One coat works for me (fair skin) and it goes on beautifully. Lasts long & has a nice shiny clean look to the finish. Will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Mar/12/2005

I have been looking for this forever and a day!!! I have light/medium olive skin and dark hair and sometimes nude polishes are too light. This is the perfect shade for that innocent healthy glow you want on a nail. Really nice!! It goes on easily and does not streak and is really shiny. LOVE IT

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

3.0

Feb/21/2005

Hi guys, after reading the reviews on this color I had to get it. I'm always searching for a pretty nude. The problem is I'm fair skinned and everything looks orange or brown on me. Much to my dismay, this too looked too brown, but it went on beautifully. I'll try another color.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

Dec/21/2004

I really liked this nailpolish. I'm very fair, and one coat looks like my natural skintone, though two coats is too brown for my liking. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Nov/07/2004

Love this perfect nude color - i have tried almost every nude or sheer pink out there, and this really was what i was striving for. A creamy neutral nude that looks somewhat sheer. I have darker skin but it still shows up beautifully (very subtly) on my nails. It is great in consistency, not streaky as the others can all attest. I love the chic bottle too - her line of products looks very …Read more

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm