GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 12/26/2017 11:46:00 AM

I thought this would be similar to a tinted moisturizer, a lightweight lotion with just a hint of color, but the texture is like a full-coverage foundation. Not quite what I was expecting - I wanted something which would even out my skin tone while still giving me a natural-looking finish. I bought this in 02 Light since the other two shades (03 and 04) were too dark for me, but it's actually too light and makes me look as if I'm wearing a mask. I've tried applying it as lightly as possible, but it's too thick to spread thinly - perhaps I should wear a moisturizer underneath, but isn't a BB cream supposed to be moisturizing? I actually like the Lingerie de Peau foundation more than I like this (I wear 02 Clair Doré which is a pretty close match to my skin tone). On the plus side, the BB cream does have an SPF 30.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

on 7/12/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 58 and I wanted a lighter foundation for summer with an SPF. because I mix SPF with my moisturizer for extra protection.
This product does the trick. It gives me just the right amount of coverage to create a natural healthy dewy skin. Once I get the rest of my makeup on I don't look like I'm wearing foundation. It doesn't accentuate lines and it gives the skin an even tone. You may need to use a concealer on any really dark spots.
It's light enough to re apply lightly after the work day if I'm going out in the evening. I just lightly spritz my face with a good water then add a small drop to smooth out the look where needed. I use cream blush so this works well for me. Looks very nice with the Terracotta bronzing powder when I want that look.
I like the packaging, good for travel, one pump is enough for me.

on 7/1/2013 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this one. I have older, roseacea prone skin with a very oily nose. This works well everyplace but my nose. It is long wearing except on my nose. Using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on my nose helps. Otherwise this is a winner for a polished natural look. I wear the Light shade and it works well for my NW 20 skin. Looks a bit light on application, but adjusts quickly. As I age, I like lighter coverage. I apply over Smashbox oil free Primer. Without primer it goes on a little dry.