Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.8

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm an NC-25 with yellow undertones and I agree with another reviewer that the W-13 is the closest to our shade but is still a little too light.

Pros:
I initially liked this BB cream because it gives a very nice coverage which was great for my acne-scarring and acne-prone skin. The coverage is medium and buildable to high. It did not break me out.

Cons:
This is the major reason why I rated this BB cream so low. The Oil control is really bad on this product. After about 2 hours, my face (which isn't that oily to begin with) turns into a greaseball. Then the BB cream starts to get streaky and "melt" off my face. It ends up looking very patchy.

on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)

Colour: W13 (There are only 2 colours)

Overview: This BB cream claims to glide on perfectly, leaving you with a brightened complexion that has a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.

Packaging: It comes in a tube. When you open the cap, there will be a pump which is great!

Scent: I don't remember the scent since I haven't had time to repurchase this online yet. I will edit this when I get to though!

Texture: It is not too thick, and it is creamy.

Coverage: It is a very good medium to full buildable coverage. If you have some minor acne scarring, double this up as a concealer BUT ONLY if the spot is not dry and flaky.

On skin: It feels really soft. It may accentuate some dry spots, because it is a cotton fit, meaning that it has a semi-matte/satin finish. Just remember to use an extra layer of a slightly heavier moisturizer on your dry patches and you will be fine.

Lasting time: Since it has a satin finish, I would say it lasted me a full 7-8 hours (with blotting in between).

Additional: This BB cream did brighten my face without making me look like I had an unnatural white cast. It lasted 7-8 hours, but at the 4-5 hour mark, I had to blot. This BB cream has a very natural finish and does not look powdery. If your skin is already a little bit dry, it is not necessary to powder over this BB cream. It is light-weight, and it did not break me out. I actually like to mix this in a 1:1 ratio with my Face Shop Mild Clean Lotion for a more moisturizing feel since I do have combination skin.

Thank you for reading my review!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product, I got the shade W24 (Honey Beige) and it suits my skin tone perfectly! For a BB cream, this product had awesome coverage, I'd say medium/heavy. Completely evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. Lasts pretty long, although requires powdering a couple times throughout the day. The only thing is that it tends to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. I'd definitely buy again!

on 3/6/2014 12:31:00 PM

I have really oily skin and I just love this product. It keeps the oil controlled and it comes in a very convenient pump. My only issue with this is that it makes me look very white in flash photography

on 9/29/2013 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It has great coverage, it does cover my pimples perfectly. With this hygienic pump I just need 1/3 pump to cover all over my face. Sometimes I re-build it to get more cover.
It's easy to blend, buildable, and smell very nice like a baby powder. It also has 30 spf with pa ++, also the plus point it doesn't contains harmful ingredients such as paraben or mineral oil with this affordable price. The great oil control will be more greater if you adding make up base before bb cream application. Overall, I love this BB cream and of course i would buy again.

on 9/9/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

been used for 1 week...it accentuate my dry patches and sit on my eyes fines lines..need to blend quickly before its sets..for oil control, it can hold for 3-4hours before u need to touch up..I never touch up when im using it..just blot it with my oil blotter and im good to go..gives silky finish and have some baby powder smell in it.price is reasonable. good product but not the best..