RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

I really like this BB cream. Having very fair skin makes finding a drug store BB cream or tinted moisturizer difficult, as most of them are too orange, but this one is a perfect match. The coverage is more than I was expecting for a BB cream, being light medium. It blends easily, looks natural and doesn’t look cakey. It does start to separate and break down on my oily t-zone after about 5 hours but it’s not super noticeable because of the natural light finish, so I don’t really mind. This is a nice every day alternative if you want to feel put together but natural

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised to see such negative reviews because to me it performs not the way it is described by other reviewers. Maybe the formulation is different in Europe? Mine looks just like in the picture though.

I have normal to dry skin with post-acne pigmentation. To me the consistency is very runny and liquid but nice when it's blended (I just use fingers). I don't think it fully sets but it changes the texture once it dries. I add concealer and then lightly set everything with mineral powder. It does blur my dark spots and gives me better complexion. I'm not a foundation lover, and I never found my perfect (or at least optimal) complexion product, but this stuff is so easy to apply and looks so well that it became a part of my daily routine. I think it wears decently throughout the day. You can see the difference but nothing dramatic.

The packaging is okay. I love the shape and size - nice for travel. But the tip of the tube could be wider, I often find myself struggling to wipe off the product with my fingers. The product has a light fruity scent.

Overall I think it's better for people with dry skin. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

It's good for a drugstore price , not that much product and cheap packaging but it covers well but it's not full coverage cause it's a bb cream

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of BB creams (even though I have dry skin and normally BB creams should be a godsend for my skin type), however, this little guy by Rimmel is quite a nice one.

I think despite its somewhat limited colour selection, it is a very lovely light coverage tint to use on a daily basis (that is if you find your match). It works incredibly well on a normal to dry skin types; if you are a bit more oily I am not very sure that you will like it.

The coverage you get is quite even, the product never looks blotchy and even when it fades away after some hours, it does it gracefully and never "separates" on the skin. You can read more about application and wear aspects in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/10/06/Testing-Rimmel-9-In-1-BB-Cream ). Overall, for those of you on a budget and with a fair skin tone (because that's the only shade available) it is a good BB option. Great for make-up beginners or busy ladies with no time for a fancy make-up routine.

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

I love this. It's very light weight, doesn't smell, and it lasts all day on me. It feels like a lotion when I put it on. I have eczema and this didn't irritate me.

PROS:
This product goes on light and refreshing, provides buildable coverage and inexpensive (picked it up for $6 CAD).

CONS:
This product is more liquid than cream. If you have oily/combination skin like I do, be prepared to use mineral powders and setting powders to offset looking like an oil slick after two hours. Even with the powder foundation and finishing, I still had to powder some shiny parts of my face near the end of the work day. It's a water-based product, but I still broke out once while using it during the week.

There are better, inexpensive BB creams at the drug stores. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.

on 5/26/2014 12:21:00 AM

I do not dislike this product and would buy it again, but you get what you pay for. I purchased this product for around $8 dollars after using a high-end BB Cream for quite some time. I have it in light and between the applying/drying stages the cream's color gradually got darker. It worked great as an SPF and did a wonderful job at color correction. My two gripes are that the Rimmel BB Cream needs re-application after a few hours. That is before I tested it out with pressed powder to set it and after I used a regular makeup setting spray. It also kind of burns your eyes which is hard to avoid due to the product being very liquefied. I have grown accustomed to thicker creams, honestly the high-end BB Cream I had been using left me with cakeface and this does not.