Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 12/14/2017 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It may be better than whatever sex Too Faced is getting (I feel sorry for them), but it is not better than Tartist Lash Paint...back I go...

on 12/14/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received as a gift and i was so excited because of the good reviews. It definetly added volume and length but after an hour or two i had those tiny black pieces in my eyes, which made my wanna cry! I left it in my drawer and after3-4 weeks i attempted to use it again but it had dried out! I thougth that maybe there was something wrong with the specific tube. I received it once again as a gift and one more time as a sample but it was exactly the same. I would never buy it or recommend it.

on 12/11/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If this mascara is really 'Better Than Sex' then you are doing something wrong in the bedroom! I found this mascara average. And for the price, I'll use my money for a better quality mascara.

Pros:
Strong pigmentation - It is VERY black which did darken my blonde lashes
It did provide enhancement to my lower lashes

Cons:
Didn't lengthen
Didn't thicken or lock curl in place
Took at least three coats then started to look clumpy

I have short, light lashes and for them, this was not the 'holy grail' as the company claims

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I tested out this mascara for a review on my youtube channel, to do a new First Impression (see video below). Because this mascara promised thick, full lashes with false lash effect, I decided to compare this to my Holy Grail Covergirl The Supersizer Mascara. I love the Covergirl mascara because it gives me lashes that I wish I had - thick, long and separated - and it's super affordable!

I used this mascara for the whole day (over 10 hours) so I could see how this mascara held up, and I feel like I have mixed feeling about this.

This product is a bit controversial, as I've seen so many reviews where someone either loves it or hates it! I know that I'd probably be on either end of the spectrum, which made me more excited to test it out and give my overall opinion.

I like the way that this mascara makes my lashes look - thick and full with a false lash effect. During the 10 hours of wear, it didn't smudge or break off, and my lashes held their curl.

Saying this, I had to use 3 coats of this for my lashes to actually look any good! With all mascaras, I don't do 3 coats as the most I do is 2. After 3 coats, the mascara can start to make he lashes look clumpy and spidery, and it just doesn't look that good at all. With this, it really didn't look clumpy, and it did almost the same as what it showed on the packaging - beautiful full lashes.

I would have liked it to give me title more volume - as I usually get more volume from my $5 Covergirl mascara, but it did look nice during the day.

I found the wand to be way too big! I couldn't really do my bottoms lashes with the wand because of how big it is, and it just ends up getting messy! If I was to use this everyday, I'd probably; end to use a different mascara for th lower lashes.

Would I spend £19//$23 on this mascara? I don't think I would. I think because I know that my Holy Grail mascara gives me the same amount of volume, separates my lashes more and is super affordable, I think I actually prefer that one - plus, it's a quarter of the price, so you wouldn't be breaking the bank by repurchasing it!
Also, as you need to use 3 coats of this to give you the effect it promises, I don't think the bottle would last that long, as you need to use a lot of iron each lash.

I've been testing this mascara out for the past week to see if In can make up my mind, and I do really like it, but I'm still not sure if I prefer my Covergirl mascara over this.

Pros:
Holds the curl all day.
Makes my lashes super log, full and thick.
Doesn't clump.
Doesn't flake.
Good formula - not too dry or too wet.
Nice packaging.

Cons:
You need to use a lot of the product to get the look promised - 3 coats.
Very expensive.
Wand is too big.
Very messy on the bottom lashes.
Won't last very long, as you have to use a lot of the product.

Check out my video below!!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel: Search 'Chloe Luckin'
Subscribe to my Vlog channel: Search 'Chloe Luckin Vlogs'
Check out my blog: https://www.chloeluckin.blogspot.com

on 12/4/2017 2:12:00 PM

It's not even better than Maybelline. Seems to come out with little lumps that have to be carefully brushed out. I'll stick to Full & Soft..

on 12/2/2017 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My HG mascara! Will definitely repurchase this mascara again. My eyelashes look full and volumized without looking clumpy every time.

on 11/26/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised by the bad reviews!!!
I got this as a free sample and although I already loooove the cover girl lash blast mascara, I figured I would give this one a try. Well, I now use these in combination!

Let me tell you how amazing this mascara is...
It isn't better than sex but I get what they're hinting at lol...
Anyways it literally only takes about 3 swipes for my lashes to intensely increase in volume and length!! It's so easy! My lashes just look doll-like! I use the covergirl mascara with just a few coats because I feel like it separtes the lashes a little better- I could see why people say this stuff clumps- but it works amazing in combo with the cover girl, it separates everything out and my lashes just look great.... I will repurchase

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

The only thing I dislike about this mascara is the price.
I first got a sample tube of this out of my cousin’s Ipsy bag and it quickly became the only mascara I reached for. I’m now on my second full sized tube of it.
My lashes are thin and can easily be weighed down or even broken by a too dry or heavy mascara, but BTS keeps a curl and looks and feels light as a feather. I’ve never noticed any broken lashes with it either.
I adore how black this mascara is and how easy it is to layer. One coat gives me lovely work appropriate look and 2 or three coats give me long and sexy lashes.
Yes, every once in a while I find BTS smudges a little under my eyes, but that’s most non water resistant mascaras. I can deal with a smudge here or there when the trade off is amazing lashes.
The icing on the cake is that this stuff comes right off with coconut oil or eye makeup remover.
I know the reviews on here are mixed, but you should at least give the sample size a shot if you’re on the fence. You might end up loving it.

on 11/15/2017 4:02:00 PM

I had the mini version first, which seemed a little dry, but made my lashes look just so beautiful! So I decided to buy the regular version - and the texture in it was quite the opposite - totally wet. It still makes my eyes look beautiful, almost like I'd wear false lashes, which is what I want from a mascara. But... It smudges so much on me! Literally after an hour of wearing this I have dark mascara circles under my eyes! Sometimes it smudges on my upper lid as well, but not as much... Idk, thought the mascara would dry out a little bit, but I have it for more than a month now and it didn't get any better... The packaging is cute, though.

on 11/13/2017 2:11:00 PM

Overall the mascara does give volume and has nice packaging but for the price I rather purchase a drug store one . It also dries very fast .My favorite is Lash Paradise by L'Oréal or the Telescopic.