Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring SerumCeramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.7

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

on 10/30/2016 12:15:00 PM

I have used these for years- I mix them in with my Prevage overnight cream and Ceramide overnight cream on nights when my skin is dry. I'm turning 51 and I would say I've used these since my thirties- I have extremely sensitive skin and I would recommend these in a heartbeat. Great product- serum stays stable in the pod. Fresh each use.

on 10/9/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I avoided this one for a long time because I thought the little capsules was too gimmicky. After read so many positive reviews, especially for using this serum on sensitive skin, I broke down and bought the big size. After using it for 2 weeks, I have to say I am pleased. It works with my Nivea to keep my skin well moisturized, and I like the luxurious feeling of the serum with the cream on my face. I use it mornings only so that night time, I use my AHA lotion and Renova under night cream. After this 3 month supply is gone, I will repurchase. I would prefer a pump bottle over the little capsules (unless vitamin C is added to the capsules-- hint to EA), but otherwise, I like the fragrance-free serum more than other serums I've tried (none of which I've repurchased).

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

I was skeptical of the capsules because the packaging seemed a little gimicky (a bit like the Guerlain pearls, which are really stupid), but there is a method to the madness. One capsule dispenses the perfect amount of serum to cover your entire face. The serum goes on like a face oil, and then settles into your skin like a serum without any greasiness. After a week of daily use, my skin does wake up in the morning feeling more hydrated. But this serum is a bit pricey and the packaging is too precious for me, so I don't think I will be re-purchasing this.

on 1/22/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Have used this for the past 1.5 months. My skin have improved dramatically. I still have redness and scars due to rosacea but it's improving everyday. Do not see a significant reduction in lines but my skin no longer feels tight. Maybe it will be different in another month's time. I am so thankful for this product. It's about $2 SGD a capsule.

on 12/14/2015 8:48:00 AM

I have worn this daily, twice a day, for a year now. I wouldn't be without these capsules. The serum goes on a little oily feeling but sinks in right away and it has made a big improvement in the texture of my skin. I wear it under makeup with no problems. I always buy them when EA has 20% coupons which you will get if you sign up for their emails. Totally worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is an all-time skin saver. never fail to perk up my skin when I'm having those dull skin moments. it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily at all.

on 10/27/2015 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was having a lot of trouble with tight, dry, itchy skin on my face last winter, despite using the same skin care routine as always. A cosmetician at my work recommended these and gave me some samples, after a few nights of regular use they fixed the dryness and my skin returned to normal. Now I use them a few times a week and they really keep my skin hydrated. They absorb in well, but I usually only use them at night, wait 10 minutes and apply a moisturizer on top.

on 9/10/2015 7:20:00 AM

These capsules are such a mainstay of the Elizabeth Arden line that they have been around forever! I used to purchase a lot of EA products back in the late 90s, and this was a top seller even then. I had always thought that this must be an older formulation (as I do not believe that these have been reformulated and relaunched), with none of the more recent advances in skin-beneficial ingredients, but I was pleasantly surprised when I actually tried them for the first time.

Initially I was worried that these would leave my skin feeling very oily, but in fact the serum sinks into my skin and leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated. I sometimes use two capsules and put an extra layer on my dry areas and neck/chest area. For reference, I have very dry cheeks and undereye area, and very oily nose and chin.

These capsules are a great serum and they really make a difference to the way my skin feels. If my skin is looking particularly dry or lined, I use these for a few days (only at night) and my skin perks right up. I always have a jar of these around, and make sure I take some with me when I travel.

If you ask at the counter, sometimes they can give you a sample or two (or wait for a gift with purchase, they often have a smaller package size in there) as you really need to try this before you make a purchase. I am not sure if really oily skins will like this, it does seem more suitable for those who have dry skin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Lil gems packed with a powerful punch, but in a very good way! Highly recommended for any skin over 40+. Because you get one dose, so to speak, in every capsule, there is no need to worry about excess over indulgence. Because it is a serum, it works its magic with a nice moisturizer following your application of the capsule. Morning and evening rituals are ideal if your budget allows, and will you ever see a difference! There is a reason that my mother has flawless skin with no trace of even a hint of a wrinkle; this alone is that reason. This stuff works!!

on 12/30/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used these for almost two weeks and loved it until I started noticing quite a few clogged pores. I'm so bummed because the serum felt so silky and smoothing, calmed down my rosacea redness a bit too. It even wore well under makeup. I have dry skin and rosacea but rarely breakout, so the clogged pores were unusual. So I've gone back to Replenix CF Serum which isn't full of -xane silicones and is very soothing. The Replenix also protects skin from Sun damage and is great for rosacea. Also, the capsules are such a pain! When I would twist off the top I'd accidentally squirt half of the serum out. Since these are over $1 each, you can't be wasting product.

Popular Face Skincare Products