3.5

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Alright y'all - let me begin by saying that I am a very patient women with my makeup. Especially brows and eyeshadow. I do not have the patience to do my brows with this stuff, even if it did last forever.

I ordered black brown. Upon swatching it on my hand, I was pretty offput. It looked like an ashy medium brown. Not what I was looking for. Fear not on that point though - it dried down to a dark brown when layered.

Layering. Here begins my problem. The consistency is very thin (I knew this before ordering, so no surprise there), but I didn't think that would be a big deal. I thought it might even work in my favor when creating a tail and point. I was wrong. The second the brush (I used a dual ended brow brush and an eyeliner brush. Each performed equally terrible) touches down and you move it, the product is clear and gone. I used a ton of this stuff trying to get any sort of color on the skin.

Now, if you have naturally full brows and want to darken them without the need to shape much, this could work for you. I have patchy brows that are too short, leaving me to create a tail artificially. Even with dabbing it on and letting it dry enough to be tacky (the only method I had even the slightest success with) I could not build the color. I couldn't create a tail with a nice point. I also fill in the bottom part of my brow. I couldn't get this to stick, nor could I create a straight line to save my life.

I went through this a few times trying to get this to work. I never did get a tail or fill in the spots. I tried looking up YouTube videos and such, and nothing worked for me. I had seen reviews stating that this only sticks to hair and not skin - that was my experience as well. I will go back to my Anastasia dipbrow and have wonderfully sharp tails.

The pros - it does dry down to a dark color, despite looking light at first. The bit I did get to stick did stay through washing my face for the most part, but broke up a smidge. You don't need the special cleanser. My normal Walmart oil free makeup remover took it off within a few swipes.

I wish it had worked for me, but no such luck. I am glad the ladies that have found success with it like it!

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

on 5/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In all of the tutorials this product came with a mini brush to put on, but it doesn't. So it's a bit difficult to put on as you have to wipe the applicator and you lose a bit of the product. It also doesn't fill very well. I have a slight (I mean slight) gap in my brows and the product doesn't fill it in. I used to use pencils and for the price difference will definitely go back.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This is an expensive brow product but this really lives up to its claims.it's very long lasting that even after i wash my face at night i still have the gel on my brows like nothing at all happened so that helps me have my eyebrows even while sleeping.
im actually very amazed by this product. this would probably be my HG brow product from now on.i order this stuff on their main website to make sure i dont get the fake ones which are all over ebay.i really love this product and im so happy a friend talked to me about it and when she was trying to smudge it that was when i knew the product's the bomb.especially after i took a shower and i still have it on.😀

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

on 4/30/2017 4:01:00 PM

I apply this product differently then others. What I do is that I'll use a pencil to outline my brow shape first. Then I'll lightly coat a bit of a spoolie with the product then spoolie through my brows. I'll add product as needed. I find this method to be the most natural for me. When I use a brush, it's way too harsh looking. It lasts all day but dies come off with cleanser, as I thoroughly clean my face at night. Great for days when you need your brows to stay put.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

This product has quickly become my HOLY GRAIL!!!! I have this in the color black/brown and it is the most amazing product that stays the ENTIRE day! It's easy to use and for me it is good proof! I use an angled brush and just touch the applicator and it applies beautifully! I love and adore this! The only thing is it's $22 but worth every penny and you get a lot of product! I HIGHLY reccommend!

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

Popular Brows Products