Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 2/25/2017 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AWFUL!!! What a waste of money. Yes, when you first apply it it’s awesome, volume and length but within an hour it is smudging everywhere and literally falling off your lashes. It is heavy and uncomfortable and when I touched my eyelashes it just fell off in clumps. Just a mess! Cannot believe I paid this much for one of the worst mascaras I ever tried!! Stay away! I rarely have a problem with mascaras bothering my eyes but just to make things worse this stuff irritated my eyes terribly!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Pros:
Separates lashes well, doesn't clump
Seems to curl my lashes

Cons:
Gives my Lashes little volume

For all the hype surrounding this mascara, I was really disappointed that it basically just blackened my lashes. I like dramatic, but clump-free, lashes and I definitely did not get that from this. Returned it.

on 2/21/2017 11:37:00 PM

I love this mascara!! It doesn't clump and it makes my eye lashes appear long and full!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is my HG for until the end of time... or at least until my makeup addicted mind finds another "one ring"! Seriously though, this is some amazing potion that makes my lashes look full, voluminous, long and luscious without flaking, clumping or smudging.

It lasts all day, and I work 12 hour days, so that's quite a feat! Yet it comes off without ripping my eyelashes out or tugging my delicate eye area (I do *NOT* need any more help with wrinkles there, thank you!), unlike my last fav from Benefit. It's black as coal, which is always a plus as no one wants grey eyelashes!

I will say the wand took a bit of getting used to. At first I was more talented at applying it to my eyelids than lashes- not a good look! But I did get the hang of it and now I find it quite useful for really building up the lashes without clumps or bumps!

I find mascara more than any other makeup product to be ymmv, so trying it out for yourself is always best, but I will continue to use this one until I can think of a good reason not to!

on 2/21/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really like this on first application; very black, good volume, non clumpy and easy to build and the brush isn't overly cumbersome. HUGE issues with smudging - I get a black smudge way below my lower lash line even of I don't apply it there after a few hours. Probably the worst I've encountered in recent memory.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely loved the sample/travel size I got of this--it made my eyelashes look like those of a Disney princess. Long, thick, perfectly fanned out, no clumps, and not obviously caked in mascara. No problems with flaking or smearing.

But the regular size I purchased after gave me clumpy spider lashes that flaked and smeared within hours. I'm interested in trying the travel size again to see if it can give me those perfect results again, but purchasing the full-size scared me off. I would love to try it again if I didn't have to buy it.

on 2/16/2017 5:44:00 AM

I really really reallyyy love how this product gave the look to my eyes the length and the volume is amazing.. BUT after several hours it gave me racoon eyes ugh and i've tried the waterproof one and it just did the same😭😭(if tried so many mascara but this flakes most on me)
So if you go on a short date then go for it but if you have a fullday activity i guess you should just pass it.

on 2/15/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have used many different mascara's and I can honestly say that this mascara is the best one I have ever used. The wand is really big and has alot of bristles which coat every single lash without clumping the eyelashes together. The mascara itself is not too dry but its also not too watery, it doesn't smudge or crumble off during the day and it really makes you look like you are wearing false eyelashes as this mascara adds so much length and volume to your lashes. This mascara also lasts a long time, I had my first one for over a year and I wore it every single day, I have recommended this mascara to several of my friends and family members and all have come back and told me that they love it.

So I bought this after hearing about how amazing it was, and felt pretty let down. It goes on your lashes great! The formula is light, and it spreads to all of your lashes easily. Once it's dry though, it flakes off. I tried using a lash primer with it (urban decay's lash primer and Loreal), and it still transfers to under my eyes.

I look like mother death by the end of the day.

Don't get the hype, this stuff is a clumpy, dry mess on me.

Popular Mascaras