4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I've been using a random brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows for a few years, but sometimes the color seemed a bit too warm, so I decided to give this a whirl. I bought Charcoaled, which is a cool gray-brown that matches my almost black brows really well. I use an old MAC 266 angle brush, because the brush included in the case is serviceable but a little clunky for my needs. The coverage is sheer but buildable, so this should never give you harsh dark brows. I still use a pencil to fill in the sparsest areas that need the most coverage, but this is great for everything else.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

11 years ago

Charcoaled was one of the first natural looking products I found to use on my thin haired black brows. I had always had an issue with companies never making brow products in my color range (always only from blond to brown, even brow specialty companies like anastasia!! how dare she call herself a brow expert!) I used Charcoaled for a good two years, loving the color, the sturdy pan, and the never ending amount for the price. The only issue I had with it was it's lasting power, and I never found a solution to it so when I found a comparable brow product with better lasting power I switched :(

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

11 years ago

The last thing I needed was another brow product, but this one caught my eye because it was different than the automatic pencils that I normally use. It takes a little longer to apply so I don't use it very often. I have light brown hair/brows and I use Wheat. It comes with two brushes and the powder is very hard milled. I think it'll last forever.

About reviewer (458 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I am half Chinese and find I have a hard time finding anything that matches my brows. (Not quite black but darker than most browns out there...) This does the trick! I have been using it for years and though I often stray to try the next new thing (I'm a sucker for adverts) I always come back to this! The brushes included to a great job to deliver and blend the color and the look is natural without being to bland! You can make your brows dramatic or subtle! No harsh lines here! I use it in "charcoaled" and it is absolutely perfect! And here's a plus....it lasts FOR-EV-ER!!! This is a must have for anyone's cosmetic collection!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I have this in Charcoaled, which I use on my black eyebrows. Charcoaled is a nice charcoal-y taupe, or taupeish charcoal. It looks really natural when applied to your brows, and really helps because the ends of my brows are a little too sparse. Only complaint is that the brushes are a little hard to hold, and they leave a pretty wide mark (sometimes I use my smashbox brow/liner brush instead). A great quality product, lasts FOREVER.

About reviewer (427 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

Loves! <3 I have this in charcoal and it does any amazing job of filling in my sparse eyebrows. The color is the best match i've ever gotten thus far (i have colored black hair and dark brown eyebrows) as most brow fillers, powders, etc the darkest they tend to have is just a dark brown that, on me, screams 'fake hair color! it doesn't match!', so i was thrilled when i came across this in p'ville and it lived up to it's reviews! The staying power on its own is better than average but I still have started using La Femme's liner and shadow sealer over it. Great stuff!!!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

11 years ago

Love this product. Never again will I buy another brow product. I used to use Bare E. brow powder and that does not compare. This also last all day long. This little case will last forever! My sister tried this one day and she loved it too so I got her one for Christmas.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

My all time favourite brow product. I bought mine in "Charcoaled" and it looks fantastic. It's not too dark...it just gives a very nice defined, natural look to the lashes. You also get a lot for your money. Will repurchase once i'm out. The brushes that comes with it is pretty hard tho...

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I have really sparse eyebrows, but this really does the trick! [ PROS ] - fills in brows nicely, natural looking, nice packaging, easy to use, long-lasting, does not irritate skin [ CONS ] - brush that came with it has a very small handle (not too fond of using it), brush was also scratchy & somewhat irritating This is one of the best eyebrow products ever! I would definitely repurchase this!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I love this! I went to Clinique, looking for a brow pencil but the SA recommended this instead. She helped my fill in my brows and voila- nice, natural full brows! I use #1 Shaping Taupe for my sparse, black brows. It stays on for the entire day! I usually put brow gel over the powder to shape my brows. I love the little mirror box, but I don't like the 2 stiff little brushes. They are so stiff that they cause my brows to flake, therefore the flakes get trapped inside the bristles, and it's hard to clean. I think this'll last a very long time. Very worth buying!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure