4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

15 days ago

These are super expensive, but these do WONDER for cystic acne. The only reason why I gave this 3 stars is because they are SUPER STRONG. You have to be careful with these or you’ll be left with bloody red skin. Always ALWAYS wear sunscreen, follow with a soothing product and only use 1-3x’s per week.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a month ago

I have extremely acne prone, oily, sensitive skin. I’ve tried so many different products hoping to get my adult acne under control. I came across these and decided to give it a try so I bought the 5 day supply. All I could say was wow! Right away my skin felt softer and look brighter. I Followed it with my Tarte maracuja oil and went to bed. when I woke up my skin looked even better! I couldn’t believe my reflection! There only downside to these pads is how expensive that are but I would definitely buy them again.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a month ago

I hadn't used this product for over a year because it contains retinol and I was pregnant and breastfeeding, and OH MY GOD did I miss it! I just repurchased it a week ago and from the first use my skin felt so soft and smooth and looked better the next morning. I use it about twice a week before bed. It helps any other product that I layer on top of it sink in more thoroughly and therefore, in my opinion, helps other products perform more effectively. I first discovered this product about 6 years ago, when my skin was horribly irritated and broken out. I was using harsh products designed for acne prone skin. I happened to visit Sephora on a day when a Dr. Dennis Gross rep was there and she explained that I was overdrying my skin and contributing to the irritation. I bought the peel pads and the retinol & ferulic moisturizer. The combination of those two items saved my skin, and within a month my skin looked so much healthier. I'm a loyal fan of the brand.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

from

3 months ago

I have what my dermatologist once called "whitehead pimples". They are very tiny and cause bumpiness throughout my skin and most normal acne/pimple treatments never really worked. This product promises even skintone and anti-ageing properties, but being in my early 20s I do not see much "anti-ageing" differences in my skin but what I did notice is that within just 2 uses it completely got rid of all the annoying bumpy pimples around my face and even though my blemishes are sort of still there I am surprised I have finally found a product that got rid of those whitehead completely. Would recommend!! But its just really expensive.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

a year ago

I've been using these a long time and when I inevitably stray to try a different exfoliator type product I always come back. I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts, but this has never caused any problems for me. I don't find it has any stinging or uncomfortable sensation, but my skin has become pretty tough through retinoid use. I note that the instructions say to apply a moisturizer/serum right after, but I didn't like the effect when I did that. I've found that rinsing my face off with water after using these is best, because the times when I've haven't done that at night my skin is a little extra red in the morning. After a single use my skin looks smoother and less textured, for about 3 days. So I have to wonder about whether there's much additional benefit of using them everyday as the instructions say (of course brands want you to use up their products as quickly as possible...). I also love the packaging; so very easy for travel.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

Wow damn I didn’t know this product is actually quite popular. I’m impressed as I’ve never heard of this brand. And I have heard of peels before but haven’t tried any. This stuff is STRONG. The first step has an extremely pungent chemical smell but still bearable. It stings my face a lot and I kept wondering if it is safe for use. The 2nd step is a lot milder and just slightly warms your face. But I’ll tell u why it is so addictive and I dared to use it consecutively for days. It really smooths the skin and makes it look bright and clean. I think it is a pretty amazing peel to work with but u got to be really diligent to rub it in your face for about 5-10minutes. I’d also highly recommend putting serum and a rich moisturiser after U’re done

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

My skin has been in and out of love with these peel pads... I would not recommend using these on days that your skin has any high sensitivity (eg sunburn dryness etc...) I just use them as and when I need them and definitely not every day way too drying for that! But my goodness I do love these things... my skin is very acne prone and my pores are large , I scar easily as I am very fair and I feel as though these pads help with each complaint I have! They are a little finicky and annoying admittedly and not I repeat not for daily use! When I first purchased these I was building my way up to using them every day and it was way to much for my skin I really don’t know who could use these every day! They would definitely disturb the moisture barrier if over used. Application- I have started cutting the pads in half as they are far too big for my face and are soaked well in the peel solution, this way I get twice the use out of the pack. They do tingle if you aren’t used to the feeling it’s like a little reminder that it’s literally removing the outermost layer of dead skin and doing a bloody good job too! That’s step one done wait two mins... then step two the anti ageing part! (applied the same way) I experience a deeper tingling sensation with this step but it dissipates very quickly your face just feels a little “warm”. Results- After 6 months of using these at random intervals I feel like they make such a difference that for me they are definitely worth the money ($140NZD 1-month supply of daily use) I generally use them when my skin texture is feeling rough or looking dull! They just do what they say and I can’t ask for much more! They are travel friendly as the tubs screw tight and are quite small to be fair in comparison to other products of similar quality on the market. Dennis gross is quite minimal in terms of packaging which I really like it looks kind of like medication everything is easy to read,simple and clean just a basic pot! No messing around with posh kids or fancy embellishments! (Tatcha anyone? Haha ) Over all I’ll continue to buy these unless I find something better but with my skin being who she is I just stick to what I like !! At the end of the day skincare can only support what you put in your body so you can’t expect miracles from a jar if you aren’t fuelled with nutrients <3

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I got this as a 100 point sample from Sephora and I'm in love. I'm thinking about purchasing the full size. I have a lot of acne scars and texture from those scars that I never had before and that I need to get rid of. I tried this last night and I can see a visible difference when I woke up this morning. I can't wait to see what this does after frequent use. Step 1 smells!!! But I will overlook that fact because I am getting results. It also stings a little as you're wiping this on your face. Step 2 smells less than step 1. I rubbed this all over my face until the pad was dry and waited 2 minutes like step 1 then I used moisturizer. It does sting a little bit here too but after the sting goes away it kind of feels like bubbles on your skin.

About reviewer (353 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I love these for travel. They do tingle but they don't irritate my skin, and they leave my face soft and glowy and ready to absorb a good moisturizer.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

2.0

2 years ago

Very tingly upon usage, each and every time. My skin felt smooth after, but I don't really notice a difference long term. Extremely expensive.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29