Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 3/2/2017 9:56:00 PM

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

on 3/16/2016 11:05:00 AM

So just recently I purchased the Simple - Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover, as it was on offer & thought I'd try try something to my Nivea Double Effect Eye make up remover, & if I'm honest.. I wish I hadn't!
I absolutely love Simple products; I have used the Kind to Skin...

on 2/28/2016 4:26:00 AM

Honestly I really was disappointed

PROS:
Removes non waterproof eyeliner and eyebrow products but I honestly don't see the point in buying a eye makeup remover if it doesn't also remove waterproof eye makeup.

CONS:
- Doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. Mascara comes off as little flakes which can be irritating to the eyes and go into the eyes

-Claims to remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all tbh

-Claims that the formula is suitable for sensitive eyes but my eyes tend to sting after using this product. My eyes were stinging and they were teary because I had to scrub to get the mascara off and also because of the formula

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)

on 12/12/2014 3:14:00 AM

this is an effective eye make up remover for non water proof make up. As with any other type of make up remover, you have to saturate the cotton pad and place over eye for a few seconds before swiping over eye area. It is gentle and does not irritate the eye and inexpensive to boot

on 9/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this to remove my prom makeup and on days where I had full face makeup. It was okay. It did not irritate my skin but it required a few cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For the eye area, gentle pressure needs to be used to effectively remove the makeup like liner and eye shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Probably worst remover i have ever used!! It lies when it states "Kind to eyes" it stung my eyes and they were watering for a long while, a problem i have never had with any other remover. I had trouble removing non-waterproof mascara, i am afraid to even try with my waterproof. Would not recommend

on 5/14/2013 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was very surprised to see so many bad reviews of the Simple eye make-up remover... then I realized that the picture of the product in that page was the Conditioning version. The one I'm writing about says "Kind To Eyes" on the bottle. This product is gentle, non-irritating, and removes my eye makeup effectively! The solution contains no oil, perfumes, or dyes. The bottle says that it contains vitamin B5. I'm not sure how effective that is for skin, but overall, this remover was cheap (on sale), non-stinging, and does the job!