Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 4/21/2018 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I don’t understand the hype of this mascara. I have small eyes and short lashes and this is so difficult to apply it gets all over my lid instead of my lashes. The brush is huge and unevenly holds the product. It holds more product on the tip so you have to wipe it off well and even then it’s still uneven and messy! It doesn’t build well either it just goops. Mascara is a hit or miss depending on how lucky you are with your natural length (jealous!) and the size of your eyes. This is a no for almond shaped eyes but may work better for someone with larger eyes and more length. I just can’t use this. Also, the Lash Paradise by L’Oreal is a dupe if you were wondering!

on 4/14/2018 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently got this as a freebie with an order. I decided to try it. I put on one coat and it was pretty good. It wasn't too gooey or smeary, which some mascaras are. I waited a little and then applied a second coat, and it was fantastic! It thickened and lengthened my lashes and lasted all day without flaking. It certainly is not better than sex, but it definitely was one of the better mascaras i've tried.

Because i had the small size, i'm not really a good judge of the regular packaging. I checked the regular price and it's a little high, but not more than many other mid-range brands. It's black and i prefer dark brown mascara, but, hey, it was free, and it was a good mascara.

on 4/14/2018 6:54:00 AM

This mascara when first applied made my lashes look like they had more volume which I really liked however after a few hours it would leak onto my face so I would have black marks under my eyes and it would flake off. I wouldn’t buy again maybe try the waterproof version if it stops this issue

on 4/13/2018 2:06:00 PM

This is close to being my HG mascara. It leaves my lashes looking long and full, but not in a way that is too unnatural for my liking. The brush works well to coat all your lashes and it is easy to layer without becoming excessively clumpy.
I read reviews before buying that said it dried out really quickly and that because of that people couldn't justify the price, but I have had mine for a few months now and never had any issues with drying.
The only reason I removed a star was due to the price, but personally, a great mascara is a staple for me so I think it's worth it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out. I have recommended to my friends and heard similar reviews so if you have been considering trying this, I would recommend putting out the money for it.

on 4/11/2018 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had heard all the hype about this product and decided to pick it up for a formal event I was attending. I think I paid close to $25.00 including tax which isn't exorbitant but still more than I typically pay for mascara. The product is beautifully packaged with a frosty pink metallic tube and it has a thick, bow-shaped wand which seemed like it would really lift and add volume to my lashes.

When I applied it, I found the wand to be rather clumsy and difficult to control as it is rather thick in diameter. The bow shape holds the formula unevenly so it applied too much in the center. Forget trying to apply to the inner corners of your eye because the end of the brush is so big t the end. The formula was thick and goopy which wound up bunching several of my lashes together rather than coat each one individually giving me a terribly spikey and unnatural look. When I would apply another coat, it only made things worse. I tried blotting the wand hoping that perhaps there was just too much mascara on it but wound up making a huge mess.

The formula is a glossy black AND the only color available which is okay but I prefer a more subtle brown-black. As for wear, my lashes felt uncomfortably heavy and I found that I would often have to brush off little black specks that had fallen off under my eyes.

My "tried and true" mascara for the last 10 years has been L'oreal Voluminous Original Formula Curved Brush. I can get three tubes for the price one of these and it I know it will do the job!

on 4/9/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am just finishing up a travel size and reordered this in the full size, since it's 1/2 off this week at Ulta.

I have read that the mini is better than the full - I'm hoping that isn't true, because one layer of this looks great on me. I use Latisse for length but it doesn't make my lashes any fuller, but this mascara does.

Even though mine is currently pretty dried out, I get no clumps or flaking. I tried about a dozen mascaras, looking for The One, and this one is almost it. It's very close to Maybelline Full & Soft, which I'm replacing because Maybelline tests on animals and I'm going 100% cruelty-free. (IDK if it's vegan - I'm not vegan so it's not an issue for me.)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this mascara! The brush is ultra puffy so the product goes on smoothly and hits every lash. No clumps and it holds my curl that I do with my eyelash curler.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It provides length, and volume to my lashes. I find the mini size works better than the full size, and the waterproof version sucks , it doesn't give the same effect as the original. This mascara works better when it is slightly drier, as a lot of product comes off on the wand, which can make it smudge and clump. I have tried the Lash Paradise, which people say is a dupe, but that one doesn't give me as much length as this. Everytime I try different mascaras, I come back to this one. I do not wear false eyelashes, so with this mascara, it really pulls my eye look together.

on 3/23/2018 10:06:00 PM

My favourite mascara ever made. Gives me thick, full, long, black lashes. I have long and full lashes naturally, but this gives me the oomph I need to get it where I love my lashes without falsies. With max two coats. Also, the packaging is weighty and feels luxurious in my hands.

on 3/20/2018 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This mascara is amazing! It's really lengthening, somewhat volumizing and makes perfect seperated lashes! This one really impressed me. The only two cons are the price and that it dry out fast. This dries up in 2 months on me, and for that price, I expect more.