Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring SerumCeramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.7

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

on 3/2/2017 7:43:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL!
For my sensitive, dry, rosacea skin, this is a game changer.
For some reason, which is beyond my comprehension, most products for sensitive skin has a scent.
This is ridiculous.
This product works wonders, feels GREAT, AND IS SCENT FREE! Just the hassle of not needing to exchange a product 17 times is worth the price.
I bought the 120 capsule jar, and yes it was 120 CAN $.
But for me, to have a product that works this well, and that my skin likes, it's SO worth it.

I started using this product maybe two years ago, and I've repurchased maybe three four times (always at duty free). I use this once (maybe twice if I need a treat) a week and it really refuels my skin to the better, it looks more even and healthier. My skin is super sensitive and I have rosacea and this is one of the products that my skin really loves. Big plus for being fragrance free! I often combine the use of this with exfoliating or some harsh treatment, to use something gentle to start over again, almost.

on 12/20/2016 1:18:00 PM

Living in Michigan, I face the same struggle with my skin every winter--dryness. I don't have dry skin to start with. My cheeks are normal and my T-zone is oily. But my skin is sensitive, in the sense that it's prone to break out in the jawline area (which many sources say is due to unbalanced hormone) and I have rosacea on my nose and around my cheek bones. This combination makes my skin impossible to deal with: The acne-prone, easily clogged areas of my face require periodical exfoliation; the sensitive areas of my face, on the other hand, requires moisturising products that are effective but gentle. If I exfoliate too much, my cheeks gets dry and my jawline breaks out more; if I moisturise too much, the pores on my nose gets clogged. Whenever winter comes, nothing seems to work on my face. It's almost like my skin loses the ability to retain whatever moisture I put on it.

Over the years, I have found that ceramide works very effectively on my skin. When I use products that contain ceramide, my skin generally appears healthier, more even-toned, and, strangely, less acne prone. But so many products that contain ceramide also contain ingredients that do not agree with other parts of my skin: shea butter, lavendar oil, or preservatives that have been shown to be damaging to the skin.

I was searching on google for "moisturizers with ceramide", and this capsule popped up. After reading around a bit, I found that ceramide is a key ingredient in many of Elizabeth Arden's products. So I decided to trust their expertise with this ingredient and ordered a skincare set from them.

The first time I used this capsule, I didn't like it. It feels very slippery on the skin, which is obviously due to the silicones in it. I remember thinking to myself, "man, I wish this thing does not contain this much silicone". However, just 1 minute after the application, my skin started to look healthier. The redness on my face was lessened, and my pores appeared to be tighter. The slight itchiness on my cheeks due to dryness also disappeared. After three days of use, the bumps and serious inflamed acnes on my jawline were significantly reduced. I feel that the moisture barrier of my skin finally started to function more normally. My skin was able to absorb and retain the moisture it gets from my other moisturising products. I also used this capsule under my eyes, and my undereye area appeared brighter and the lines under my eyes became less visible.

What's also worth mentioning about this capsule is that it's packaged in air-tight packaging, which means the antioxidant ingredients in it wouldn't be compromised by the oxygen in the air before they work wonders on your skin. The packaging adds a little fun to use this product, and I can see convenience it brings when I travel. The other thing I have to applaud for this product is that it's fragrance-free.

I ended up returning the set because I didn't like the other heavily fragranced products in it. But I immediately ordered the capsule from Elizabeth Arden's website. If you have the same skin problems as I do. I highly recommend that you give this product a try. :)

on 10/30/2016 12:15:00 PM

I have used these for years- I mix them in with my Prevage overnight cream and Ceramide overnight cream on nights when my skin is dry. I'm turning 51 and I would say I've used these since my thirties- I have extremely sensitive skin and I would recommend these in a heartbeat. Great product- serum stays stable in the pod. Fresh each use.

on 10/9/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I avoided this one for a long time because I thought the little capsules was too gimmicky. After read so many positive reviews, especially for using this serum on sensitive skin, I broke down and bought the big size. After using it for 2 weeks, I have to say I am pleased. It works with my Nivea to keep my skin well moisturized, and I like the luxurious feeling of the serum with the cream on my face. I use it mornings only so that night time, I use my AHA lotion and Renova under night cream. After this 3 month supply is gone, I will repurchase. I would prefer a pump bottle over the little capsules (unless vitamin C is added to the capsules-- hint to EA), but otherwise, I like the fragrance-free serum more than other serums I've tried (none of which I've repurchased).

I was skeptical of the capsules because the packaging seemed a little gimicky (a bit like the Guerlain pearls, which are really stupid), but there is a method to the madness. One capsule dispenses the perfect amount of serum to cover your entire face. The serum goes on like a face oil, and then settles into your skin like a serum without any greasiness. After a week of daily use, my skin does wake up in the morning feeling more hydrated. But this serum is a bit pricey and the packaging is too precious for me, so I don't think I will be re-purchasing this.

on 1/22/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Have used this for the past 1.5 months. My skin have improved dramatically. I still have redness and scars due to rosacea but it's improving everyday. Do not see a significant reduction in lines but my skin no longer feels tight. Maybe it will be different in another month's time. I am so thankful for this product. It's about $2 SGD a capsule.

on 12/14/2015 8:48:00 AM

I have worn this daily, twice a day, for a year now. I wouldn't be without these capsules. The serum goes on a little oily feeling but sinks in right away and it has made a big improvement in the texture of my skin. I wear it under makeup with no problems. I always buy them when EA has 20% coupons which you will get if you sign up for their emails. Totally worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is an all-time skin saver. never fail to perk up my skin when I'm having those dull skin moments. it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily at all.

on 10/27/2015 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was having a lot of trouble with tight, dry, itchy skin on my face last winter, despite using the same skin care routine as always. A cosmetician at my work recommended these and gave me some samples, after a few nights of regular use they fixed the dryness and my skin returned to normal. Now I use them a few times a week and they really keep my skin hydrated. They absorb in well, but I usually only use them at night, wait 10 minutes and apply a moisturizer on top.

Popular Face Skincare Products