L'Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer

L'Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer
Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting MoisturizerRevitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer

1.9

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitic Acid, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Methylisothiazonlinone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 11/21/2017 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I received a nice sample pack with enough product for 14 days and nights which was very generous and perfect for testing a product out! I wish more companies would do this. Each day worth of product was individually sealed and one packet was enough for morning and night. It did have a scent but was not overwhelming and dissipated quickly.
That being said I did use it both night and day for the entire 14-day trial.

You do not need much product to cover your whole face. I was able to cover my face and bring it down my neck slightly and use the rest on the back of my hands. I did not continue use all the way down my neck because it did cause me to break out here and I did not feel like it sank into the skin well in this area.
On my face, it sank in rather quickly and left my skin well moisturized without feeling too greasy or uncomfortable. During the night it was perfect but for daytime use is did cause me to become more shiny than normal and caused my eye makeup to smudge onto my undereye area. It also did not have SPF so personally, I would not reach for a moisturizer and a separate SPF product for the day.
I enjoyed it much better as a night cream even better than that it worked well as a moisturizer for under the eye when used in a light layer.
I did not notice any significant firming, smoothing of any roughness, or anti-wrinkle benefits but what I did notice was my skin was moisturized and plumper, however, not really any younger looking or firmer. It did work best at helping my dry, crepey, fine lines in my undereye area that had been left over from using another product. It did not eliminate it completely but thankfully it is much better than before. Another good sidenote was the skin on the back of my hands looks lovely!
When I initially began using it did cause me to break out and I even got a painful breakout under my eye in the dark circle area which I had never had before. It did heal quickly but I did break out a few more times with large red, round, and painful blemishes on the surface of my skin around my chin, cheeks near my nose, outer eye area, and above my brows too. With continued use, it did calm down a little after the first week when my skin seemed to become more used to the product.
Due to no real benefit to my skin as far as helping with discoloration, firming, etc. and because it caused breakouts I would not purchase this product.

on 10/29/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I also got a sample pack of this and tried it out. After two uses I had breakouts on my neck and cheeks that came to a head and took forever to heal up. They also oozed a bit. Really odd and gross. Not a fan.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I received a sample of this product along with the serum and in retrospect, I wish I hadn’t! I tried the sample two days ago and for the first time in my 24 years of life, I am experiencing horrendous, pus spewing breakouts in places I’ve never even had so much of a red bump on!! In addition, my face is so dry and rough after use that it’s uncomfortable for me to look at myself. I’ve had nothing but glowing skin all my life and I’m fuming SOLELY because of this product. 0/5, would not recommend.

on 7/1/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love l'oreal products and buy their makeup routinely; however, after I applied this moisturizer right before putting on my l'oreal foundation, my FLAWLESS skin broke out in hives. Similar has happened when I use Bath and Body Works scented lotions.

I'm okay with some fragrance, bcoz it's in my l'oreal Visible Lift and Dior Totale foundations. I'm not sure why this has happened.

At first, my skin felt very nice and smooth, but suddenly the hives appeared about an hour or so later. I hope they disappear soon bcoz it's the weekend and 4th of July is coming up.

It could be a coincidence, but I'm too wary to try the moisturizer on again. This shouldn't put anyone else off in trying this moisturizer who is okay with Bath and Body Works scented lotions. It really did make my skin feel silky smooth before the hives appeared.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

At 47...my skin needs lots of moisture, and something to combat those early fine lines. this product is it!!! my skin feels and looks softer, firmer, younger in just a few weeks use! $ 20 is not bad at all for the quality of the product you get. it's not heavy at all..and just stinks into your skin. I love it!!! And I am very hard to please with moisturizers!!

on 11/19/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this moisturizer. I've been using it for several weeks now. It's made my wrinkles only a little better (crow's feet, frown lines, forehead wrinkles) but wow does this pack a punch when it comes to moisturizing! It really works wonders. I have even started using it on my dried and cracked elbows and had very good results. I have noticed the product balls up sometimes when I rub it after it has dried, but that is really only a mild annoyance to me. Now let's talk about the fragrance. Everyone is talking about how much they hate it, but I actually really enjoy it and find it very calming. It's mild and flowery and I don't find it to be overpowering at all. All in all, this is a good/okay moisturizer, but I don't think it is worth $25+ dollars at all. I won't be repurchasing but I will certainly use the rest of what is in the tin.

on 8/11/2014 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a cream to hydrate my skin yet not make it too oily and to combat fine lines and wrinkles so I decided to give this a try.
Initially I was impressed with how good this product smelled and the fact that it left my skin feeling rather smooth. Within 24 hours my nightmares started.
My face became red and itchy, my eyelid and nose became inflamed and it eventually spread to my eyebrows too leaving me with a horrible looking scaley appearance, red swollen skin and an itch that could drive anyone insane.
I had to seek medical treatment as my Doctor advised I had a severe allergic reaction to this cream.
My face looked absolutely horrendous and my fine lines were worsened.

I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

on 6/1/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Can't really comment on price or packaging since I received a free sample in the mail. I tried it but the scent was so overpowering that after 5 minutes I had to wash it off. I would never purchase this product because of the strong fragrence

Crappy cream. The only good thing about it is that it does have a luxurious feel to it yes and the jar looks fancy and pretty but it definitely isnt the best at moisturizing. it leaves little bally flakes everywhere after its worked in - even after exfoliating. and worst of all, it gave me HUGE pimples on my face in areas I never get pimples. Therefore I had to stop using it. Please dont waste your money on this product.

on 12/22/2013 1:22:00 AM

I've never bought loreal face creams before but as i needed a moisterizer my hubby gave it to me as a gift.
It's says that it's firming and anti aging but for me it's just a good moisterizer. As I'm not in age for a lifting cream I can't notice any lifting benefits especially in a week and I don't noticed any smoothing of fine lines on my forehead but as I said it moisterizes well in winter. I smooth it on top of retin a or vit. c serums or just on my washed face and it removes tightness and dryness. It feels a bit greasy from the beginning but in a couple of minutes it absorbs fully without oily film. It's good for normal to dry skin. Girls with very oily skin might find this cream too oily. I have combo skin, winter time on the dry side and summer time oily, that is why I'm fine with this cream only in winter.
For those who want to buy the cream for anti aging and lifting benefits I agree with some reviews that it doesn't do anything. For this purposes there are better options out there which will give visible results.
The packaging is an issue for me.
I'm not a fan of jars. I actually try not to buy creams in jars and this comes in a jar, plus it's a glass jar which makes it quite heavy to travel with.
I gave 3 lippis only because of jar packaging and price ( a little pricey for a drugstore).
And yes... it has fragrance to it, pleasant but quite strong.

I forgot to add that this moisterizer balls up, especially when I use it on top of vit c serum.
Edit........................................................
I mentioned that this the cream balls up. I want to add that the problem is not in vit c serum as I assumed before, the problem is with cream itself. In a couple of minutes after application every time I smooth finger on my face the cream balls up horribly like dirt even if I scrub before. In the reviews below I didn't find anybody complain about it. May be I got bad cream.
It feels very tacky and not clean.