Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

2.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Umm how about "feels like i splashed alcohol in my eyes" eye makeup remover ??
What on earth.
This stung like no tomorrow and no matter how much eye-bathing in warm water i do, i can still close my eyes and feel it sting some 2 hrs later!!
This seriously must be doing damage to our eyes. My eyes are so blood shot right now

on 3/16/2016 11:05:00 AM

So just recently I purchased the Simple - Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover, as it was on offer & thought I'd try try something to my Nivea Double Effect Eye make up remover, & if I'm honest.. I wish I hadn't!
I absolutely love Simple products; I have used the Kind to Skin...

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/28/2016 4:26:00 AM

Honestly I really was disappointed

PROS:
Removes non waterproof eyeliner and eyebrow products but I honestly don't see the point in buying a eye makeup remover if it doesn't also remove waterproof eye makeup.

CONS:
- Doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. Mascara comes off as little flakes which can be irritating to the eyes and go into the eyes

-Claims to remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all tbh

-Claims that the formula is suitable for sensitive eyes but my eyes tend to sting after using this product. My eyes were stinging and they were teary because I had to scrub to get the mascara off and also because of the formula

on 10/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Woah? What's with all the negative reviews! What's not to love - this costs like £2.50 and it removes eye make up brilliantly - I've been using this for as long as I can remember! I love my luxury products but I ALWAYS use this to remove my eye make up before using anything else on my face as it just does the job! Why pay more :)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Apologies but this is my first review and I posted it under another Simple eye makeup remover by mistake, which I have now deleted.
I tried this product and it was awful! Simple's products are supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin and presumably sensitive eyes (and I have both) but as I applied this one of my eyes began to sting terribly and the other also, to a lesser extent. It did remove my eye makeup, which was eyeliner and non-waterproof mascara. However, I would never use it again due to the awful stinging; I had to use anti-allergy eye drops to try and lessen this and still have some stinging now in one eye, several days later. So although it was cheap, the packaging was ok, and there was no fragrance, I can't recommend it to anyone else.

on 3/23/2015 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the lukewarm reviews. I hadn't used eye make up remover for a while because my cleansing balm is pretty thorough, but revisited this the other day so I could remove some heavy duty eye make up. This stuff doesn't sting my very sensitive eyes, and it removes eye make up gently and effectively so there's no need to scrub at your eyes which can sometime pull out lashes. It doesn't leave a panda eyes residue which is the problem with some other eye make up removers, and it's good value. Recommended.

on 12/12/2014 3:14:00 AM

this is an effective eye make up remover for non water proof make up. As with any other type of make up remover, you have to saturate the cotton pad and place over eye for a few seconds before swiping over eye area. It is gentle and does not irritate the eye and inexpensive to boot

on 10/2/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't have the money for my usual high-end makeup remover, so I picked this up. I was skeptical from the reviews, but I really, really love this! It might even be a really good dupe...

This isn't a dual-phase remover, so there is no need to shake the product. This product feels like water on the eyes. I pour this onto a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup from there. It removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and washable mascara very easily. Waterproof mascara doesn't budge when I use this. Even slightly waterproof mascara doesn't come off using this remover. But considering I don't use waterproof mascara often, it really doesn't bother me.

My eyes didn't sting when I used this, which is wonderful! Usually eye makeup removers sting my eyes. But this one didn't.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. The product comes out of a small hole of a flip-stop bottle. The cap doesn't screw off. This makes it really hard to use a cotton bud for clean up. I have to pour this onto a cotton bud over the sink so that the remover doesn't go everywhere. It's kind of a waste.

I have stopped using that high-end one completely and started using this one. I can get this for a really good price with coupons!

on 9/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this to remove my prom makeup and on days where I had full face makeup. It was okay. It did not irritate my skin but it required a few cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For the eye area, gentle pressure needs to be used to effectively remove the makeup like liner and eye shadow.

on 8/14/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on recommendation from Sali Hughes, who is a reputable beauty writer in the UK.

She claimed that it is "One of my all-time beauty bargains, this removes everything but lash extensions in one sweep."

Yes its reasonably cheap - I bought it for about 2.20 at Superdrug, but it barely removed my mascara. I loaded up a cotton pad twice to remove my make up and still ended up with panda eyes as the remnants of the mascara were still there the following morning.

This is definitely not suitable if you use waterproof mascara