Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 6/16/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this mascara. I've always been a maybelline user but I received this from my mother. The packaging is very pretty and sturdy. The wand is a little larger than I am used to but you become acclimated to its size. I was skeptical at first but something about the shape and design of that applicator really does something special. My lashes are perfectly separated and nicely fanned after only one coat. I already have a good amount of lashes and they are a decent length. I do add a second coat and it still doesn't clump or get spidery. I have oily skin and I don't have any issues with transfer, flaking, or it bleeding on the lower lash line.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Loved it. The best mascara ever if you ask me!

on 6/15/2017 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm shocked this mascara got such bad reviews on here. I love it and have been using it for the last two years. I've tried lots of masacaras over the years: Dior, Chanel, Clinique, Sephora collection, MAC, bourjois, cover girl, Lancôme, L'Oréal, benefit, younique, maybelline, and I'm probably missing a few in there.

This mascara is awesome, it gives my lashes length, volume and makes them look really full. I recommend it to all my friends and family. Usually I like smaller wands but I've gotten used to this one. It is a little bigger but I like that the bristles aren't plastic. I also only have to apply 2, maybe 3 coats max. With other mascara I would have to use 4 or 5 coats.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a good product but I think it works better for normal/dry skin. I have oily skin and I don't know if this is the cause but at some point the mascara starts to fall of my lashes and creates a kind of shadows below my eyes which do not look like a fresh make up. So pros: makes lashes thicker, longer etc and it does, cons: falls off the lashes

on 6/13/2017 10:43:00 AM

If you don't mind the price tag and you want to splurge, this is an excellent mascara! It takes a bit of time to get used to the big wand and thick formula, but once you've mastered it it's worth it! It does clump a little bit, but it's just a matter of taste. It makes my eyelashes look very long, but thick. The only thing that bothers me is that it leaves marks on my brow bones and sometimes, if I'm in a big hurry and I don't pay enough attention, the wand places a bit of product on top of my eyelashes roots (on my eyelids). It's not hard to remove it either, which is a plus for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was VERY skeptical about the hype of this mascara. VERY! Every makeup guru swears by this this. Luckily my first tube was a gift from Sephora. Saves me the trouble from having to splurge just to see if it works. I finally understand what the hype was all about. I've used this for some time before writing this.

Pros:
- Creates nice volume
- Holds curl well (My stick-straight lashes remained curled the whole day)
- Great brush design
- Doesn't smudge/flake (not even in humid tropical weather)
- Easy to remove
- Doesn't clump (separates lashes nicely)
- Comes in deluxe size
- Cruelty-free

Cons:
- Pricey

I don't apply mascara on my lower lash so I cannot comment about under eye smudging specifically. The one I mentioned is for side smudging or over lid.

Repurchase? yes.
recommend to others? Get the deluxe size first.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont know why I bought this without checking the site first:(

Super expensive mascara = big disappointment.

Clumps and flakes right away. I was only amazed with it my first try on. I didn't need to curl my long straight eyelashes they stayed up, but the first try is a trick cus it doesn't last any other times.

Def would not recommend, pay attention to these reviews!!!

Still on The hunt for my fave masacara

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First, I love the packaging of this mascara! It is so pretty and heavy.

The brush is full with a taper in the middle, like an hourglass. I love the fullness of the brush. When I wiggle it back and forth in my lashes the coverage is full and voluminous. The black pigmentation is intense!

This is my favorite mascara! For me - it is everything Too-Faced says it is! I love this mascara! My lashes pop when I wear it! My lashes are full, long, and luscious when I wear BTS mascara!! My lashes hold curl when I wear this as well.

And when I add a primer before the mascara - EVEN BETTER!!

Worth every penny!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this as a deluxe sample on my Sephora app haul. I actually have the "dupe" The Face Shop All Proof Waterproof Mascara and both have the exact same wand. But the formulas are exact opposites. The Face Shop one gives more volume but is so clumpy and harsh on the eyelashes. I always lose eyelashes that's why despite the amazing lashes I decided to retire it. The original Better Than Sex gives more length and quite a bit of volume but is not clumpy at all and easy to remove. It's gentle on the eyelashes. But, after maybe 10 hours it will definitely smudge. It's a good everyday mascara for office hours wear.

the mascara made my short asian lashes nice and long!! not as long as i hope it would in one coat but it was still very good! it stayed on the whole day and did not smudge at all. the price however is just too expensive for me and it seems that there is not much in the bottle but if i ran out i would definitely save my money to buy again!