3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

This product has quickly become my HOLY GRAIL!!!! I have this in the color black/brown and it is the most amazing product that stays the ENTIRE day! It's easy to use and for me it is good proof! I use an angled brush and just touch the applicator and it applies beautifully! I love and adore this! The only thing is it's $22 but worth every penny and you get a lot of product! I HIGHLY reccommend!

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After seeing a lot of hype about this product, I decided to try it for myself. I was very disappointed to be honest. The packaging is not ideal making application a nightmare. I used an eyebrow brush instead which didn't make a difference. The product dries before you can even finish defining. It doesn't last like it claims at all. I was hoping to really like this product :(

on 1/31/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Deep Dark, Not Sure

After seeing so many ads for this product, I decided to give it a shot. Since I wasn't blessed with thick eyebrows, I literally have to paint my eyebrows in everyday and it gets pretty annoying. I thought this would be the perfect solution. My first time trying it was not successful. I am darker skinned and picked the darkest shade they have which ended up looking ashy on me. Also the color was not very pigmented even after a couple of applications. I could hardly even see it when I applied it and the product was very drying. I had such high expectations, but unfortunately, this product did not last even an hour as promised. I decided to give it another shot but got the same results. I wish it actually did last all day, that would have been so great!

on 1/30/2017 10:43:00 PM

I've got to say I'm a little disappointed by the advertising. It doesn't create the look of hair strokes even after tons of experimenting and Youtube.

The color is nice and it stays on pretty well. It does the job, but doesn't really look natural.

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard some mixed reviews about this, but was eager to try it due to some of the positive reviews I read. I've tried everything from drug store brow powder and pencils to gel brows from sephora and have yet to find something I'm completely satisfied with. My brows either looked too unnatural for my liking or, if I was satisfied with the look of them, wore off by the end of the day. With that being said, I love my Wunderbrow. It gives me the perfect brows while still looking natural AND stays on all day! However, it always comes off when I wash my face rather than lasting for days as it claims which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5. I recommend Wunderbrow to everyone and will definitely continue buying it.

on 12/17/2016 5:03:00 AM

not a huge fan of this. I have long but fairly sparse eyebrow hairs. The brush is too big, the stuff is too goopy. Imagine drawing in your eyebrows with lipgloss (brush applicator, cuz that's essentially what it is!!). It's actually even difficult to put on with my Anastasia brow brush. because of my long eyebrow hairs, when I put it on it gets everywhere. I usually have to redo it a few times to get it right. and it doesn't really stick to the areas that have no hair. Also doesn't look very natural. Anastasia eyebrow powder is much better, but I had a problem with it staying on all day because of my oily skin. Also, I needed something that was water proof for swimming. Wunderbrow does stay on all day and is water proof, but it's not worth the price for the result.

UPDATE: Ugh!! My wunderbrow dried up in just over a month!! maybe this has something to do with the fact I find it very finicky to work with so it takes me a while to get the results I want on my brow, causing the gel to dry up in the bottle as I apply. It takes me probably 3 minutes per brow, and this stuff dried up in a month! NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!.

Popular Brows Products