4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

This whole line is excellent and is a great dupe for the MAC paint pots - in fact, I haven't purchased a paint pot since this line came out!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

a year ago

So awesome for quickly dabbing on your eyes! I used this during my Cuba vacation for a natural way to make my eyes look more fresh. Just perfect.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Great color and formula! Inked in Pinked is actually quite neutral despite the name. Like a nude rose rather than true pink. But it's still a stunning color nonetheless that pretty much any skin tone can where. One of those effortless colors that's so easy to put on, I just can't help but repurchase. Today I swatched all of my new eyeshadows including this shade. When I went to wipe them off with a napkin, this one (and Creamy Beige which is part of the same collection) would not come off! This really is tattoo-like in wear and I'm very impressed.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

Pros - Does not crease, i have oily lids Pretty baby pink with silver shimmer Shimmery but not over the top Creamy and easy to apply Works well under eyeshadow Cons- I wish it was a bit darker in color Not as pigmented as i had hope but works well with layering

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness. Inked in Pink is maybe my favorite color out of all the Color Tattoos. I love me some pink, and I love me some pigmented, sparkly eyeshadow. This is a pale neutral pink that would look gorgeous on ANYONE. Between the shade and the creamy, blendable formula you get with these, this is a can't-miss item. Yes it has plenty of shimmer! Do not be scared. It is buildable and can be applied lightly for a natural day look, all the way down the line to full glam. These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

I really wanted to like this product but I just don't like it as much as my MAC paint pots, even though their is a huge difference in the price. The Color Tattoos formula is just different and not in a good way different. The Maybelline ones are creamier and take longer to dry also they didn't cling to my eyelids well, which I thought was so weird. They feel so heavy on my eyelids which I don't like. The MAC ones have a bit more drier texture so they cling more to my eyelids and also my eyeshadow that I apply goes on better too. I actually think I might return it and try out a new MAC one.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

4 years ago

So I really hate writing bad reviews. I see that most people love these. Maybe the ones I bought were a bad batch but they just did not work out for me. First off, the packaging is an awesome little glass container that has a screw on plastic top. What I do like is that there is no smell at all. This does not irritate my eyes. The color is a beautiful shimmery, metallic, light pink. I put it on with my finger and with a flat eyeshadow C brush and both methods worked well. It also blended really good once I applied it. But now for the negative. After I wear this for a few hours (maybe around 2) it starts to crack. There are noticeable cracks and it gets hard. I can literally scratch it off and it flakes off. I really really wanted to love these. I will finish what I have and see if I can use them in different ways to get a better result.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

It's very hot and humid where I live, especially during the summer, so cream eyeshadows work best because they don't melt off. I was very satisfied with this one. It's a nice shade of pink without being bright pink or too pale, and it pops. However, it was hard to apply - it wouldn't go on on my normal makeup brushes, so I ended up using a really cheap drugstore brush. Another complaint - it was hard to get off. That could be good, but I never wore it for more than twelve hours. All in all, it's a good product, and I'd buy it again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This shadow has become my go-to product for my everyday natural makeup look. I purchased it (along with Barely Branded, which I didn't end up liking as much) about 3 months ago, and while I used to be a strictly UDPP-and-powder-shadow girl, this Color Tattoo is converting me to the cream formula. It's just so easy to use: no base, no brush! I sweep the color onto my lids with my ring finger, staying well below the brow bone, and the shimmery (not glittery) cool pink gives a nice highlight color without being too obvious. It also helps draw a little more attention to the green-ness of my eyes, which I love. As a bonus, I've found that I get close to 16 hours of wear from this product on my lids (which toe the middle ground between oily and dry) and never looks crepey, which I found was an issue with UDPP and powder shadow. I like the packaging (heavy glass pot with a screw-off lid), and I've traveled with it before, no problem. I definitely recommend this particular Color Tattoo, and I would absolutely buy this again if I run out, which I'm sure won't be soon.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I do not know if I got a bad batch or what but this looks way too frosty and horrid on my skin. I only gave it a two because they do tend to last fairly long on the skin but also a lower score because they dry out quick as well.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral