Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring SerumCeramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.3

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

I brought the 90 capsule bottle recommended by my friend.I was looking for anti aging product bcuz I have already hit 30.I am not a big fan of oil product cuz i get break out easily but my friend convince me to drop by the EA counter to try the texture thus the shopping mall was having a 20% off for their card member.The BA tried the oil on my hand and honestly I was not crazy over this product due to its texture but I heard alot of good feedback therefore I decided to buy.I am very skeptical about this ptd especially it contain mineral oil,its a big no no for acne sufferer like myself.I was really scared so I tried their gwp first which include 6pcs of the capsule just in case if the ptd breaks me out,I can do a exchange or refund.
I only use the capsule at night,my face is pretty small so I used the remainder on my arms.The oil does not absord well and it leaves a film of oiliness on the skin even after applying the night cream but the next morning I woke up,the oil has disappeared leaving my skin soft and supple.I have been using this ptd more than a month now and no break out but I avoid applying on my fresh pimple just in case it might worsen the condition. My skin looks more soft and less rough,more plump and luminious,my facial lines is less visible.

on 10/7/2017 3:47:00 PM

These disagreed with my skin, it tried them nightly for a week, it wasn't a pleasent feel, greasy but dry that comes with silicones, i came out in 6 or 7 angry red surface spots around my eyes and on my cheeks. I do think it improved the skin on my neck in the week but still a no go for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My dad and I have been using the sample pack of soft gels. The SA at the chanel counter created a monster becoz my 78 year old dad loves them. Tried to convince him to give me his sample--"absolutely not!" Ok my dad is a Metero thou. At least my dad will probably buy me a container when he buys his, he did spend $200 on chanel for me he's awesome like that. We have noticed both our skin has improved & mine is so soft l had red sore irritated skin from cosmetics irritations so this healed my poor skin I noticed an improvement, soothing & healing. This stuff works! My dad is also very satisfied w the results. We love them wish I could get my mom on them she had one face product: softsoap (liquid hand soap once a day that is ALL & her crappy Covergirl MU ewwww). I will rebuy so will my daddy. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Check out m review of Elizabeth Arden’s Advanced Ceramide Capsules. These little golden orbs of goodness, pack a daily anti-aging punch with two key anti-aging ingredients, Ceramides and Vitamin A (in two forms). Plus it’s elegantly and scientifically formulated in a way to allow those Ceramides to penetrate the skin for an extra punch of anti-aging goodness. And it’s great for sensitive skin peep’s like me, or people who are just starting out with Vitamin A and Ceramides. Watch my video to get the inside scoop on this amazing anti-aging powerhouse!

on 4/29/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm heartbroken! I LOVED the old formulation of these. I used them nightly for years on my dry, extremely sensitive skin and I swear I got better results than any AHA or BHA without any irritation. My pores shrunk, my skin tone was more even, and I found them moisturizing enough that I didn't need anything else. Holy Grail!!! But my skin hates the new formulation. I'm red, irritated, and my skin feels vaguely burnt. I hate it when a classic product that actually works for my skin changes. The least they could do is keep the old ones that were beloved, had and introduce a new "advanced" version.

My face felt oily but when I touch my face it wasn't oily. It's funny this oily sensation didn't hydrate my skin at all. Was so disgusting that I needed to wash my face afterwards.

on 4/4/2017 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used these. they have a way and greasy feel. Also there's color, fragrance and mineral oil in them. Eww

on 4/4/2017 12:23:00 PM

There are very few reviews on MA where the reviews are this consistently a 5 star rating. This should tell you that there is something special in these little capsules. Unfortunately you have to pay for it. It definitely makes my skin look better that very day and after using is for over a week, when I look in the mirror, my face with no makeup looks noticeably better. I have tried many serums with good results...this just is a little better. I can't use it all the time due to cost...but no matter what know it's good. La Roche collagen serum is the only one that comes close.

on 3/29/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a 2 week supply of these with a gift with purchase from myer. I went back and asked for another 1 week supply. I was not going to fork over $100 unless these were really going to do something for me.

I used them morning and night after my Clinique 3 step. I'm 31 and not very concerned with wrinkles, and I have a very strict skincare routine and cleanse and moisture religiously twice a day. I have to say that while these did not worsen my skin by any means, it didn't give me that wow feeling either. Basically I felt like it kept my skin nice and moisturised and feeling wonderful, but I can get that same feeling from using any other serum on the market, without paying over $2 per capsule!
The packaging is great and luxurious looking but I couldn't justify spending that much on something that wasn;t going the extra mile.
I honestly feel like there isn't ANYTHING out there that is going to wave a magic want over your skin. I don't have any problems with my skin, besides an occasional pimple and freckles from sun damage, but its just a matter of finding a routine that works for you and sticking to it.

I use Clinique 3 step, revitalizing oil morning and night, steam and use a mask twice a week. Have good skin, is it amazing? No, but it works :)

Bottom line - if you can afford it, go for it. The first time I smeared the serum on my face I was like "wow" that soft feeling, never felt anything like it. I wanted to go out and buy a whole bottle. But then 2 weeks in, I kind of got over the feeling and realised my skin was the same as before. Not worse off but not better.

hope my long review helps.

on 4/23/2017 3:45:00 AM

I was confused with the slippery and silky texture of this serum at first. It feels like it doesn't sink right in. But it's not sticky at all. But the more i massage the product , i really like how it feels on my skin. It's silky smooth and i wake up with a glowing complexion and not oily [i normally wake up with super oily tzone]
This product gives me more than enough hydration and not making my skin greasy. I use it alone at night after cleansing and toning. I can see visible difference on my skin texture. I'm dealing with bumps on my forehead. And it's so much better now. I use this product more than 2weeks now.
Each pod is too much for my face, neck and chest.
I'm so impressed with it and the packaging .. Sooo beautiful. Tho the price is a lil bit up there for me. Really enjoy using it

Popular Face Skincare Products