Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by age: 44-55
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 3/12/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have never used a better eye make up remover. Gentle as water. No greasiness or puffiness ever. Have tried lots of samples of v expensive removers and none come close.

on 12/12/2014 3:14:00 AM

this is an effective eye make up remover for non water proof make up. As with any other type of make up remover, you have to saturate the cotton pad and place over eye for a few seconds before swiping over eye area. It is gentle and does not irritate the eye and inexpensive to boot

on 8/14/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on recommendation from Sali Hughes, who is a reputable beauty writer in the UK.

She claimed that it is "One of my all-time beauty bargains, this removes everything but lash extensions in one sweep."

Yes its reasonably cheap - I bought it for about 2.20 at Superdrug, but it barely removed my mascara. I loaded up a cotton pad twice to remove my make up and still ended up with panda eyes as the remnants of the mascara were still there the following morning.

This is definitely not suitable if you use waterproof mascara

on 10/31/2013 4:18:00 PM

removes everything and no panda eyes afterwards! No stinging for me and my eyes are super sensitive