Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.3

Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 2/21/2017 11:37:00 PM

I love this mascara!! It doesn't clump and it makes my eye lashes appear long and full!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is my HG for until the end of time... or at least until my makeup addicted mind finds another "one ring"! Seriously though, this is some amazing potion that makes my lashes look full, voluminous, long and luscious without flaking, clumping or smudging.

It lasts all day, and I work 12 hour days, so that's quite a feat! Yet it comes off without ripping my eyelashes out or tugging my delicate eye area (I do *NOT* need any more help with wrinkles there, thank you!), unlike my last fav from Benefit. It's black as coal, which is always a plus as no one wants grey eyelashes!

I will say the wand took a bit of getting used to. At first I was more talented at applying it to my eyelids than lashes- not a good look! But I did get the hang of it and now I find it quite useful for really building up the lashes without clumps or bumps!

I find mascara more than any other makeup product to be ymmv, so trying it out for yourself is always best, but I will continue to use this one until I can think of a good reason not to!

on 2/21/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really like this on first application; very black, good volume, non clumpy and easy to build and the brush isn't overly cumbersome. HUGE issues with smudging - I get a black smudge way below my lower lash line even of I don't apply it there after a few hours. Probably the worst I've encountered in recent memory.

on 2/17/2017 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely loved the sample/travel size I got of this--it made my eyelashes look like those of a Disney princess. Long, thick, perfectly fanned out, no clumps, and not obviously caked in mascara. No problems with flaking or smearing.

But the regular size I purchased after gave me clumpy spider lashes that flaked and smeared within hours. I'm interested in trying the travel size again to see if it can give me those perfect results again, but purchasing the full-size scared me off. I would love to try it again if I didn't have to buy it.

on 2/16/2017 5:44:00 AM

I really really reallyyy love how this product gave the look to my eyes the length and the volume is amazing.. BUT after several hours it gave me racoon eyes ugh and i've tried the waterproof one and it just did the same😭😭(if tried so many mascara but this flakes most on me)
So if you go on a short date then go for it but if you have a fullday activity i guess you should just pass it.

on 2/15/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have used many different mascara's and I can honestly say that this mascara is the best one I have ever used. The wand is really big and has alot of bristles which coat every single lash without clumping the eyelashes together. The mascara itself is not too dry but its also not too watery, it doesn't smudge or crumble off during the day and it really makes you look like you are wearing false eyelashes as this mascara adds so much length and volume to your lashes. This mascara also lasts a long time, I had my first one for over a year and I wore it every single day, I have recommended this mascara to several of my friends and family members and all have come back and told me that they love it.

So I bought this after hearing about how amazing it was, and felt pretty let down. It goes on your lashes great! The formula is light, and it spreads to all of your lashes easily. Once it's dry though, it flakes off. I tried using a lash primer with it (urban decay's lash primer and Loreal), and it still transfers to under my eyes.

I look like mother death by the end of the day.

Don't get the hype, this stuff is a clumpy, dry mess on me.

on 2/15/2017 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Better Than Sex mascara is my holy grail and absolute favorite mascara. I purchased this on new years because I wanted to add some length to my lashes without having to wear falsies, plus most of my mascaras aren't than lengthening. It was around $30 AUD which I was hesitant to spend at first because that is quite expensive. When I first used it for my nye makeup I was confused with this product. It left my lashes incredibly long and clump-free, however my lashes were stuck together bit. Now using this for two months I have learnt how to properly apply this mascara, and it gives amazing results. Definitely not overrated and well worth the hype. I always include this mascara in my everyday/occasional makeup routine.

One thing that should be improved is the use by date, like c'mon Too Faced....you're telling me I have 6 months to use this?! My Rimmel mascaras last up to 12 months, if Too Faced can do the same I am as happy as ever!

on 2/14/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this, but unfortunately, the cons weigh out the pros.

PROS: Long, pretty lashes. The mascara builds up nicely and doesn't create spidery lashes.

CONS: It smudges onto the lower skin of the eye (beneath the bottom lashes) even if I don't apply any near it. Not even small smudges , it creates huge black bags within a few hours and I just can't stand it.

I definitely will not be repurchasing this, and will be looking for a better mascara once this runs out.

Popular Mascaras