It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this due to the SPF 50 protection. It claims to be an "all in one" product but no. JUST NO. The coverage isn't full which is fine because I think it looks natural. Right after application, it looks FLAWLESS. I was impressed.

I tried going about my day with only the product applied to my face (as stated on the packaging). My face became a slip n slide for the CC Cream. The next time I tried the product with ELF HD Powder and it was less bad but it creases and settles into pores like crazy, especially around my mouth. Lastly, I tried primer + CC Cream + setting powder and it was not that bad. However, even without touching my face the cream does break down after a few hours and it looks quite hideous if you're too close to my face. I just think that there are better foundations for me to try out there.

so good for dry skin! i can can actually build this up without looking cakey.

I am so glad that I tried this product! I have very fair, very dry skin and most everything clings to it making me look older and well... bad. I put a lot of thought into purchasing this product because it is the first CC cream I had ever purchased - and I like a full coverage. I have a lot of redness and a bit of acne scarring, so when I finally picked up the product, I was please to find that it covers redness beautifully and minimized the look of my acne scarring with a thin layer. I can go in with extra product or a concealer depending on the coverage I am going for that day. I get a good 8 hours of wear with this product after setting with a SLIGHT dusting of powder to preserve its dewy, luminous finish and then sprayed a setting spray over the top. One of my favorite things about this product is the packaging - a tube (keeps it sanitary) and a pump! All in all, I feel like this is a product you can truly get ANY level of coverage with - you can sheer it out for a light coverage, or you can build it up for a medium-full coverage without looking like a frosted cake. It does not mask the skin whatsoever. When I want a super full coverage, I mix this with a little bit of Estee Lauder Double Wear and it makes it so much more wearable for a dry skinned girl! I do NOT recommend this for oily skins solely due to the truly luminous, moisturizing formula (although I have heard it works well for some with oily skin). Great every day product if you have the money to spend - the only downside to this product in my book. I spent $38 at Ulta, and although it was painful, so far it is worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great full coverage CC cream. I've used drugstore BB creams in the past, and decided to try this CC cream at the recommendation of one of the women at Ulta. I have very fair dry sensitive skin that breaks out occasionally, and this cream has not caused any irritation or flare-ups. It is surprisingly full coverage, more so than many of the foundations I've used. While the color of the "Fair" product is quite light at first, it gets darker after setting and leaves more of a matte effect. My face looks more radiant and even since using this cream. Ultimately, this cream is a great alternative to foundation, especially if you don't want to spend the time applying primer and SPF in the morning. Definitely worth a try.