Hempz Couture Haute Mess Dry Shampoo

No Image

3.5

on 6/7/2017 10:11:00 AM

So it takes oils away which its supposed to do. The smell is horrendous.
Its so strong i have to open the window when i use it.
Its also a lingering smell that doesn't fade quickly.
You get a lot of product but its also expensive.
Ill stick with the Tresemme version from now on.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo for me. This one from Hempz did not make the cut sadly.

What I look for is a dry shampoo that soaks up the oils, leaves my hair feeling fresh, grit-free. Pretty simple in demands.

Pros:
-Truly Invisible, didn't leave white powder on my hair
-Absorbs oil

Cons:
-Leave hair feeling textured
-Felt gritty/dirty
-Can easily use too much

Now if you like the grit for the texture when styling 2nd/3rd day hair, then I would definitely recommend this product! If you're like me though and wants a cleaner, fresher feeling, I would pass.

on 2/25/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a pretty good dry shampoo. It liked it a lot at first but not sure anymore. It is really light and I have dark hair and I have never had problems with white bits showing. Only slight downside is I don't like the smell (I don't really like any any smell in hair products thought) and it leaves my hair feeling a bit stiff. Its expensive but this has lasted me a long time.
Wouldn't repurchase because I prefer Klorane.

on 1/25/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

hands down the best dry shampoo i have ever used. i find that sprays are better than powders. i have fine, thin, SUPER oily asian hair. I saw a youtuber rec this as her #1 choice out of her top 10. i bought it on amazon for $8.00. It sprays evenly, smells awesome and sucked the oils out! doesn't leave my hair feeling extra oily, stiff or have that nasty filmy feeling. today is actually my 3rd day hair and its still looking great, this is amazing because my hair is a nasty grease pit in just one night! i had washed my hair wednesday night, sprayed the dry shampoo thursday night and woke up to dry hair today. yeah!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo