Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring SerumCeramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.5

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Check out m review of Elizabeth Arden’s Advanced Ceramide Capsules. These little golden orbs of goodness, pack a daily anti-aging punch with two key anti-aging ingredients, Ceramides and Vitamin A (in two forms). Plus it’s elegantly and scientifically formulated in a way to allow those Ceramides to penetrate the skin for an extra punch of anti-aging goodness. And it’s great for sensitive skin peep’s like me, or people who are just starting out with Vitamin A and Ceramides. Watch my video to get the inside scoop on this amazing anti-aging powerhouse!

on 4/29/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm heartbroken! I LOVED the old formulation of these. I used them nightly for years on my dry, extremely sensitive skin and I swear I got better results than any AHA or BHA without any irritation. My pores shrunk, my skin tone was more even, and I found them moisturizing enough that I didn't need anything else. Holy Grail!!! But my skin hates the new formulation. I'm red, irritated, and my skin feels vaguely burnt. I hate it when a classic product that actually works for my skin changes. The least they could do is keep the old ones that were beloved, had and introduce a new "advanced" version.

on 4/23/2017 3:45:00 AM

I was confused with the slippery and silky texture of this serum at first. It feels like it doesn't sink right in. But it's not sticky at all. But the more i massage the product , i really like how it feels on my skin. It's silky smooth and i wake up with a glowing complexion and not oily [i normally wake up with super oily tzone]
This product gives me more than enough hydration and not making my skin greasy. I use it alone at night after cleansing and toning. I can see visible difference on my skin texture. I'm dealing with bumps on my forehead. And it's so much better now. I use this product more than 2weeks now.
Each pod is too much for my face, neck and chest.
I'm so impressed with it and the packaging .. Sooo beautiful. Tho the price is a lil bit up there for me. Really enjoy using it

on 4/4/2017 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used these. they have a way and greasy feel. Also there's color, fragrance and mineral oil in them. Eww

on 4/4/2017 12:23:00 PM

There are very few reviews on MA where the reviews are this consistently a 5 star rating. This should tell you that there is something special in these little capsules. Unfortunately you have to pay for it. It definitely makes my skin look better that very day and after using is for over a week, when I look in the mirror, my face with no makeup looks noticeably better. I have tried many serums with good results...this just is a little better. I can't use it all the time due to cost...but no matter what know it's good. La Roche collagen serum is the only one that comes close.

on 3/29/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a 2 week supply of these with a gift with purchase from myer. I went back and asked for another 1 week supply. I was not going to fork over $100 unless these were really going to do something for me.

I used them morning and night after my Clinique 3 step. I'm 31 and not very concerned with wrinkles, and I have a very strict skincare routine and cleanse and moisture religiously twice a day. I have to say that while these did not worsen my skin by any means, it didn't give me that wow feeling either. Basically I felt like it kept my skin nice and moisturised and feeling wonderful, but I can get that same feeling from using any other serum on the market, without paying over $2 per capsule!
The packaging is great and luxurious looking but I couldn't justify spending that much on something that wasn;t going the extra mile.
I honestly feel like there isn't ANYTHING out there that is going to wave a magic want over your skin. I don't have any problems with my skin, besides an occasional pimple and freckles from sun damage, but its just a matter of finding a routine that works for you and sticking to it.

I use Clinique 3 step, revitalizing oil morning and night, steam and use a mask twice a week. Have good skin, is it amazing? No, but it works :)

Bottom line - if you can afford it, go for it. The first time I smeared the serum on my face I was like "wow" that soft feeling, never felt anything like it. I wanted to go out and buy a whole bottle. But then 2 weeks in, I kind of got over the feeling and realised my skin was the same as before. Not worse off but not better.

hope my long review helps.

on 3/2/2017 7:43:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL!
For my sensitive, dry, rosacea skin, this is a game changer.
For some reason, which is beyond my comprehension, most products for sensitive skin has a scent.
This is ridiculous.
This product works wonders, feels GREAT, AND IS SCENT FREE! Just the hassle of not needing to exchange a product 17 times is worth the price.
I bought the 120 capsule jar, and yes it was 120 CAN $.
But for me, to have a product that works this well, and that my skin likes, it's SO worth it.

I started using this product maybe two years ago, and I've repurchased maybe three four times (always at duty free). I use this once (maybe twice if I need a treat) a week and it really refuels my skin to the better, it looks more even and healthier. My skin is super sensitive and I have rosacea and this is one of the products that my skin really loves. Big plus for being fragrance free! I often combine the use of this with exfoliating or some harsh treatment, to use something gentle to start over again, almost.

on 12/20/2016 1:18:00 PM

Living in Michigan, I face the same struggle with my skin every winter--dryness. I don't have dry skin to start with. My cheeks are normal and my T-zone is oily. But my skin is sensitive, in the sense that it's prone to break out in the jawline area (which many sources say is due to unbalanced hormone) and I have rosacea on my nose and around my cheek bones. This combination makes my skin impossible to deal with: The acne-prone, easily clogged areas of my face require periodical exfoliation; the sensitive areas of my face, on the other hand, requires moisturising products that are effective but gentle. If I exfoliate too much, my cheeks gets dry and my jawline breaks out more; if I moisturise too much, the pores on my nose gets clogged. Whenever winter comes, nothing seems to work on my face. It's almost like my skin loses the ability to retain whatever moisture I put on it.

Over the years, I have found that ceramide works very effectively on my skin. When I use products that contain ceramide, my skin generally appears healthier, more even-toned, and, strangely, less acne prone. But so many products that contain ceramide also contain ingredients that do not agree with other parts of my skin: shea butter, lavendar oil, or preservatives that have been shown to be damaging to the skin.

I was searching on google for "moisturizers with ceramide", and this capsule popped up. After reading around a bit, I found that ceramide is a key ingredient in many of Elizabeth Arden's products. So I decided to trust their expertise with this ingredient and ordered a skincare set from them.

The first time I used this capsule, I didn't like it. It feels very slippery on the skin, which is obviously due to the silicones in it. I remember thinking to myself, "man, I wish this thing does not contain this much silicone". However, just 1 minute after the application, my skin started to look healthier. The redness on my face was lessened, and my pores appeared to be tighter. The slight itchiness on my cheeks due to dryness also disappeared. After three days of use, the bumps and serious inflamed acnes on my jawline were significantly reduced. I feel that the moisture barrier of my skin finally started to function more normally. My skin was able to absorb and retain the moisture it gets from my other moisturising products. I also used this capsule under my eyes, and my undereye area appeared brighter and the lines under my eyes became less visible.

What's also worth mentioning about this capsule is that it's packaged in air-tight packaging, which means the antioxidant ingredients in it wouldn't be compromised by the oxygen in the air before they work wonders on your skin. The packaging adds a little fun to use this product, and I can see convenience it brings when I travel. The other thing I have to applaud for this product is that it's fragrance-free.

I ended up returning the set because I didn't like the other heavily fragranced products in it. But I immediately ordered the capsule from Elizabeth Arden's website. If you have the same skin problems as I do. I highly recommend that you give this product a try. :)

on 10/30/2016 12:15:00 PM

I have used these for years- I mix them in with my Prevage overnight cream and Ceramide overnight cream on nights when my skin is dry. I'm turning 51 and I would say I've used these since my thirties- I have extremely sensitive skin and I would recommend these in a heartbeat. Great product- serum stays stable in the pod. Fresh each use.

Popular Face Skincare Products