Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid

Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid
Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid

4.1

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

on 4/9/2019 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first vitamin C serum, but I can safely say this product is amazing! Firstly, the price is much cheaper compared to other serums with similar vitamin C content.

The effects are noticeable after a few days and peaked after a couple weeks. My skin has a gorgeous glow that I’ve never achieved with glycolic acid products. It actually makes my skin so glowy that I don’t apply it to my nose, as I have an oily T-zone and don’t want that part of my skin to ‘glow’! I apply the product to my fingertips and then apply to my face. It’s also great for healing bruises quicker. I don’t have any sunspots/ageing so can’t comment on those benefits.

The packaging could be better, but I put half the volume into another dropper bottle and keep them in the fridge. I’ve only come to the end of one half after 3 months use and it hasn’t even started oxidising! Very impressed as I was a little worried reading some reviews. I’ll come back and edit this review once the other half starts oxidising as I doubt it’ll last another 3 months.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I’ve been using this for almost two years, and it had worked wonders on my meals a and age spots! I call this my “vampire juice” because you MUST keep this in the fridge in a dark place (I keep mine in it’s box in the crisper drawer) or it will oxide very quickly. This is a Holy Grail product for my 45-year-old skin. I apply to neck, face, chest and back of hands every AM, and the bottle lasts 3-4 months(I’m generous with it).

on 2/8/2019 3:58:00 AM

It’s been three years since the last time I purchased this product. Actually two of my sisters and I were allured to buy more than one piece because of the big sale at that time. When we received our order we were so excited because we already tried their vc and it was amazing. Now here is the dilemma once the three of us opened our bottles we were shocked to see that the serum in the three bottles was already oxidized and the smell was really weird. Not just that we started to open the other bottles and again we were shocked to know they sold us old and oxidized vc. Do not buy from this company they don’t have any morals or ethics. They just want to make money by cheating their customers.

Timeless Skin Care has been on my list of brands that I've been meaning to review.  Timeless' most popular product is probably their Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid Serum, but the brand has many stand-out products.  What I like most about Timeless is that most of their products tend to have a rather short ingredient list, tend to be fragrance free, and well packaged.  Their Vitamin C Serum is the same- short ingredient list that focuses on effective antioxidants, no noticeable scent, and packaged effectively.  I should also mention that the Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid Serum is affordable- one ounce for $26, which is more affordable than many drugstore vitamin c products.  I've found the Timeless Vitamin C Serum to be closely comparable to the highly rated, yet highly expensive, SkinCeuticals Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid Serum.

I found the Timeless Serum to be moisturizing as well, but those with oily skin might not appreciate that fact as much as I do.  I've been using this serum in my morning routine, and on days when my skin isn't feeling as dry as normal I've been using this in place of my normal hydrating serum.  The Timeless Vitamin C Serum also tends to layer well with other products.  If you are someone who's wanted to try the SkinCeuticals Vitamin C Serum I recommend purchasing this product and saving yourself some serious cash.
My more detailed video review can be seen here:

I've been using C serums for 28 years. Primarily SkinCeuticals. As a result I have very few age spots and my neck shows little signs of aging although I will soon be 73. Timeless C is just as good in my opinion as the others costing 5X as much. I divide the bottle into 2 1/2 oz bottles to extend the life even farther.

I think like Retinoids, C serums need some time for skin to acclimate. My original dermatologist in Michigan had me put on a very light moisturizer before applying the C for about a month before applying it to my slightly damp skin.

Do I look young? Well that depends on your perspective. I do think my skin looks brighter and clearer and less lined that others my age.

This Timeless is my favorite vitamin C serum. I have tried many brands and this is the best, for both effectiveness and price. I’ve also made my own and still prefer this one. I alternate this in the Am with my MUAC Gly-Luronic Serum.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried various vitamin C products and all of them, including this one, made me break out. The only vitamin C product that works for me is the 20% I make myself.

on 7/28/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is wonderful. I used Drunk Elephant's C-Firma serum in the past and thought it was okay, but this one actually gave me visible results (and at a fraction of the cost). This feels almost watery compared to DE's, but it spreads nicely and I have never experienced any irritation or breakouts. My skin is much brighter and smoother, and I've even seen a few spots fade. I've already repurchased once and will continue to do so.

on 7/22/2018 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I read from a few online sources that this was a fantastic dupe for Skinceutical's CE Ferulic and I couldn't agree more. I liked Skinceuticals but it was getting hard to source for it and the price point was a pain. I also like Drunk Elephant's Vitamin C serum but again, the price point and availability wasn't ideal. Naturally I was ecstatic to come across Timeless. It works as how I would expect a vit C serum to perform by giving me a more even toned and brightening effect. It goes on clear, is fragrance free, watery in texture and absorbs into skin quickly. The best part is that it's so much more affordable than Skinceutical's and they ship internationally.

I like that it comes in a blue bottle to minimize oxidation, but hate that it comes in a dropper format (although admittedly it was easier to track whether the product had oxidized or not). My product stayed relatively clear for most of the time I had it, perhaps only turning bright yellow towards the last month or so (I've had it for about 5 months).

I definitely plan to return to Timeless when I'm in need of some Vit C lovin'.

on 7/7/2018 8:20:00 AM

I've been using Timeless Vitamin C Serum since November. Thank you to Angie on YouTube's "Hot and Flashy", I would have never heard of this product. I've tried several serums, however they were either too sticky or greasy. Some gave me a yellow tint. Not Timeless though. This is watery clear not sticky formula. My foundation goes on smoother. I have a healthier glow. I first ordered through Amazon and it was fine, the second time I ordered it came oxidized. I threw it away and ordered from Timeless website using Hot and Flashy discount code hf5off. It made a difference in my brighter complexion. I'm hooked on this and will repurchase for as long as they make this.