Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Smudges and gets under my lash line.

Don't believe the hype about this waste of money mascara.

The actual tube is very heavy for mascara and I believe the reason why it is so popular is not because of the actual product but because of the name, Unlike NARS Orgasm which actually is a really good product despite the name. BTS fails to impress.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received just a small sample of this mascara and I am going to be so sad when it runs out! Apparently this mascara does live up to its hype! My eyelashes look so dark and long with this mascara. it creates a very full look, especially when paired with winged eyeliner. One thing that I especially love about it is that it makes the lower lashes look naturally long when applied. When I usually do mascara on my lower lashes, they often look clumsy or spidery, but not with this mascara! The only real downside to this product is the price. I am used to spending about $8 or $10 on mascara, so $24 is a bit much for me. But if you can afford it, I highly recommend this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was a smeary mess after a couple of hours. After applying at least 4 coats I could still get no length. Very disappointed with the mascara.

on 2/20/2019 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to try the BTS mascara because of the hype surrounding it. I had been using a cheaper, drugstore mascara called Diana of London before this.

To my utter shock, there was no difference between Bts and Diana of London Mascara!

Bts adds volume to your lashes but not much length. U have to apply at least 2 to 3 coats to see some volume. The more the coats, the more clumps u will see. Somehow I get a headache from using mascaras including BTS. The curl of my lashes doesn't hold for more than 2 hours so overall a disappointing experience. Would recommend buying Diana of London mascara : same results but less than half the price.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I’ve bought this mascara about 6 times now (Been replacing every 6 months) and I keep coming back. This mascara really makes my long-ish lashes look like I have false eyelashes on. If I put 2 coats on it looks really dramatic and perfect for going out. 1 coat is perfect for daytime. My only complaint is that sometimes I notice it flakes under my eyes by the end of the day, this is why I can’t give it 5 stars. But if I’m really careful and never rub my eyes this doesn’t happen. Overall I will keep coming back to this mascara until I find another, because I love the way it makes my lashes look, super dramatic with lots of volume and really makes them look amazing, both thickening and lengthening. I’ve gotten compliments about my lashes with this mascara on and have asked if I’m wearing false eyelashes multiple times. I’m not really into other Too Faced products and not particularly fond of the owner but I really do like the formula and brush of this mascara so will keep buying this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got the mini size of this. It has nice packaging, good formula, however the hourglass shaped brush is so large, impractical & hard to use! It was really tricky and time consuming to reach into the inner corners and coat the lashes without making a mess. Typical mascara results for me at the end of it. After a week I ended up chucking this out & went back to my Rimmel extra super lash with the curved wand. Much cheaper & easier to use!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Thickens lashes, holds a curl, very pigmented true black. But no length, it flakes, and the tube dries up too quickly. If you look closely you can see all the little fibres sticking to lashes, which makes them look a bit rough and raggedy. I have fine lashes...I found this really hard to adhere the mascara to the tips of my lashes. Irritates my sensitive eyes. For a really voluminous black mascara I prefer Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama (metallic orange and pink packaging).

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I’m sorry but I don’t like this. The mascara starts to flake around my eyes midday. I have sensitive eyes and the flakes make my eyes water therefore ruining the rest of my makeup. I think the tube is pretty. But that’s it. Lucky for me I only bought the travel size

Blah. Big bulky brush and it transfers to under my eyes throughout the day. Would not buy again.

on 1/19/2019 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I gave it 4 starts but it's a very good mascara for thickening my lashes, making it look like I'm wearing false lashes. However, I don't think it does a good job of lengthening my lashes though. The brush is also kinda big which makes it hard to use.