Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 4/29/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is absolutely adorable...I love the packaging and the name. It gives great volume if I use Sheisedo Nourishing lash base under it. I'm prone to mascara smudging on me since I have hooded eyes, so it may work better for others. Overall, there are other mascaras that work better for me including LancƓme Hypnose, L'Oreal Telescopic and Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I always look for tubing mascaras, and was excited to try this when it first came out: thick, clumpy, flaked like crazy. Always hopeful (and forgetful) tried it a second time. That tube was gloppier even than the first. I tried wiping the brush to apply a thinner coat but still thick and sticky. There was no way to separate lashes without a shower of flakes. Definitely not going for a third try!

on 4/23/2017 5:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i really hate this mascara and the packaging too much heavy!

I have the waterproof version of this and it just smudges everywhere. I hate it! It is really goopy going on and then clumps at the roots and is difficult to get off. I wanted this to be better - won't buy again. There are much better drugstore waterproofs.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the sample size of this mascara from Sephora, an impulse purchase mostly because of the hype.

Initially, I LOVED the way it made my lashes look; long, voluminous, and fluffy. No clumping, no spider legs. It made my lashes look awesome. I could totally see why it was so hyped.

As I wore it over the next few weeks, I realized that whenever I wore this mascara for the day, my eyelashes felt itchy at the root, and I felt the need to constantly tug at my lashes to 'itch' them. Ugh. This also made the mascara flake like crazy. Once it flaked into my contact and ruined it with a permanent black spot...on the first day of my fresh pair of bi-weeklies. šŸ˜« The staying power and curl-holding isn't so great either, maybe in part because I touched my lashes much more than I should have while wearing this.

I like the packaging despite the tacky (imo) name. The brush is decent, I'm guessing that's what actually separates the lashes so well though I'm neutral about the hourglass shape of the brush. The simple metallic pink tube is pretty. The mascara doesn't smell bad or anything strange like that.

Overall, the performance was subpar, I could get flaking and itchy mascara for much cheaper at the drugstore. Definitely would not purchase the full size.

on 4/17/2017 1:15:00 PM

I get 1000 compliments wearing this. it makes my lashes super long, voluminous to a certain degree. but the longer I own it, the more it smudges. If the waterproof version has the same effect and not to hard to remove I'll give it a try.

on 4/17/2017 11:50:00 AM

The BEST

on 4/12/2017 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i like this mascara, but i'm not wowed by it, and i feel like for a product that you go through in such a short period of time - for $23 - it needs to do something better than my drugstore mascaras do.

it's nice. the finished look is very pretty. my lashes look wispy and natural and delicate, and i do like the way the mascara applies and wears and washes off. but my $4 jordana mascara is blacker and more lengthening. my $10 nyx doll eye is much easier to work clumps out of and again, gives me more length. i prefer the wand of the BTS and i think its a little easier to work with, but i don't mind using products that are a little high-maintenance if it means i still get a good result.

this is a good mascara but imho it's not anything special. i actually think it looks softer and more natural than my drugstore mascaras which i do find really pretty, but it's also a bit disappointing because for me, $23 is not an "everyday" makeup price tag.

i will happily finish my tube, but i won't repurchase.

on 4/11/2017 2:30:00 PM

I purchased this product after hearing some great things about it. I don't usually pay more than $20 for a good mascara. After I tried it the 1st time I was AMAZED! I thought I had spent my money wisely. HOWEVER...about 2 weeks into using it ...I realized that the product was drying out very quickly. It began to flake and smudge. Not sure if it was just the particular tube that I purchased or just the product in general. I probably wouldn't purchase again.

on 4/10/2017 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lies! American men have just been been doing it wrong!! (Jokingā€¦not really. America's favorite? Overhyped.)

*Average* volumizing mascara with minimal lengthening, not too dry, not too heavy/thick/gloopy, maintains a curl, but an excellent applicator.

My short, thick, Asian lashes prefer the lengths of fiberwig and lashmeister.

Popular Mascaras