Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 7/25/2016 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I had heard great things about this so I decided to give it a try and.....meh. I did not have a huge issue with flaking but i did find it to feel pretty heavy on my lashes and it bothered my eyes. It also is very drying. It does look good but i was not blown away with the volume/thickness by any means. If I'm going to spend money on a high end mascara i would probably stick with benefit they're real instead.

on 7/25/2016 1:37:00 PM

I had heard so much about this mascara and was so excited to try it, but when I did, I was ultimately disappointed. The packaging is beautiful, the wand is flawless and the mascara initially gave me gorgeous bushy lashes, but after a while, the mascara began to flake under my eyes and over my face. It's just not for me!

To Read all 660 Reviews, Login or Join

I'm giving it away. It looks great at first but by the time you finish the rest of your makeup it is smudged. The wand is hard to work with and you will always make a mess. It flakes and transfers to the lower lashes even after a while. Very disappointing

This is my all time favourite mascara!!! I feel like it does so much for me! It definitely thickens and lengthens my lashes while also giving them a slight dramatic effect. If I ever don't have falsies around me when I need them (pray to God that never happens!), I wouldn't panic too much, because I feel like this mascara could (almost) do the job. Although it is pricey, I would repurchase it because I think it's worth the price. If this product is too pricey for you, however, the next best thing, in my opinion, would be Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing and full, but it doesn't work with my skin. I'm very oily, especially on my lids. I find that only a short time after I apply it, it smudges on the outer lower corner of my eyes and it transfers onto my lid. Love the effects, not crazy about the formula. I want to try the waterproof version, but waterproof usually makes my eyelashes fall out...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this mascara very much but am not sure I would repurchase just based on price. It does have a nice applicator and it thickens the lashes well. It does flake a bit on me but I've had worse. The tube is pretty and has an upscale look and feel to it. Not sure it's worth the price tag though at the end of the day.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals ** My friend bought this for me and I love it. My eyelashes are nothing special and this mascara has provided me with the best lengthening & plumping effect I've ever seen. No flaking & no smudging. Giving 4 stars only because I'm ever hopeful my lashes can be longer & fatter! But this is the best mascara I've ever used.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not sure if I would buy this again. Overall a very good mascara for thickening and lengthening eyelashes. However it sometimes clump lashes together which I don't really prefer. Also smudges beneath my eyes. Love the applicator though

on 7/17/2016 11:01:00 AM

I decided to take a break from what I realize now is my truly HG mascara - UD's Perversion - and give this a whirl because I truly enjoy and will repurchase many Too Faced products. However, this is not one of those products. The packing is very sexy, I do like the hourglass shape of the wand. But the pigment is lacking and the formula is drying. Maybe I just got accustomed to the Perversion just SOAKS your lashes in the blackest of black pigment so you get these long, lush, lacquered, dark-as-night lashes - but I find this dry and very underwhelming. I will finish though, because it was a bit expensive and I do like the packaging. Not terrible, just not amazing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product can work for some of you, or it can be an absolute waste of money. Unfortunately it was a waste of money for me. I have long, straight Asian lashes, as some of you may have already guessed. I came into this mascara thinking, "this HAS to be my holy grail mascara," because I have spent so long trying to find one. As you first apply this god awful mascara it looks absolutely breath taking! its a very rich black and it seems to hold your curl while giving you huge amounts of volume. It does clump but that I don't mind, since I'm going for that "false eyelash look." However when it dries, the blackness isn't that dark, and it weighs down my curl (even when I curl it before). The formula is so wet. Well, I have to go back to waterproof mascara, sadly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials