OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

3.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 5/11/2018 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great shampoo and conditioner with a gorgeous scent. I have fine hair and this conditions well without weighing down

on 4/2/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

The Australian market versions of OGX are like washing your hair in in dish detergent. The conditioners are just as bad.

on 2/14/2018 2:10:00 PM

I have short hair with no body, and I've tried many products to give it volume. This shampoo works! The top flip cap tends to break off, so I deducted for packaging. After I shampoo my hair feels thick and tangled and I'm tempted to use conditioner, but that just weights down the hair. Ulta has BOGO sales sometimes which is how I started using it.

It lathers well, but smells like an old woman perfume. I couldn't stand the smell of my hair wet or dry. My husband even made a comment about me smelling like an old woman perfume. That was the last straw & I returned it. I gave it 2 weeks to try and like it, but it did nothing for me regarding volume.

on 12/9/2017 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brand used to be my go-to for sulfate free shampoos and conditioners in the drugstore. Once I colored my hair it needed a little more TLC, but if you have healthy hair, this is a great suflate free option. It also lathers like regular shampoo, which is nice. Sulfate free has come a long way :)

on 12/7/2017 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, bummer. I was really hoping this shampoo would work for me but, alas, no. I agree with another reviewer that said the only thing it's got going for it is the smell. Washing your hair with it is a very pleasant sensory experience...the formula feels really good on your hair & hands and it has a warm, sugary smell. However, that's where anything positive ends for me. It leaves my hair dry, tangly (even with a deep conditioner), and the ends look stringy/thin. Yuck. In addition, my regular styling products are rendered totally ineffective.I really can't understand how this works for people with the hair type it's intended for (fine & thin). My hair is baby-fine and I don't have a lot of it, so my choice of shampoo matters. This one is a definite dud for me and I won't repurchase.

on 7/17/2017 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've always liked this brand, but even more so after I cut my hair short. I did that in part because it's been shedding a lot and getting a bit thinner and troublesome, and after the cut this line was worked so well for me. I first got the anti-fallout with the niacin and caffeine, but I like to alternate because my hair seems to get fatigue from using the same products all the time. So I added this to the rotation because of the biotin and all that, and like it a lot.
First off, it does have a really strong fragrance. The shampoo in particular, though the conditioner, while scented, isn't as potent. I struggled to figure out the scent, because it's not something that screams shampoo to me, and it was weirdly familiar. Finally it came to me: It smells a lot -- though I don't think it's a duplicate -- of TokyoMilk's Honey and the Moon. That one is described as smelling of honey, sugared violet, jasmine and sandalwood. This one is very close to that. It's a bit sweet, a bit flowery, and a bit something else. Fortunately I like the TokyoMilk so this was a happy find, even though I generally hate overly fragranced product.
The shampoo lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. The conditioner isn't heavy in that it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. I think I get a bit of volume from this duo, too. Nothing major, but I'm happier with it than I was with other products by other brands that left my hair looking limp and lifeless. I also notice less shedding with this line and the niacin-caffeine line, so I'm happy with that, too.
It's too soon to tell if the biotin (how much of that is actually in these, I can't say) will make a difference, but as a day-to-day shampoo and conditioner, I'm happy with how it cleans, adds a bit of body, and makes my hair fluff up a bit.

on 4/8/2017 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have purchased this numerous times- my hair is very long and platinum- this stuff definitely gives my long hair added volume and the color of it is a slight purple which keeps my blonde looking nice and white!

on 1/12/2017 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would have given it 5 stars after the first week of use, now I am on my 3rd week, I saw the not so good results.

Even after the first wash I can already feel and see the claims of this brand. My hair feels lighter but with volume. The hair-fall even minimized. I was very happy because I thought I already found a holy grail for my hair problems.

However, after maybe three weeks of washing, my hair fall fall problem is back and I am also starting to have dandruff. The same thing happened to my husband who is also using both, shampoo and conditioner.

You may still give it a try because it smells really good, the sweet smell last all day and it can really give your limp and oily hair a volume.

on 1/10/2017 11:58:00 PM

I'm obsessed with how this shampoo makes my hair look! There is a very noticeable difference in my hair thickness/volume when I use this vs other shampoos. This gives a lift and noticeable bounce to my hair (which is long and stick straight). It seriously makes it look like I got an expensive blowout every time I use it. I never use the conditioner though, just shampoo, rinse and done. All other volumizing shampoos make my hair feel greasy, heavy and gross like it's coated with something. With this my hair is light, clean, fresh and has noticeable volume. I LOVEEEE this stuff!