3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Excellent polish! I had a manicure and pedicure, and the polish is STILL ON 9 days after being applied. I purchased several, and love the application ease and colors.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

I have thin nails, prone to peeling, and traditional polishes never last on me. I had gels for years, even got all the stuff to do my own, but those wrecked my fragile nails even more. I tried other no-light polishes, with mixed results. I actually liked Wet n Wild’s way better than the Sally Hansen 2-step, which always chopped on me. The CND weekly polishes are a holy grail item for me and I actually threw out all my other nail polishes. I now have 4 colors and the top coat. They all go on smooth, and the brush is perfect. You do need to agitate the bottle a lot of keep the consistency right, and some of the colors drag a bit if you try to apply the top coat too soon, but overall I’ve yet to find anything better. I buy a new nail polish every week or so. My nails still peel and chip on their own, so nothing looks perfect on me for a week, but as fast as these dry and as easy as they are to remove, I have no problem swapping out my nail color every 4-5 days. Cannot recommend enough.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

These polishes have turned into my favourite brand. The brushes have the perfect circular shape as well as width, the coverage is opaque in one swipe and the staying powder is great too! They’re more in the pricy side (I buy them on sale for $11.99 at SDM) but the price still beats my previous favourite nail brand Nails Inc with prices over $20.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I had been recommended this brand when I was searching for a gel like, long lasting polish that didn’t require a LED light. Though the price is high ($10.50 US), I gave it a try and am so glad I did! All polishes have a built in base coat, though to seal the color, you need to purchase and apply the top coat separately. These really do last a week without chipping and the top coat gives great shine and speeds up the drying process to only a few minutes, instead of 20. I now own 10 colors and have noticed my lighter shades will take several coats to build up the color and luckily the additional coats do not present a problem for the top coat helping dry the nails. Since it’s a higher cost, I’ve resigned to purchase new colors when they’re on sale only.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I can’t commit to having my nails done with gel every two weeks and do my nails at home outside of an occasional manicure to shape well or just to treat myself. I recently went for first pro manicure in a long time. I had considered using an opi or Essie color has st home in case chipped before had a function to go to. I was introduced to to Vinylux and their topcoat. I had gotten lazy after few days and didn’t wear gloves in sink, etc, thinking will probably chip. Well, I was wrong! This polish is amazing! I’ve been ill and haven’t had repainted, and can see my nail at the base, but the rest is still completely intact!!! It does not need a basecoat and the top coat apparently is the best oand can be used over any brand. I will start with a few colors and slowly add. Two coats. One too coat and I had so many compliments on the color “Candied Pink”. Some have reviewed that needed several coats as they were too sheer. My manicurist and several on YouTube videos all stated that those really sheer shades are top coat enhancers.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I’m not a big contributor to reviews but this one I had to write a review on. This is the second time I’ve tried polishing my nails with CND Vinylux Winter Glow #203 and I am really not impressed. I tried it the first time with a basecoat and it was thick, goopy, and streaky, so I looked up exactly what is CND Vinylux and how to use it and realized it’s designed to not be used with a basecoat. So I figured perhaps that was the problem, so I tried it again without a basecoat. Definitely applied better, not goopy but nice and smooth. However, this pink is opaque and not meant to be sheer but a light pink. Two coats I definitely wouldn’t have left it this way because so streaky, so I applied a third coat. Still not a even, streak-free coverage. Regardless of its claimed wear length, I’m not going to last 7 days because I’m going to remove it because it doesn’t look nice. I feel like I’m wearing drugstore bought polish.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I am a nurse, so I was my hands frequently and I play guitar so I do my nails once a week. I purchased Dark Dahlia, a great dupe for Essie Wicked. Two of my nails chipped after four days but the color was great! I will try some different colors. The topcoat is nice too.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairRed

EyesHazel

????????????

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

2 years ago

I purchased two shades - romantique and tropix. Tropix was thick, gloopy and streaky. Romantique was thin, sheer, streaky. Hated both. I do like the topcoat however

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

Weekly nail polish that chips within 48 hours. Maybe it should be called 'weekend polish' instead?

About reviewer (645 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral