100%

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

I’m reviewing the Biggy Bronzer in “Matte”. I was looking for an oil-free bronzer with no shimmer. I noticed that several popular drugstore bronzers have oils in their formulas such as Argan oil, Monoi oil or even Cocoa butter or Murumuru butter. Didn’t want to take the chance with my acne prone skin. Thankfully this bronzer does not contain any. I usually buy Physicians formula mosaic bronzers but came across this one at Walmart. Price is also much more affordable (paid 8.99$cad). LOVE this bronzer - The pan size is -huge- and gets nicely distributed on my fluffy bronzer brush. It blends out well, doesn't look blotchy and gives me a sun kissed natural look on my NC20 skin. I would recommend it for fair to medium skin tones. Will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

7 years ago

UPDATE: New HG!! Since initially writing this review, I have gone on to experiment widely with bronzer, and this one has held true through much more expensive brand name bronzers. This product blends like a dream and is not too matte but not too glittery, so that it gives the perfect level of made-upness yet still looking natural and skin-like. Have had the same one for over a year of everyday use and have not hit pan. HG status Great bronzer by Annabelle- you really get a lot for your money! The compact is huge and sturdy at the hinges, no mirror though :( But the formula is finely milled and blends out wonderfully. It is a satin brown finish, not bronzed but glowing as it is fairly neutral in tone.The variety of colour depth in the compact makes it suited for light to dark skintones. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

AgeUnder 18