Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Bought this in the mini size because I was curious but had my doubts. Packaging looked good, per usual for Too Faced products. When I first put it on, I was floored by the volume and lift it gave my short Asian lashes. The brush felt too big but it was something I figure I could adapt to over time. What I *can't* adapt to is smudging. Ain't nobody got time for that and all the volume in the world isn't worth going about my day looking like I just came off a sweaty, all-night bender on the town. I'll stick to Clinique High Impact Curling mascara. It might give as dramatic a look but I know I can rely on it to stay put.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara is fantastic! I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and had to buy the full size product. It gives me volume and length without MOSTLY being clump free. That's the only downside. Occasionally when I do more than one coat it gets a little clumpy, but nothing horrible that can't be brushed out with a spool. The brush is great for reaching small inner lashes too.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the BEST mascara. Although a bit pricey, it is worth every penny. I have stick straight lashes, and I have to curl them EVERY DAY. I've tried every drugstore to higher end mascaras, but nothing compares to this holy grail.

on 3/22/2017 1:21:00 AM

This is fucking amazing it's the best mascara out there. I have tried LancĂ´me, maybelline, tarte, Marc Jacobs,,, none compare!!

I love it!!! The brush is great at separating my lashes. It doesn't smudge, flake, and it holds my curl all day. A little goes a long way, and it lengthens my lashes a lot. It's my most favorite mascara ever! Love the pink tube too.

Love it! A solid mascara, very separating and volumizing at one coat. It's not a very wet formula which I like. Easy to apply even when you are in a rush. Bought the travel size because of all the hype and vey happy with it. Perfect for everyday natural look.

This mascara was okay. I can probably find better ones to be honest. I only use it because I got a travel sized mascara and I'm not too fussy on how my lashes look. For the price though, I'd say that I'm annoyed by the fact that it kind of melts on my lower lash line... and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes. Like come on: I can probably buy another mascara for a fraction of the price that wouldn't do that. In general though, I can always wipe the smudge off and my lashes look decently okay. It holds the curl on my lashes decently well. Wouldn't repurchase but if a friend got it for me again I wouldn't be mad.

I looove it. I was a diorahow and lancome hypnose fan but this better and cheaper

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara clumps up each time I use it, forget about a second coat looking smooth. The brush is a rather standard chubby brush design that does not allow for easy lash separation or angling during application.

Popular Mascaras