2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I used this nake up remover over 2 hours ago and my eyes are still stinging! This stuff is horrific and doesn't even remove makeup easily!

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesBlue

a year ago

Dreadful. I used this on a cotton bud to remove Marc Jacobs eyeliner, which I believe is waterproof. I might as well have been using water, were it not for the awful stinging in my eyes! I had to rub hard to get the eyeliner off, which probably isn't a good idea given how delicate the skin is there. Some eyelashes fell out too - from all the rubbing. I regret buying this product for sure.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0
from

2 years ago

In short it seems similar to just using water to remove eye makeup. I would put on a cotton pad and then hold the pad against my closed eye to melt off the eye shadow and mascara. The shadow came off easily, but the mascara needs a few goes. You end up rubbing a lot and tugging at the skin because the product isn't very emollient or strong. I found when I used loads of the product it seemed to get more mascara off with less tugging and I couldn't complain too much. Update: I’ve tried this by loading the cotton pad with a generous heap of the liquid, and then firmly pressing it against my closed eye for 10-15 seconds and I’m seeing better results. It seems to loosen everything quite well and it was fairly easy to collect the make up without too much tugging if done this way. For the low price I think the product is good. Personal preference may be for a more oily remover, as it leaves eyes feeling hydrated. Update: Ok I have now used this for a few months and I've taken it down to a 3. It is a decent product but the liquid just doesn't have enough slide to it.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

Where do I start. This product is definitely the worse eye makeup remover I have ever used. And I have even used ones from the £1 shop! For starters, it takes ages to remove the eye makeup and you end up having to use about 5 cotton pads for each eye and even then you never get all the eye makeup 100% off. I wouldnt say that it stings the eyes, but it does give them an annoying burning sensation and makes them water for a long while. So much for "kind to eyes" STEP UP YOUR GAME SIMPLE!

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I love this remover???? I dont wear waterproof but it removes my eye makeup perfectly no residue and you can reapply makeup straight away and no red eyes!!! i have tried so many high end brands, natural etc but this works best for me!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Awful, burns and makes my eyes water.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

3 years ago

I have never used a better eye make up remover. Gentle as water. No greasiness or puffiness ever. Have tried lots of samples of v expensive removers and none come close.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrown

3 years ago

I feel like I'm cleaning my eyes with water & rubbing alcohol. It doesn't work. I love Simple products but don't buy this. They recently made micellular water that is safe to use around eyes & that one cleans my eye & face makeup much better for a better price too.

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I've been dealing with some sort of chronic eye irritation for quite some time, so while at the drugstore on a whim I decided to switch from my beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oil and try a lighter-weight, oil-free remover, hoping it would help alleviate the irritation. Kind to Eyes, my ass. This stuff stung terribly and made my already sore, red eyes even worse. Plus it wasn't even decent at removing my eye makeup - I had to scrub pretty hard to get it off and remnants of eye liner and mascara still showed up on the towel when I dried my face. Even though it's relatively cheap compared to other makeup removers, don't waste your money on this.

About reviewer (926 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ?? What on earth. This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!! This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35