L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre

L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre
Feria Wild OmbreOmbre Hair-L'Oreal Wild OmbreFeria Wild Ombre

3.1

on 1/14/2016 11:27:00 AM

I used Loreal Feria Wild Ombre 070 Dark Blonde on my dyed, dark blonde hair.
It is bad, really bad. I left on for about 35 minutes and it barely lightened my hair. Then, because I really wanted some change, I applied it again for another 25 minutes...still, you can barely see the difference between the rest of my hair and the ¨ombre¨bit. Not to mention that the ombre turned out way more reddish that blonde, anyway. Really disappointed with this product, no way I´ll ever buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Quick mention, it didn´t lighten my hair but it did turn it very dry.

on 1/30/2015 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have dark brown hair but I used this in #80 because my trusty and adored Revlon Frost and Glow would only take me to the orange stage (20V apparently doesn't cut it anymore since I have layers and layers of brown dye, this kit comes with a 30v developer). The smell is pretty strong but it works and it works fast, like 10-20 minutes and I'm blonde, the shampoo is nice and creamy. I started with ombre but turned into a balyage when I was trying to fix the glowing orange that Revlon gave me. The brush is pretty genius, you can use it sideways or straight up for different effects and it works very well, I'm saving it for quick touch ups, will definitely buy this kit again when it's time to touch up my ombre/balyage. I toned it over the same day with Colorsilk because I don't like the color that hair has with straight up bleach.

on 10/19/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought a Blonde Ombre and the Red Ombre from CVS on a whim. I used the Blonde first because I thought that if I messed it up, I could just cover it with the Red. The main problem I came across with the Blonde is that I did NOT realize it was a bleaching kit, or I otherwise wouldn't have gotten it. Bleach fries my hair, and makes it tangled. I was a little let down by that, but I figured I had already spent the money, so I might as well continue. As I was putting the Bleach through my hair, it got gradually harder to run the precision comb through my hair, and it became nothing more than a tool to pull my hair out with each pass through my hair. At the end, I was left on the verge of tears and I really only finished my hair and got in the shower because my scalp was aching and I was becoming more and more frustrated. The Blonde came out yellow in some parts and bleach blonde in the others, and it really doesn't look very natural. Also, there's really no Ombre look, but more of a look of a poor attempt at a dip-dye. No gradiance, just a straight line of an uneven Blonde. I've dyed my hair before, and I think this is one of the worst dye jobs I've ever come out with.

Today, I dyed my hair with the Red Ombre because I'm tired of this hideous Blonde that I've had for about 2 days. On the box, it states that if you have previously dyed your hair, the red color may not be as vibrant as you'd like. I accepted that, but I did not think it would come out a Halloween orange, which it did. I think it has something to do with the shampoo they give you, because my hair WAS a darker shade of red until I washed it out with the shampoo. Ultimately, I'm not satisfied at all with either of these products, and I'm going to run to CVS sometime this week and buy a solid color to cover this mess up. It really looks horrible in my opinion, and its the last time I will attempt to do an Ombre look using these colors. I'm sure you could pull it off using another product that isn't meant for Ombre, but Loreal is really just selling a Bleaching kit with a tool that could yank some people's hair out.

on 7/13/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For a self dip dye kit I loved this product! I first dip dyed my hair in sept 2012 when this line first came out! I was so apprehensive I thought I'd make such a mess of my hair! Having medium dark brown hair I chose the darkest of the 3 colour choices to which my hair went a little orange, when I say orange I mean it was hideous it just wasn't the colour I wanted but just like the picture of the girl in the front! A couple of days later I used the lightest colour and re dip dyed it and I loved the result, it was a lot brighter and blonder

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The Good: This product is easy to use. In order to get a natural look, I recommend pulling up the top layer of your hair. Once that is done, dye about 3/4 inch of the bottom layer of hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Then continue move up higher little by little. This way you get a much more natural progression rather than a harsh line. I also added a streak in my bangs and a few peek-a-boo balayage highlights (see photo). I loved the way the color turned out.

The Bad: My tips are fried. I needed a hair cut anyway, but now I'm going to have to cut off a good inch more than I wanted :( Plus it means I'm cutting off all of the ombre!

Love the look, but beware the burn!

on 7/17/2013 12:13:00 PM

I did get a nice ombre after applying TWICE. I have thick hair and left it on for 40 minutes the first time and there was hardly any difference. The second time I left it on for an hour and now my hair looks great! My hair was damaged (super stretchy when wet), but I got it cut and have been using deep conditioner and my hair is back to great condition again! I want to use this again once my hair grows out. Easy way to lighten hair at home. I had dyed dark brown hair that has been lightened to light brown/dark blond. Very happy with the look, just leave it on a bit longer than 40 minutes.

on 4/8/2013 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I loved this. I'm extremely fair skinned with natural almost-black hair and i look awful blonde but this was life changing. I personally think that the ombre look is on its way out so instead i used this dye to create a reverse obmre (light on top, dark on bottom) and it turned out very well! I was skeptical because I usually prefer to mix my own dye with my favorite developer from sallys. I purchased the one made specifically for dark hair and prayed that it would turn out. I applied it, opting not to use the little black comb it comes with and let it sit for the appropriate amount of time. once it was washed out and my hair was dry I took the time to examine it and all I can say is that this product is the best. It turned out a perfect caramel color, with no brassy tones and my hair looks amazing and very trendy. I may not dislike box dyes as much as i thought I did, I may actually repurchase. Who knows if I'll go back to mixing my own color again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials