Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 8/15/2017 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh I wanted to like this. I'm not impressed. The name gives it the hype. Yes it does a decent job but it smudges and makes a mess on the tube as you screw the tube closed. L'Oréal and Lancôme mascaras are best in my book. I won't purchase again.

on 8/14/2017 11:59:00 PM

This mascara is awesome! I've only used it three times, but so far I'm blown away by how dramatically it lengthens and defines the lashes. I hate a lot of mascaras because they're too clumpy, but this one thickens my lashes without making them look like spiders legs. Like it a lot!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So this mascara is nothing short of perfection. It lengthens your eyelashes to crazy lengths and doesn't give the 'mascara feel'

The packaging is luxury and feels really nice (it has some weight to it too) and the applicator is also good too. When I saw it I thought my lashes would get clumpy but this ain't the case at all.

Basically long story short, get this mascara and your eyelash game will be changed. I have both roller lash and this mascara. This mascara is more lengthening and does not stick your eyelashes together as much. I simply LOVE IT. Yes I understand the price could be an issue but I promise you won't need anything else.

on 8/8/2017 5:24:00 AM

Oh my. I really wanted to like, no wait, love this mascara. It looks good, packaging is nice. Plus for £19 it's costly, so my expectations were high.And when I put it on, boom! Amazing. It curls, separates, gives an amazing volume, it really did look like I had fake eyelashes on.
BUT. BUT.
It does not stay on all day. And there's literally no mascara left on my eyelashes after a few hours (around 4 or so) hours later, plus there are panda eyes. And I don't live in a hot climate. I mean, come on, we're lucky to get a few days of sunshine in Scotland. So when I put a mascara on, I want it to stay on all day. I don't have time to re-apply make up during the day.
So unfortunately, this was a major disappointment. If I paid 5-8 quid like for some Rimmel stuff, then fine. But not for this money.
I wish somebody invented a mascara that would be between this (the volume, separation etc. ) and the staying power of 'They are real!' by Benefit (a nightmare to take off). Then I'd be really, really happy.

on 8/7/2017 1:45:00 AM

This mascara does not stay put on my lashes. I spend all day getting these weird little black dots on my cheeks and in my eyes. I need my mascara to stay put. I do agree that it provides more body and thickness than anything else I've tried, but at what cost to my eyesight?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good mascara. Cruelty free, nice metal tube in pink. You can get it in travel size, for those who would like to test it.

The brush is rather firm with medium length bristles, in the shape of hourglass.
The brush does a good job with separating lashes, but, in my opinion, gets a bit too much of a product. But second stroke evens the layers and separates even better - if not put in the tube between coats. The result - beautifully fanned lashes, a bit longer and visibly voluminous. A bit too bold for me ;)
Staying power is good - I never got panda eyes but short nap could be terminal for the makeup - you'll get all the mascara under your eyes.
Non irritating, gentle for lashes, worth buying and trying.
It might be my new favourite, together with Diego dalla Palma's and chanel's.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

PROS
- curls my lashes nicely
- amazing for adding volume
- really black
- layerable

CONS
- expensive
- flakes under my eyes over the day
- massive mascara wand is kind of hard to use

OVERALL
I do love how it looks on my eyelashes, and I have purchased the waterproof version to see if that doesn't flake (I have heard it doesn't). Another trick is to simply layer a waterproof mascara over top of this one to stop the flaking. I would definitely buy it again because its the best mascara I have tried.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't get the hype. It's very clumpy. By the end of the day I'll have black flakes on my face.

on 8/3/2017 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smudges, flakes and doesnt too much for my long and Curl lashes. Do not get the hype at all!

on 8/3/2017 2:10:00 AM

So sad. I don't like it. My lashes is long and straight. Mascara make my lashes clumpy.

Popular Mascaras