Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.4

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

on 9/6/2017 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is good and sanitary, cream smells nice. However the shades are difficult to match (too light and too pinkish undertone which doesn't suit me). I find it relatively easy to apply and blend with my fingers and only need a small amount (half a pump?) for my whole face. It's relatively matte as well.

However, this product cause me to break out and clogs my pores too much so I've stopped using it after a few times.

on 6/6/2017 3:05:00 PM

The colour doesn't match my skin tone, it's too light.
It has a heavy/masky feel. The coverage is medium. It covers small red spots, acne nicely.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin. It starts to look shiny after 3-4 hours.

It has a matte powdery finish which I quite liked at first, but it usually melts during mid-day and turns cakey. The colour is also a little off (pale orangey tone) and looks a bit weird as it starts to oxidize in the day.

on 9/1/2016 12:34:00 PM

Great price, but very average product.

on 10/22/2015 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Packaging was handy and sanitary to me since it came in a pump that can easily dispense the right amount of product you want! For dry skin types, stay away from this as it accentuates dry spots. I have combination skin and this only works on my T-zones. It makes my dry cheeks flaky!! Even so, oil control is not that great and I recommend using a good primer that controls oil if you have oily skin. It is however, an extremely affordable product! Do note that the shades are also very light. Coverage is great, it definitely covers up redness and blemishes but you will definitely still need a concealer for zits.

on 2/29/2016 11:36:00 PM

This works well in my face than the etude precious mineral bright fit. leave a matte finish but i dont think it lasts long. only like 4-5 hours then i have to touch up again.
+ matte finish

- too light for my skin but thats okay i can use bronzer as well

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm an NC-25 with yellow undertones and I agree with another reviewer that the W-13 is the closest to our shade but is still a little too light.

Pros:
I initially liked this BB cream because it gives a very nice coverage which was great for my acne-scarring and acne-prone skin. The coverage is medium and buildable to high. It did not break me out.

Cons:
This is the major reason why I rated this BB cream so low. The Oil control is really bad on this product. After about 2 hours, my face (which isn't that oily to begin with) turns into a greaseball. Then the BB cream starts to get streaky and "melt" off my face. It ends up looking very patchy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really wanted this bb cream to work well for me! I was attracted to it by its nice packaging, and really liked how it felt on my skin when i swatched it in the store. It applies as a cream and sets matte, which sounds like something i'd like since i have oily skin! It also smells good, kind of like baby powder but the smell disappears after awhile. I got the darkest shade, W24 Honey Beige, but it is still abit too light for my face.
I used this bb cream for about a year and here are my thoughts on it:
However, when i apply it on my face with my fingers, it is quite difficult to blend as it dries and set quite quickly! I tried applying with a foundation brush or sponge too but it is a little too heavy for my liking. It blurs out my pores slightly but also emphasized on the dry patches on my skin, and i have oily skin! Sometimes, when i rub my face, it flakes abit. But after changing to a thicker moisturizer, it stopped. My oils start to seep through maybe 2-3 hours after applying this bb cream.
It does have a nice coverage but it leaves a white cast, which is really obvious since the rest of my body is quite tanned. I wanted something light so i could wear it to my school [ which doesn't allow us to put on makeup!] and after wearing this my friends would tell me my face is really white! I even tried putting a darker powder all over my face but the white cast would not go away.

on 10/6/2015 8:41:00 AM

It drys my skin to the point my face look creak up when looking close, I don't like the chemical smell and it have a crazy yellow orangey undertone. Might be suitable for people with oily and green-grayish undertone cause in that case the yellowish orangey color will even up the green gray. I do find myself have breakouts every time I use this product.....

on 10/20/2015 12:11:00 AM

My first BB cream by Etude House & I sure like it!

I have combination skin & this works well for me. I really like the matte finish & how it looks just like wearing powder. Surprisingly it stays pretty intact even after a few hours -- my skin gets oily even in air-conditioned rooms -- but maybe this is also part thanks to my moisturizer. You'll need to moisturize well before using it or else it'll be harder to blend & there will be dry patches on your skin.

But overall, as for someone who loves matte finish & Asian kind of fair skin, I greatly appreciate this product. A bit expensive, but price's not really the matter if it works well with you. Just remember to moisturize well & pick the most suitable shade for your skin!