Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

3.9

Not tested on animals

I'm up to my umpteenth tube of this - what a great product. Melts all my make up off (even give it a good rub into my eyes - negates the need for eye make up remover, never stings eyes). Smells great. A big tube lasts forever. I usually use an oil balm cleanser in the evening first, then use this second. Obvs, wipe off with a hot flannel. Also use this as my morning cleanse. If you sign up to the newsletter (UK) you sometimes can get a good discount code. So pleased this is now in Boots - what a pain in the bum it used to be hiking into John Lewis in town to buy it. Winner.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this after reading several great reviews on various sites. This is my second cleanser in my two step cleaning program. The first is Bioderma micellaire water to remove makeup. I see the improvement in my skin, it's clearer and brighter and definitely more open to toner and serum. The cloth is gentle but does a good job in exfoliating. The product penetrates into the skin while keeping some slip so I can do massage my skin.

I won't repurchase immediately if only for the reason that I'm a product junkie and on the search for my HG cleanser. I will continue to use the muslin cloths.

on 4/9/2017 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is such an amazing cleanser. Removes all makeup and cleanses the skin without irritation. Been using this product for a month now and my skin was flaky and dry before however it's now super smooth and is looking more bright and clear. Smells lovely and fresh and used with the cloth is such a treat for the skin. I have dry skin and can use this twice a day and it won't dry me out. Would definitely reccomend to use as part of the set with the toner boost and moisturiser as all three products really do work. Absolutely lovely line in super nice baby blue packaging that I will definitely be sticking with for the foreseeable future. Highly reccomend Liz Earle.

on 3/13/2017 1:02:00 AM

I used this consistently for about 2 weeks to give it a fair try, I also used it as directed and rubbed my face very lightly with the cloth in circular motions and I rinsed really well with warm and then cold water.

While washing my face I began to notice little red bumps like a rash appearing on my forehead, this subsided shortly after washing my face so no big deal but not long after little white heads and red pimples started appearing on my forehead, temples, hair line, sides of my nose, chin and jaw line and ive one or two on my cheeks as well, I stopped using the cleanser but ive now got large painful, red cystic spots on my chin, temple and forehead and small pimples everywhere else that wont clear up.

I read somewhere that this can be the product drawing all the crap out of your skin but it's been 2 weeks and ive seen no improvement, for something that claims to improve your skin, it's given me skin problems.

Ive never had acne prone skin and its rare that a product breaks me out although it does happen occasionally, never anything as bad as this, ive a big red scab on one side of my forehead after using this. My skin is usually so dry I have to moisturise daily with oils, heavy creams like Palmers cocoa butter or Vaseline to get some life into it, its rare I get spots so I don't know what's in this that's causing me skin problems.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser! I'm pregnant and usually have sensitive skin however my skin has not reacted to this product. The cleanser smells amazing and skin feels soft after use. I got the skin tonic, 2muslin cloths, skin repair moisturiser in a kit for £45 with a free facial exfoliator! Love it and much cheaper than the clarins I was using!

I can take my makeup off with it, without having to wet my face - it sounds odd, but having to wash my face over a basin has always been tedious... and messy!!! It's ok for eyes but I'd still use coconut oil and a soft cloth on my eyes before/after, to get rid of it all properly. My skin feels clean, and the fact that it's easier to use, means I use it... even after a late night.

on 11/2/2016 12:55:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE!
i purchased the liz earle daily essentials kit which contains cleanse and polish moisturiser and an instant boost skin tonic also comes with 2 amazing muslin cloths and also when you buy the set it comes with a free exfoliator, all for £45.00 its amazing for the quality.

i have acne prone spotty skin which is also very oily and these products work wonders on my skin keeps spots and breakouts AT BAY, which to me i cant put a price on.

even within the first few days of using liz earle i noticed my skin looked fresher younger and brighter, Liz earle has nothing but natural ingredients all work wonders on the skin. Packaging is also stunning! Very impressed would DEFINTLEY Repurchase!

on 9/17/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like to experiment with different cleansers, but I keep coming back to this one again and again. I like the smell and texture. While some reviewers find the hot cloth thing to be a faff, it really does get your face clean without drying it out. I have a stack of the cloths and wash after every use (they are usually dry by morning, so no issues with throwing them in the wash).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My skin dries out really easily and I usually don't even bother trying products that i need to rinse off since my skin always feels like a drumskin afterwards no matter how expensive or hyped the product is. BUT this actually doesn't dry my skin out, probably because coconut (caprylic triglycerid) and cocoa butter is two of the main ingredients. I also like the hot cloth thingy that helps exfoliate the skin without irritating it. I would recommend this for anyone that gets both dry and flaky easily. The rich, wite cream (no annoying and dehydrating foam!)smells a lot of eacalyptus and feels kind of cool on the skin at first and could probably be irritatating if you have super sensitiive skin but i don't so it wasn't a problem for me.

on 8/3/2016 7:45:00 PM

This cleanser is amazing! I've tried several cleansers but this is the only one that has left my skin feeling completely soft and cleansed. It's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've already recommended it to my friends and I've only used it for a few weeks!

Popular Face Skincare Products