Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Watch my video to get the full take on the EXTRA-ordinary benefits of Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil and why it gives you the GLOOWWW!!!

on 7/4/2016 10:20:00 AM

I received a sample of this face oil about a year ago in a Sephora order. I tried it and hated it. It had a peppery smell to it that I didn't care for and I didn't like it on my skin. I forgot about this oil. Then I started to care about my skin. I did some research and I found out that skin care should be treated like medicine for your skin. It's not supposed to smell good. If it has fragrance added then it can irritate the skin and break down collagen. I went back to this oil. I like to mix it with my moisturizer and apply it as the last step of my nighttime skincare routine. I use a lactic acid serum as well at night as well as other others. My skin has never looked better in my life. I have one forehead crease from all the years of sleeping face down with my face smashed into my pillow. Other than that I don't have any wrinkles. I'm almost 40. Of all the face oils I use, this one is the most affordable and it delivers.

To Read all 77 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/3/2016 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

If you have dry skin, dry patches/areas, texture issues, redness, or hyper-pigmentation, this oil will knock your sox off!

This is hands down the best facial oil I have ever used. I like it much more than Hourglass N-28, Caudalie's Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil, or Tarte's Maracuja oil, which are all excellent and WERE my HG oils until I discovered this one from Fresh. This oil absorbs so quickly I can use it prior to makeup application and it aids in a flawless makeup look. When I use this overnight in conjunction with Lactic Acid products, my face is glowing the next morning. After only a few days into use this eradicated my dry patches; after about a week I noticed the redness I have always struggled with has diminished greatly. Although I do have acne scarring which no topical is going to rid of, however, this product has re-texturized and smoothed my skin bigtime.

At first glance the ingredients in this product sound simple (top ingredients being Grapeseed oil, Camelia, and Almond oil) - usually when I read ingredients like this I simply purchase those and use them together. But this oil sinks in fast and is much thinner than purchasing those oils on their own and applying (they would be too thick and just lay on the skins surface). Also, this oil is jam packed with fatty omegas, which are likely what is responsible for the changes in my skin because they help collagen. What's also great about this oil is that there are no irritating citrus additives (I have no idea why so many companies keep adding these to oils and serums). This is pure and amazing. I would loose my ever lovin' mind if this was discontinued.

If you have dry skin, run out immediately and buy this!

on 6/21/2016 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Overall - 3.5
Price - 4 ($22/15ml)
Packaging -3
I've already repurchased.

I like this a lot - I went out and bought another when I was only 1/3 of the way through the bottle. It was recommended to me by the Sephora staff at a brand event they had for Fresh. I got the travel size one which lasts a good while. You do not need much, literally 1 drop for your entire face from the dropper. I'll put a another drop for my neck and that's it.

This is a blend of a bunch of oils with the base being Seabuckthorn oil which I've heard amazing things about for skin.

My skin concerns: I have dry patches in certain areas, redness (dehydration) in the cheeks and occasional breakouts.

It is the final step in my nighttime routine. I use it to kind of "seal in" everything else - my HadaLabo toner and any serums I might be using and maybe a light moisturizer in the winter.
My cheeks are very dehydrated. I dot it in the main areas before spreading it thinly over my skin. If I feel a zit coming on, I will avoid that spot and apply a zit cream to it. Personally I've found that if I apply near my hairline I might get a zit there - I'm more prone in that area. I've learned from other products that not all products have to or should go on my entire face, even if they are meant too.
I like this as I've found that it helps my skin stay moisturized effectively. Basically helping all my other products work better. My skin is soft and glowy in the morning. The redness in my cheeks is 75% reduced vs when I don't use it. Even if I skip my other products, this will still bring the redness down a lot and my skin moisturized. I often don't feel like I need to moisturize again in the morning.

The oil itself is light and spreads very easily. It has a herbal-y scent but because you can only use a tiny bit of it anyway, it isn't too strong.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well, I've been using this face oil for 5 months and I must say I really love it. I can tell when I use it and when I don't. It has helped with my dry skin and my redness and it haven't caused me any breakouts (well, it made me breakout during the first two weeks I started using it).

I use it almost every night (I alternate with Kiehls MRC), as the last step in my skincare routine, and on mornings when my skin feels too dry or irritated. Maybe I won't use it as much on summer, but I would totally buy this product again.

I got this as a duo with the Black Tea Age Delay Mask. The little eye dropper bottle is a great travel size, but little glass bottles of oil are risky to have in your travel bag! I applied a few drops to my fingertips and dabbed the product around my eyes. It relieved the dryness around there, but I'm just not a fan of face oils.

I wanted to love this. It has great reviews and seems readily available via sephora and the small vial is about $22 CDN. The texture is nice, it doesn't sit on top and sinks in. It does have a scent to it but it's not overwhelming imo The only issue is that it breaks me out. Every day I'd get a new small breakout and this is unusual for me as i am post accutane and use retin a micro with no issues. I used it for a week and the breakouts were daily and consistent. I don't really believe in things 'purging' unless it has actives and this was the only new product i used, and so i had to conclude its the oil. My skin was soft and did not feel tight but the breakouts aren't worth that.

on 10/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just started using this product last year, but I only use it during the winter months. Over the years my skin has changed... it's presently more combination than normal/oily. I absolutely LOVE it!!!.. My skin doesn't break out at all!.. I thought it might a bit... but nothing. :) It balances out my skin and gives it a nice healthy glow!.. Thumbs up!!!

on 9/9/2015 10:35:00 PM

I had tried many organic face oils, and this one is the impressive one although I don't like the smell. The price is 1/4 higher than my normal face oils, but who cares about the price if the product is good. Normally I use 5 pieces of face sheet to absorb the oil once I apply the face oil, and it still looks quite greasy on my face. I used this seaberry face oil for the first time last night, and I didn't feel any oil on my face as it absortbed very fast. I love this face oil, and would definitely buy it again

on 8/16/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was excited to try this face oil because the reviews were so good, but it just doesn't work for me. It breaks me out quite badly and despite using it for several weeks I saw no appreciable difference in my skin compared to when I don't use it.