Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks

4.5

Aqua ((Water) Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camella Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought these to replace my discontinued Revlon eraser pen, and I was looking for something oil free. I really like how it helps to correct mistakes I make, specially with my eyeliner, I like how the makeup remover is inside the stick, and it is just the enough amount to get one of the ends moist with the product, not soaking wet that can ruin the rest of my makeup.

I like the package of these, and how I can throw them in my make up bag when I travel, the box is somewhat sturdy, so I don't worry too much about something bad happening to them.

I would like the sticks to have a pointed end instead of all rounds, but that just me. Overall, I like these sticks and will continue to buy them.

I bought these to replace a Revlon makeup eraser pen, which was amazing, but discontinued. It was basically a magic marker that erased makeup mistakes. Well, we all make mistakes when applying makeup from time to time, so I got these. They are pretty good, but if you break the tip off with that part facing down, instead of the other way, the remover never soaks into the swab tip, and that's a stick wasted. They are gentle and don't need to be rinsed, but I also find that the swab doesn't get wet enough even for minor cleanup jobs. So I would probably purchase them again just because they are pretty unique, but I can honestly live without them.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

These are amazing! I keep these in my purse so that I can fix runny mascara or smudged eye shadow throughout the day. They are easy and quick to use and--best of all--don't leave any residue behind. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts, and I have no problem using these. Love!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love these things! Perfect for when you're in a rush and just want to fix a mistake quickly.

Love these. I'd stopped wearing mascara a while back because removing it was a pain and - I feared - causing too much wear and tear on the skin around my eyes. All the makeup removal wipes sting my skin; the pads smear remover all over my eyes and are hard to use precisely. These remove my mascara while sparing the sensitive skin around my eyes from exposure to the remover. AMAZING product - I may start wearing mascara again daily because of it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a fan of Almay makeup removers to begin with and saw these at Ulta right beside them! They are merely for correcting, not for removing makeup in its entirety. This is more of a convenience as opposed to a must-have. One could easily use a q-tip dipped in makeup remover and achieve the same results. These are just pre-filled. Almay often has good sales so I usually pick these up whenever I see them and reach for them from time to time. Very cute and convenient. The packaging is practical as they come in a plastic snap closure case. Check these out, they really come in handy!

i buy these over and over again, they work very well for erasing makeup mistakes ( which is what i use it for), not really a remover for all your eye makeup as it is kind of wasteful. i almost always make mistakes when doing my left eye and these are excellent in fixing it up and making it look even with my right eye. very versatile and also great for traveling as well as keeping a pack in your purse

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think this is nice to bring on vacation or to stick in your purse for a makeup emergency. It's not really something that I would buy for removing makeup every day because I have to use around 4 to remove my eye makeup, and there are only 24 in a box. The concept is really cool though and it's kind of fun to snap them and watch the liquid go down to the other side. I will probably purchase these again when I see Almay on sale because they are a little pricey for 24 glorified q-tips, but they're handy to have and they do work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My eyeline never stay put no matter what I use, so I need to touch up every 3 to 4 hour or so.

So when I saw this product I say I would give it a try.
It's good, and easy to use.
However I think it's bit to pricey.

You can get exactly same result by carrying a cotton swap (I put mine into mentos bottle. You can go look at candy corner and you can easily find suitable container for it) and little bottle of eye makeup remover.
You can just dip the cotton swap in the small bottle (I use the sample bottle I got from makeup counter) and you get virtually same result at much lower price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like these makeup removing sticks. They're super convenient to use and to travel with, they quickly and easily remove my stubborn eyeliner (MAC Technakohl), they don't leave a residue behind the way silicone-based makeup removers do, and they don't irritate my eyes. As far as I am concerned, they are perfect.

Ingredients: Water, poloxamer 184, butylene glycol, cucumber fruit extract, aloe leaf extract, green tea extract, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, hexylene glycol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, phenoxyethanol. continued >>