Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

2.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry to normal skin depending on the time of year. I used this BB cream during the summer months. I used the shade in light/medium. I have been using SuperGoop CC cream which applies and blends like a dream. This BB cream just sits on top of the skin. NO matter how much I buff it in or bounce my Beauty blender this stuff doesnt melt into my skin. It just sits on top looking like crap. I gave it many chances and it does the same thing over and over . In the trash it goes. I think it was like $6 for 1 oz at Walgreens. I'd rather fork out my $32 for my SuperGoop thanks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is very thick sticky. Even mixed with moisturizer it's still fairly heavy coverage and sticky. Also, it wears off fairly quickly and is quite orange.

on 3/16/2015 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad, I've tried worse. The color Light is a bit dark for me in winter but should be fine for summer. I'm between NC 15-20. This looks nice going on & lasts all day but after a few hours my pores look huge (without a primer). It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin either. I might try the matte version next.

on 3/16/2014 2:58:00 PM

Good coverage & easy to blend. I just wish they had more shade choices.I chose light & it's still a little dark on my NW20 skin. I will repurchase though.

on 7/10/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The Light wasn't light enough for my fair skin, they need to make a Fair shade, especially since its a British company and there are plenty of fair girls in the UK. For reference I'm a BB Porcelain, LM Porcelain Ivory, Stila A or 10 Watts. The texture was fine, wasn't greasy or overly shiny, the tube was good and the spf 20 was nice, but I had to blend Blanc de Chanel over it to lighten it up. Too much work.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is AMAZING. LOVE LOVE it soooo much!
Really affordable! Covers redness & dark spots and just leaves my skin FLAWLESS.
It gives a really nice dewy model look.
LOVE IT♥
RECOMEND IT and well totally keep using

on 6/2/2013 9:54:00 PM

I bought this really cheap in a pharmacy. Loving most Rimmel products out there, I though I would give it a go as it was only $7 and I need all the help I can get with covering up dark patches on my face. It didn't really provide much coverage and by the 2nd half of the day my face felt and looked like an oil slick. I have tried using it with foundation over the top too and it still gave me the oil slick feel/look so won't be using it again for fear it will break me out and it hasn't really done anything to cover up the imperfections.

on 2/3/2013 12:39:00 AM

I agree with the reviewer that said it was hard to blend. I had such high hopes for this product. It does leave my skin very matte but not in a good way. I did not get any breakouts from this so that's good but it's not something I would purchase again and doubt I will use what I have now.

I like this much better than the Garnier BB cream. Not full coverage but better staying power and less orange than Garnier BB cream. I've been using for a few days and so far no breakouts. Dirt cheap....6.99 at CVS and I like things packaged in tubes so I can eventually cut them open to remove every last bit of product.