Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love the packaging and the formula until it starts falling off and smudging. I live in Seattle where it's very wet and I also have oily/combination skin, and I most definitely prefer the Waterproof version of this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favorite mascaras! Lifts, defines and separates every lash!

I curl my lashes first, then apply my first coat.

I let it dry completely before going in and either adding lashes, or just wearing my natural lashes.

I apply 2-3 more coats.

Love this! Highly recommend to try!

on 1/17/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favourite mascara ever. I've tried loads, and this is definitely the best for me. I've naturally quite long lashes, two coats of this looks like false eyelashes. 5 stars.

on 1/16/2017 12:36:00 PM

Other than the name I really like this mascara. I ended up with two of the smaller tubes at Christmas since they were packaged with the Lip Gloss and a set of eye shadows. I do not find that this mascara smudges, or runs. I have worn it for 3 weeks now to work, boot camp class and dog agility and have never had a problem with it running, smudging or giving me raccoon eyes. I do wish it would give a bit more length however I still plan to get it again once the two tubes I have run out. I do like the smaller size - I find I have more control since the brush is quite large. If I rush I do find that I get some clumping but it is easily remedied with a clean, dry mascara brush I keep for just such instances.

I bought this product about a year ago and I honestly didn't really like it. After buying it again to try it out one more time, I decided I really liked it, it may get a little flaky but it makes my eyelashes look so long.

I wanted to like this mascara so much! When it came in my Ipsy bag I was thrilled. I'm so disappointed. It's no better than a $3 drugstore mascara.

on 1/13/2017 10:32:00 AM

Its good but you could get the same effect from drugstore mascara and pay way less. Also its flaky.

on 1/10/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Flakes! OMG, flakes, flakes, flakes.
I do like the way my lashes look with this product, but the ridiculous flakiness starts almost immediately and its so bad that I can't even wear it out.

on 1/10/2017 3:05:00 PM

This mascara made my very thin lashes look thick and plentiful! The only downside is I cannot apply to my lower lashes or I will have black speckles everywhere. Other than that A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this this mascara because just one coat is already enough. It really lengthens and volumizes your lashes but it gave me raccoon eyes just after a few others. My skin is oily so I'll probably try the waterproof version next time.

Popular Mascaras