Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover

1.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awful, burns and makes my eyes water.

on 2/28/2016 4:26:00 AM

Honestly I really was disappointed

PROS:
Removes non waterproof eyeliner and eyebrow products but I honestly don't see the point in buying a eye makeup remover if it doesn't also remove waterproof eye makeup.

CONS:
- Doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. Mascara comes off as little flakes which can be irritating to the eyes and go into the eyes

-Claims to remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all tbh

-Claims that the formula is suitable for sensitive eyes but my eyes tend to sting after using this product. My eyes were stinging and they were teary because I had to scrub to get the mascara off and also because of the formula

on 9/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this to remove my prom makeup and on days where I had full face makeup. It was okay. It did not irritate my skin but it required a few cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For the eye area, gentle pressure needs to be used to effectively remove the makeup like liner and eye shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Probably worst remover i have ever used!! It lies when it states "Kind to eyes" it stung my eyes and they were watering for a long while, a problem i have never had with any other remover. I had trouble removing non-waterproof mascara, i am afraid to even try with my waterproof. Would not recommend