WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

As someone with completely blonde/invisible eyebrows, I love this!
Does exactly what it claims to - stays on for ages and looks good while it does.

My skin can be extremely sensitive and reactive and I have had no problems using Wunderbrow so far. I was a little hesitant to buy this after reading all the reviews that mentioned it was hard to apply, but with a thin angled brow brush (I used Anastasia #14 brow brush), I found this a breeze to use. I actually find it way easier to use than Anastasia Dipbrow, because the product is thinner. I just pop a little product on the back of my hand, draw the shape, fill in with light strokes and brush a spoolie through. Use small amounts at first as you can always add more. I was umming and aahing over whether to get the blonde or brunette version, but used Wunder2's colour matching service via their Instagram and was matched with Brunette. I'm totally happy with the colour - it's extremely similar to Anastasia Dipbrow in Taupe which is perfect for me. The wear time on this is amazing - so much so that I have started the ultimate lazy girl hack: doing my eyebrows before going to bed! And they look amazing in the morning! I just pop on the rest of my makeup and go. Saves me sooo much time. Definitely try this, I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

on 3/12/2018 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First I purchase this several times on a shopping network, who sell Wunder brow, and I always purchase it much cheaper like 2 for $26.00. And once you get the hang of it you never want to go back to pencil. Its like any makeup it takes a little times to get the hang of it. So I am 100% for it. And it does not rub off you have to on purpose take it off, and it looks so much more nature then if you use the pencil.

on 3/8/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eyebrows are really important to me - they take up the most time during my everyday makeup routine. I have okay brows; definitely not as full as I would like, but I can work with them. The things that matter most to me when it comes to a brow product (or any makeup product, really) is that it looks natural and it lasts. This stuff does both. I agree with reviewers who've said that this isn't easy to work with - it takes a lot of practice - but once you get the hang of it, it's completely worth the effort. I put a little blob of the product onto the back of my hand and apply it with a thin, angled brush in small, upward strokes. I apply this product before anything else while everything is clean and bare. It's a bit sheer, which I think makes it look more natural, but you can build it up. Toward the inner part of my brow, I'm able to create the look of sparse, fluffy hairs which is exactly what I like. Sometimes I clean up the edges with a pencil, but it's not necessary. Then I set with a clear gel and my brows don't budge, all day long. Previously, I was using a pomade (ELF Lock On liner and brow cream, which is also great), and also using a fine pencil, then setting it with a powder, and then a gel - phew! That routine took just as long as it takes me to use the Wunderbrow, and by the end of the day my brows would have faded or smudged at least a little. With Wunderbrow, I don't have to worry about anything messing up my brows. Not sweating or swimming or touching them - they last through anything. I'll admit I don't use this every single time I wear makeup; if I'm in a rush or I know I won't have my makeup on for long, I just use a pencil. But most of the time, I opt for this. I don't find it hard to remove and feel that it's completely worth the price. I use so little each time, it's going to last me forever. I have medium/dark brown hair and use the shade Brunette and like it a lot - not too warm or too cool. Really glad I found this!

on 11/24/2017 5:52:00 PM

Prior to getting my brows microbladed, I was looking for the HG brow product that would allow me to create natural looking brows that would last. One of the hairdressers at the salon I go to, recommended Wunderbrow. She said that she bought off Amazon and explained the product and its uses. I sorta forgot about it and was trolling Ulta's website when this popped up under new arrivals. Knowing that if I ordered the wrong shade or didn't like the product, I could always get a refund, so I jumped on board and bought into the hype.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice product but application takes a LOT of practice and time to get natural results. The color I chose was a pretty good match and the best way I came up with to apply, was to lightly dot the product on the lower portion of the area that needed filling and feather upward with a stiff spoolie to get hairlike feathering.

The product is sweatproof and waterproof, you have to use an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off.

Bottom line, it works...but so does Makeup Revolution's dupe to this and it is around $6.99 @ Ulta and the applicator inside the bottle is thinner so you have better control of application. Also, either of them make good, stay all day waterproof eyeliner and are also good for darkening beauty marks.

Since I got my brows microbladed, I have found other uses for products that I still have!

on 10/12/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave in youtube. It was $25 for me as I don't live in the States. The package feels cheap and the applicator is crappy, I mean, you won't ever be able to use it to do your brows unless you want a tick weird mess. The product itself dries really fast but this is not good at all, I found that it forms big clumps in my eyebrow's hair and it does not stay put in the sparse areas. The result? A mess.

I wont EVER recommend this thing.

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm. I have mixed thoughts on this one. I did get the wrong color, so that might be part of the problem.:;) I have finally grew real brows! lol;)) But, I still have to fill in spots. This product is OK but I wish it came with a better brush and spoolie. I would love this if I had got the dark brown, so I can create hair strokes.

Popular Brows Products