CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter

CLINIQUE Deep Comfort Body Butter
Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter

4.3

on 1/17/2016 3:48:00 PM

I love this body butter. It's a thicker, richer version of the Deep Comfort Body Lotion (which I also love). I have been using this product for more than ten years.

I would buy this over Kiehl's Creme de Corp any day. It is extremely moisturizing and long-lasting. Never greasy. And the scent, while pleasant, is subtle enough to not interfere with my perfume.

I am a fan of Clinique's products and this is one of my favorite ones. Would definitely buy it again. Recommended!

I am a Clinique skincare lover! After I use my 3 step process and slab some all about eyes on and the turnaround moisturizer, I put this all over my neck and chest, and on the back of my arms. It's definitely part of my nightly ritual. The jar is huge! It makes my skin incredibly soft, it's not greasy, and has never broke me out. Its a feel good item for me. Love it! Always remember your neck!!!

on 4/4/2012 2:43:00 PM

Love it! I was looking for a really moisturing, totally unscented cream for my hands at night and this be da one! My hubby is sensitive to scents and has asthma and I have tried to find something at the drug store, but they all have scent (even if they say they don't) or they're sticky. This isn't. It's not THAT expensive, the Lancome hand treatment cream at Sephora was $49 (CDN) and that was just a tube. THAT's expensive!! Besides, you don't need very much and it does the job very well. Nice velvety hands! I will absolutely buy it again, recommended!

This is too expensive for what it is. It's a nice body butter, absorbs well and isn't greasy. I didn't really find it that moisturising though. (I do have crazy dry skin though, so I'm sure it would be fine for people who don't need harcore moisture). It's a pretty standard product, nothing special...I don't think the hefty price tag is justified.

on 11/8/2011 8:37:00 AM

This is definitely my hg body butter. It's fantastic at moisturising, my skin has never felt so smooth and soft. I've tried many others Inc l'occitane's ultra rich, milk concentrate and Shea butter. Nothing compares to this product. I like the fact that it's unscented but understand why others would prefer fragrance. If you are looking for a rich moisturising cream then this will certainly not disappoint you.

on 2/1/2011 3:35:00 PM

Probably the best body butter out there. Great for canadian winter. Thick but not greasy. Might be a splurge for some, but believe me it's worth it. The fact that it's unscented enables me to wear any fragrace I want right after putting it on. Get a stick for the jar, it will keep your cream clean. If you can, do try it. I will buy it again, and again, and...

on 8/26/2010 11:49:00 PM

The product is not "WOW" but honestly i would buy it again !
I have been tried some other products but so far this product is quite good for sure.
It hydrates my skin and keep my skin more moisture!

on 8/4/2010 5:19:00 PM

This stuff is freaking awesome. I got it for winter time use, when my skin is just dry and itchy and miserable. It works great for that. Now that I am pregnant, I need something for my stomach. The heat of summer is overwhelming and this body butter is still my favorite.

It sinks in quickly and moisturizes wonderfully. I love that it is unscented so I can apply at bedtime without my husband grumping. The jar style packaging works well for me, though I don't think it makes or breaks the product. I am nearing the end of my tub and will be repurchasing soon. At $24, it is pricey. But for me, it is worth it to have a product that works so well.

on 3/18/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a moderately moisturizing body butter. I have used body butters that are far cheaper and provide much superior results. This alone will not hydrate dry skin. I had to layer this over a very moisturizing body lotion first. I appreciated the fact that this is completely fragrance free. Not a whole lot to write home about with this body butter, just decent.

on 3/12/2010 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

There are several things about this product that I do not like. First of all, it's extremely expensive. I think it's a very good moisturizer, but I don't think that the price is justified, because except for moisturizing, it doesn't have any special properties. I also have a problem with the packaging. The thing I like about jar packaging is that I can use every last bit of the product. However, it is easy to contaminate the product and any anti-oxidants that might be present will soon be rendered ineffective. That said, I will probably buy this product again. My skin gets very dry during the winter and is also very sensitive. Before using this body butter, I was not able to find a moisturizer that provides me with the moisturization I wanted without including fragrance. However, the Deep Comfort Body Butter is very moisturizing, yet does not irritate my skin. So yes, I would repurchase, until I've found something cheaper that does the trick.

Edit: I have found something cheaper that works even better (La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP), so I will not repurchase this, even though it is a very good body butter.