Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.6

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

on 1/22/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Have used this for the past 1.5 months. My skin have improved dramatically. I still have redness and scars due to rosacea but it's improving everyday. Do not see a significant reduction in lines but my skin no longer feels tight. Maybe it will be different in another month's time. I am so thankful for this product. It's about $2 SGD a capsule.

on 12/14/2015 8:48:00 AM

I have worn this daily, twice a day, for a year now. I wouldn't be without these capsules. The serum goes on a little oily feeling but sinks in right away and it has made a big improvement in the texture of my skin. I wear it under makeup with no problems. I always buy them when EA has 20% coupons which you will get if you sign up for their emails. Totally worth the price.

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is an all-time skin saver. never fail to perk up my skin when I'm having those dull skin moments. it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily at all.

on 10/27/2015 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was having a lot of trouble with tight, dry, itchy skin on my face last winter, despite using the same skin care routine as always. A cosmetician at my work recommended these and gave me some samples, after a few nights of regular use they fixed the dryness and my skin returned to normal. Now I use them a few times a week and they really keep my skin hydrated. They absorb in well, but I usually only use them at night, wait 10 minutes and apply a moisturizer on top.

on 9/10/2015 7:20:00 AM

These capsules are such a mainstay of the Elizabeth Arden line that they have been around forever! I used to purchase a lot of EA products back in the late 90s, and this was a top seller even then. I had always thought that this must be an older formulation (as I do not believe that these have been reformulated and relaunched), with none of the more recent advances in skin-beneficial ingredients, but I was pleasantly surprised when I actually tried them for the first time.

Initially I was worried that these would leave my skin feeling very oily, but in fact the serum sinks into my skin and leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated. I sometimes use two capsules and put an extra layer on my dry areas and neck/chest area. For reference, I have very dry cheeks and undereye area, and very oily nose and chin.

These capsules are a great serum and they really make a difference to the way my skin feels. If my skin is looking particularly dry or lined, I use these for a few days (only at night) and my skin perks right up. I always have a jar of these around, and make sure I take some with me when I travel.

If you ask at the counter, sometimes they can give you a sample or two (or wait for a gift with purchase, they often have a smaller package size in there) as you really need to try this before you make a purchase. I am not sure if really oily skins will like this, it does seem more suitable for those who have dry skin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Lil gems packed with a powerful punch, but in a very good way! Highly recommended for any skin over 40+. Because you get one dose, so to speak, in every capsule, there is no need to worry about excess over indulgence. Because it is a serum, it works its magic with a nice moisturizer following your application of the capsule. Morning and evening rituals are ideal if your budget allows, and will you ever see a difference! There is a reason that my mother has flawless skin with no trace of even a hint of a wrinkle; this alone is that reason. This stuff works!!

on 12/30/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used these for almost two weeks and loved it until I started noticing quite a few clogged pores. I'm so bummed because the serum felt so silky and smoothing, calmed down my rosacea redness a bit too. It even wore well under makeup. I have dry skin and rosacea but rarely breakout, so the clogged pores were unusual. So I've gone back to Replenix CF Serum which isn't full of -xane silicones and is very soothing. The Replenix also protects skin from Sun damage and is great for rosacea. Also, the capsules are such a pain! When I would twist off the top I'd accidentally squirt half of the serum out. Since these are over $1 each, you can't be wasting product.

on 7/30/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow and a triple wow.simply one of the best products i have ever used.just makes your skin look beautiful.i dont know how or what,but there definitely is a difference.keeper for sure,period.it is a bit oily for sure but gets absorbed easily and voila gorgeous skin in few days.loveeeeeeeeeeee you.

on 6/28/2014 8:09:00 AM

Makes my skin so soft, Helps smooth out wrinkles. I use this first then the ceramide face lotion

on 6/16/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Could not rate this product highly enough. AMAZING and if you read my other reviews, I do not rave like this lightly.

I have sensitive, dry combination skin (acne prone after coming off the pill) NC15-20. it's been incredibly difficult for me to find a serum that does not break me out. Even my beloved Estee Lauder ANR started breaking me out in little under the skin pimples and bumps after I came off the pill but these capsules work a treat.

It's super easy to control because the doses are per capsule and there is plenty for your face, neck, and hands - I have even noticed the difference on my hands after only 2.5 months of using this morning and night.

It is a little oily upon application but it completely sinks into your skin after a little while - under 1 minute. I have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin. My deeper lines are less visible and even the 2 lines on my neck are showing improvement. My pores are also refining.

The other benefit I found is that it creates a barrier against other products - I noticed that my skin accepts more products that previously when I use the capsules as a serum underneath it.

It is my 100% HG serum. I am still researching whether it is safe to use during pregnancy - if anyone knows, please PM me!

Popular Face Skincare Products